Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
No balls theft......???? (Read 115 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
No balls theft......????
10/09/18 at 15:41:05

WTF guys.....

Why are you blaming ANYBODY, for ruining, "things" in your life?

Is everybody going snowflake?

My wedding is all f'ed up now cuz a baker wouldn't bake me a cake, etc....
This board is crummy, because a poster is unhinged, or.....???

Look, you don't feed a stray dog, it will  leave.

If you quit picking that scab on your butt, it heals....

Sumtin tells me life goes on regardless of what we think here.....  Roll Eyes

Folk don't wanna post here, so what.....
Its their choice, just like ALL things in life, are OUR choice, based on what we desire.

Jeez, c'mon guys......

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: No balls theft......????
Reply #1 - 10/09/18 at 16:43:11

so nobody affects you huh?  you're an island, so why are you even talking here? you wouldn't be trying to influence people here would you????  but why bother if no one here should listen and be affected by what you say???

you can't have it both ways,

either

words have NO POWER and you should just take a vow of silence and put us out of our misery having to listen to you,

or

words have power and influence people and your expression is worth something cause it can cause change....

pick one

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 10/10/18 at 20:32:38

Wasn't long ago you were giving me crap, because I got frustrated and said something..
Blaming others for my bad behavior,
Forget about the Bullshit I was getting..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10/11/18 at 19:55:34

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/10/18 at 20:32:38:
Wasn't long ago you were giving me crap, because I got frustrated and said something..
Blaming others for my bad behavior,
Forget about the Bullshit I was getting..

weren't you crying over how people weren't responding to your every post?  and I gave you advice on how to take that as either, hey they agree with you, have nothing to add, or it just doesn't interest them and that we aren't all on here unlimited amounts of time and cant' research every little thing all the time.

or are you referring to something else?  

either way, you know words have power, that's why you keep talking, even when people don't respond.   You aren't trying to have it both ways. You know you talk sh*t, that's why when I call you out on it, you don't get all defensive and projecting crap, you don't feign innocence and pretend I've besmirched your good name

you don't talk sh*t and then go, it's the other person's fault they got mad about it, you can take as good as you give, usually

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 10/12/18 at 05:25:08

Phhht,
Believe what you need.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/12/18 at 07:10:07

Its pretty clear that a number of people are emotionally invested in the content on this board.  Some more than others.

Why is that?  Why does it matter what someone else thinks on a motorcycle forum?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 10/12/18 at 07:55:18

Why is that?  Why does it matter what someone else thinks on a motorcycle forum?

Good question. One answer; it's an easy and quick way to contact a larger number of people in other areas of the country. Its a natural human tendancy to know what others think about a topic.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 10/12/18 at 08:01:23

I see what you are saying.  I may not have phrased it appropriately though.  

Why would I care?  It is good to know what others opinions are, but I'm not so sure I care.  If that makes sense.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 10/12/18 at 08:45:32

Eegore wrote on 10/12/18 at 08:01:23:
 I see what you are saying.  I may not have phrased it appropriately though.  

Why would I care?  It is good to know what others opinions are, but I'm not so sure I care.  If that makes sense.

because this is a community and people have a natural inclination for trying to be friends, people aren't here seeking out enemies, and it's sad when that happens

I have real life friends that are much more valuable to me than anyone on here, but I don't want to make enemies here or anywhere, so when people label you as this group and then talk absolutely the worst about that group, one thing leads to another and instead of all of us talking to individuals, we are all talking to surrogate lefties or surrogate conservatives

I'm not some disinterested  left wing agenda driven encyclopedia, I'm human, I only know what I know, and what people put out here, where I am, if I'm here, that actually affects what I know, and if people are putting out hate filled rants against the left all the time here, real people here, vs tv "news" people, sensationalizing rating seekers, then the balance in my reality gets shifted, I don't want to think that conservatives are hateful people, but the tone you all put out, again and again, and I'm sure you all see liberals the same way, and the only way to get past that is if we start talking to each other as INDIVIDUALS instead of the surrogate for the side we hate.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 10/12/18 at 09:27:19

"because this is a community and people have a natural inclination for trying to be friends"

I certainly do not have a natural inclination to make friends but I see your point.

"so when people label you as this group and then talk absolutely the worst about that group"

This would be the part I don't really share interest in.  People can label and talk good or bad all day and I am ok with that.  I can't see a reason why it would matter what I am labeled as or called.

For instance I've gotten comments about how privileged I am and how I don't know what it's like to earn anything in life etc. etc. but in reality I was homeless in CA when I was 19.  None of what I have is inheritance or gifts, but I don't care at all that some members on here think I come from "daddys over-stuffed wallet" and such.  The accuracy of how they perceive me as a person just doesn't matter to me, but I can see that it may matter to others how they are perceived.

Accurate labeling or not it would be easier to have a conversation with a person instead of a copy/paste article contest pointing out why I am right and you are wrong.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #10 - 10/12/18 at 15:54:08

factor in egos and bogus IQ claims with a sprinkling of parroting

you get the equational  sum of paranoid chimera  Wink

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 10/14/18 at 16:02:56

Eegore wrote on 10/12/18 at 09:27:19:
 "... People can label and talk good or bad all day and I am ok with that.  I can't see a reason why it would matter what I am labeled as or called..."

A-Yep !  Rather goes along with someone saying, (To the effect of), If I don’t RE-STATE the information I have already provided, and do NOT, take a offer of a pittance of money, then what I say, is not valid.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 10/14/18 at 17:42:03

"A-Yep !  Rather goes along with someone saying, (To the effect of), If I don’t RE-STATE the information I have already provided, and do NOT, take a offer of a pittance of money, then what I say, is not valid."

You cant "RE-STATE" something you haven't stated before.  

My understanding is that you claimed you had in your possession proof of 5 bankruptcies by one solar company but choose not to provide it.  That's not the same as having provided the proof once and not re-posting it.  "Stating" is not proof, that's conjecture.

Posting a picture of my gold-plated Savage and then not posting that picture again is different than saying I have a picture of a gold-plated Savage but not actually posting a picture.

What you say is valid, but what you say is different than what you have done.  By the way I will still send you $150 for what you have provided, and I am willing to send it to a forum member that can confirm its authenticity and material presence since that was questions, and then they can get it to you.  

None of this should be taken personally or keep either of us up at night.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: No balls theft.....y.????
Reply #13 - 10/15/18 at 03:02:08

Hey, Eegore, nobody cares.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 10/15/18 at 04:39:34

"Hey, Eegore, nobody cares. "

That's what I would think, but you don't see me bringing it up over and over:

"Rather goes along with someone saying, (To the effect of), If I don’t RE-STATE the information I have already provided, and do NOT, take a offer of a pittance of money, then what I say, is not valid."

So at least one person cares enough to keep referencing the conversation.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 07:59:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › No balls theft......????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.