Send Topic Print
Ah luvvitt! (Read 118 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Ah luvvitt!
10/07/18 at 14:00:04

Took too long, but, at least the prick got charged.

Toronto police have arrested a man who is accused of kicking an anti-abortion protester last week. The man has been charged with assault in connection with the incident, and also faces charges related to an incident at an anti-abortion protest in August.

Jordan Hunt, 26, of Toronto, has been charged with eight counts of assault and seven counts of mischief under $5,000 in connection with the alleged Sept. 30 incident near Keele Street and Bloor

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Ah luvvitt!
Reply #1 - 10/07/18 at 14:58:10

So... what else was going to happen?

Do you honestly think that this idiot would NOT be charged/arrested?

So - yay!  Exactly what should have happened, did... yippee...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 10/07/18 at 15:53:22

As long as it took, I was starting to wonder.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10/07/18 at 21:54:32

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/07/18 at 15:53:22:
As long as it took, I was starting to wonder.

you're shitting me right???  again???  hell, that was QUICK, in America, it takes us a week to even arrest a cop when she shoots a man in HIS OWN HOME, do you know how many assaults go completely un-investigated, let alone any charges being brought every day, every MONTH, every YEAR in America???

Most violent and property crimes in the U.S. go unsolved
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/03/01/most-violent-and-property-cri...

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 10/08/18 at 07:32:40

LostArtist wrote on 10/07/18 at 21:54:32:
  you're shitting me right???  again???  hell, that was QUICK, in America, it takes us a week to even arrest a cop when she shoots a man in HIS OWN HOME,  

Well here in Minn, A  Somalian Cop who was,. ‘Fast Tracked’ into the system.
Can shoot and kill a White woman, in her Pajamas, in cold blood, from the Passenger side of the car.
And is Still sitting at home, on, ‘administrative leave’
With Full Pay, for almost 1-1/2 years now.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/08/18 at 08:14:07

I thought administrative leave in that department was 66% pay, I may be remembering the references wrong.

How was the Somalian cop fast tracked?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 10/08/18 at 09:07:20

Eegore wrote on 10/08/18 at 08:14:07:
 I thought administrative leave in that department was 66% pay, I may be remembering the references wrong.

Full pay, half pay,
Sumbitch ain't in jail..

How was the Somalian cop fast tracked?

Really? You missed all of that when it happened? He was NEEDED on the force to serve as a token Somali. Training standards didn't matter.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 10/08/18 at 09:08:27

Eegore wrote on 10/08/18 at 08:14:07:
 I thought administrative leave in that department was 66% pay, I may be remembering the references wrong.   How was the Somalian cop fast tracked?

So I am to go back, almost a year and a half.
And, re post, all the links ?
all the FACTS ?
all the explanations ?
Because you don’t care to do it yourself.

Perhaps, you can do, what tt tells people to do.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 10/08/18 at 09:08:42

AAAND, back to Little Prick , it's not his first offense..

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/pro-choice-man-who-allegedly-kicked-pro-life-woman
-is-in-more-trouble-than-we-thought/

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/pro-choice-man-who-allegedly-kicked-pro-life-wo...

Allegedly?
When it's on video and there are witnesses, Bullshit on allegedly.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 10/08/18 at 09:23:58

and yet, there's still innocent until proven guilty BY A JURY OF PEERS, not you JOG, unless you want to move to Canada...  but I wouldn't wish that on Canada, they are good people, they don't deserve to be punished by having to deal with you

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 10/08/18 at 09:40:43

LostArtist wrote on 10/08/18 at 09:23:58:
and yet, there's still innocent until proven guilty BY A JURY OF PEERS,

Yep, especially in a case like a woman accusing  a man, of something,
With absolutely, NO  Proof, NO  witnesses, NO one corroborating the things she said.

Yep, innocent until proven guilty.

Now what about a,
Video,
with Audio,
with Witnesses.

