Stop And Think (Read 106 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Stop And Think
10/08/18 at 14:37:39

Something that trump will never do.

Now he thinks he knows what to do in Chicago??

What a putz....

http://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-visits-florida-rosenstein-talk-security-15542...

Hey there you orange turd - "stop and frisk" was deemed unconstitutional in NY - why the hell do you think that we want that moronic practice here??

Seriously, he so dumb it must hurt....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Stop And Think
Reply #1 - 10/08/18 at 16:10:33

Wouldn't you like to recognize the unconstitutional laws that have helped create the war zone where law abiding citizens can only duck when the gangbangers open fire?
Something needs done. What did Lord Bammy do?
Suddenly you're all Mr. Constitution.

Ha,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 10/08/18 at 16:31:59

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/08/18 at 16:10:33:
Wouldn't you like to recognize the unconstitutional laws that have helped create the war zone where law abiding citizens can only duck when the gangbangers open fire?

Yep - shows what you know.  It's far more dangerous to be in St. Louis than it is in Chicago.

But who cares about facts, right jog?

Tell you what - you keep thinking that and stay the hell out of Chicago.  We're far better off without the likes of you.

Something needs done. What did Lord Bammy do?
Suddenly you're all Mr. Constitution.

No, I'm Mr. Real World.  You should visit there once in a while.  BTW, several years during Obama's term the crime rate in Chicago went down.  But then again, the president has very little to do with it.  Too bad your orange saviour doesn't know that - he's making a bigger fool of himself.

Ha,  

Yeah, it's funny how little you know.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 10/08/18 at 18:09:40

shows what you know.  It's far more dangerous to be in St. Louis than it is in Chicago.

That somewhere else is worse makes chitcago good.
Logic fail

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 10/08/18 at 19:49:01

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/08/18 at 18:09:40:
shows what you know.  It's far more dangerous to be in St. Louis than it is in Chicago.

Logic fail

That you seem to forget that is sad.  But hey, you love to be led around by your nose from your saviour trump, huh?  He can do no wrong in your eyes.

Why would you suddenly care about facts?

Oh, and cute that you call it "chitcago".

My how clever.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 10/08/18 at 21:35:13

Logic fail

I forgot nothing
It's immaterial
Chitcago is a shithole.
That another place is sh!ttier doesn't Change anything.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 10/09/18 at 05:07:11

We had three killings last night in St Louis. All within a mile of each other. I don't even have to read the story to know the details of what happened.

I'll return to my 2nd vs 4th argument.  Our leftist friends are perfectly happy and enthusiastic about dismantling the 2nd Amendment but will fight against giving police the ability to stop and frisk based upon their experience of being an officer in the field.

The argument is it punishes the innocent and relies on profiling. Yet when I say 99.9% of guns are never used in a crime and question why I should have my rights and choices diminished in the name of safety. I'm told to shut up and sit down.

Leftist are destroying our nation.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 10/09/18 at 05:48:11

What dismantling of the 2nd Amendment has happened?

Crime in many areas is increasing, I hear the argument that its because of attacks on the 2nd Amendment, but I haven't seen anything about the 2nd Amendment changed.

And yes I have proposed altering, not removing, as in taking away in its entirety, the phrase "well regulated militia" for those of you that are going to bring that up.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 10/09/18 at 05:56:23

WebsterMark wrote on 10/09/18 at 05:07:11:
We had three killings last night in St Louis. All within a mile of each other. I don't even have to read the story to know the details of what happened.

I'll return to my 2nd vs 4th argument.  Our leftist friends are perfectly happy and enthusiastic about dismantling the 2nd Amendment but will fight against giving police the ability to stop and frisk based upon their experience of being an officer in the field.

The argument is it punishes the innocent and relies on profiling. Yet when I say 99.9% of guns are never used in a crime and question why I should have my rights and choices diminished in the name of safety. I'm told to shut up and sit down.

Leftist are destroying our nation.

No, it's not mark.  Didn't you just post about how mitch the turtle is "saving America"?

Please - the only thing that's destroying America are the corporations that buy our politicians.  And trump.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 10/09/18 at 06:01:50

What dismantling of the 2nd Amendment has happened?

Crime in many areas is increasing, I hear the argument that its because of attacks on the 2nd Amendment, but I haven't seen anything about the 2nd Amendment changed.

And yes I have proposed altering, not removing, as in taking away in its entirety, the phrase "well regulated militia" for those of you that are going to bring that up.

If you don't think they 2nd Amendment is under attack, then I'd have to ask where are you living?

And you may not have proposed that, but plenty of others who are running for political offices which give them certain powers, are.

You see only the good in people and analyze issues with the razor sharp mind of a retired accountant, but one look at the lunacy of the left that went on during the Kavanaugh confirmation should tell you a lot.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 10/09/18 at 06:05:57

I haven't asked if its under attack, I asked what has changed.

"What dismantling of the 2nd Amendment has happened?"

To clarify I am asking specifically what portions of the 2nd Amendment have been changed or otherwise altered.

"You see only the good in people "

I just sat through an analysis and forensic review of a 3 year old female that was bitten by her father over her genitals so hard that it left an identifiable dental imprint.  I don't see a lot of good in people in general, but I don't treat ideas as facts.

People have ideas of changing the 2nd Amendment, but it still looks the same to me.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 10/09/18 at 06:07:55

Eegore wrote on 10/09/18 at 06:05:57:
 I haven't asked if its under attack, I asked what has changed.

"What dismantling of the 2nd Amendment has happened?"

To clarify I am asking specifically what portions of the 2nd Amendment have been changed or otherwise altered.

I KNOW!  I KNOW!!  PICK ME!!!

Ahem.... none.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 10/09/18 at 06:49:23

People have ideas of changing the 2nd Amendment, but it still looks the same to me.

That line of argument is beneath you. Of course the amendment remains the same. Are you telling me you're unaware of the slow creep of restrictions on gun ownership?

Every state that passes an added layer of actions that must be taken prior to an abortion are doing that for the sole purpose to make it more difficult to obtain a constitutionally protected abortion. I know that, you know that. Laws that required an affiliated hospital physical on site at all times or ones that require an on site ambulance with full staff on only to make it so expensive to stay open, the clinic will close.

The same is true for gun laws. The plan is to make it difficult so as to lower ownership. That's an attack on the 2nd Amendment.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 10/09/18 at 07:36:18

The annual war on Christmas is coming up,... you know.... the one where every place you go, you're inundated with Christmas decorations and music that Republicans can't see or hear...
Tis the season...  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 10/09/18 at 07:48:42

Says the guy who screams bloody murder and sees a new Iron Curtain descending because we rightly wanted to restrict immigrants from countries with little or no passport control....    

We all have tunnel vision and turn the 1% into the 99%.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 18:43:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Stop And Think

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.