Ahh, that’s right, forgot.
It was most probably, ‘photo-shopped’.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 10/08/18 at 09:45:35

and yet, there's still innocent until proven guilty BY A JURY OF PEERS, not you JOG, unless you want to move to Canada...  but I wouldn't wish that on Canada, they are good people, they don't deserve to be punished by having to deal with you

Funny you say that..

Ford couldn't get anyone to agree with her, zero evidence, and yet, a judge who has nothing but an honorable record,
Was guilty.
You're not a hypocrite are you?

What evidence do you require to be able to say
He did that?
How about witnesses and a video?
It's prima facie obvious, but since a lefty is guilty, NOW we HAVE
Innocent until proven guilty.
AAAND
The evidence states clearly
He's guilty..

You're ridiculous.

ri·dic·u·lous
[rəˈdikyələs]
ADJECTIVE
deserving or inviting derision or mockery; absurd.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 10/08/18 at 11:03:32

"So I am to go back, almost a year and a half.
all the FACTS ?
all the explanations ?
Because you don’t care to do it yourself."

No.  

To clarify:

Do you currently have any information you are willing to share regarding the phrase "fast-tracked" and how it applies to a topic you have already presented knowledge of without spending inordinate amounts of personal time, effort or money to procure such information and share it as you have done willingly in the past?

I am aware of the USDoJ Police Corp program, but have not heard of it being designed as "fast-track" by definition.  I was wondering if the difference was exclusively the training process or the Affirmative Action influence.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 10/08/18 at 11:27:57

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/08/18 at 09:45:35:

Funny you say that..

Ford couldn't get anyone to agree with her, zero evidence, and yet, a judge who has nothing but an honorable record,
Was guilty.
You're not a hypocrite are you?

What evidence do you require to be able to say
He did that?
How about witnesses and a video?
It's prima facie obvious, but since a lefty is guilty, NOW we HAVE
Innocent until proven guilty.
AAAND
The evidence states clearly
He's guilty..

You're ridiculous.

ri·dic·u·lous
[rəˈdikyələs]
ADJECTIVE
deserving or inviting derision or mockery; absurd.

first, you as assuming that I think Kavanaugh was/is guilty, I don't know. I do know that this was a job interview for a promotion, NOT A LEGAL TRIAL.  Kavanaugh not getting promoted doesn't destroy his amazingly blessed white rich man life. I think the the accusations at least should have given the Senate pause, and the way he reacted towards the senate should have disqualified him.

how Kavanaugh reacted was ridiculous and he doesn't deserve to be promoted because of that alone. He admitted to being a frat boy drunkard and his "testimony" proved he hasn't matured since then. regardless of how distinquished his record was, he destroyed any pretense of impartiality.  I don't know if he actually assaulted anyone, but the way he reacted, he proved that he is the kind of person who would. And for that I thank Ford for coming forward, even though it was fruitless, it exposed the power hungry republicans and conservatives for what they are.

the difference here is, this guy will get to go THROUGH THE PROCESS. While Kavanaugh skirted the process and was rewarded  for lying and yelling at the Senate

and you're a sad pathetic excuse of a man and responding to you is a waste of my effort

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 10/08/18 at 11:29:15

Eegore wrote on 10/08/18 at 11:03:32:
"So I am to go back, almost a year and a half.
all the FACTS ?
all the explanations ?
Because you don’t care to do it yourself."

No.  

To clarify:

Do you currently have any information you are willing to share regarding the phrase "fast-tracked" and how it applies to a topic you have already presented knowledge of without spending inordinate amounts of personal time, effort or money to procure such information and share it as you have done willingly in the past?

I am aware of the USDoJ Police Corp program, but have not heard of it being designed as "fast-track" by definition.  I was wondering if the difference was exclusively the training process or the Affirmative Action influence.

come on man, you think these guys actually want to do research and reason to prove anything to you?  you're just supposed to believe them, they are white guys after all, just believe them

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 17:37:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ah luvvitt!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.