The real reason....... (Read 36 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
The real reason.......
10/04/18 at 08:39:05

We have seen the liberals change their reasoning re: Kav, how many times already?
The lady Ford was used, was she willing.......?
I don't know.

Anyway, the real reason is that the libs know, they will be at this confirmation process one more time, before Trump leaves town....
Even if he is a one termer, he is getting 3 chances.

The liberal agenda does not win at the ballot box, again, as exampled by historical loses after Obama's first election.
So they need the courts to implement their agenda.

That is the truth.

Now use your wisdom wisely, as you have been informed to the truth....
Your ignorance is no longer a viable excuse.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: The real reason.......
Reply #1 - 10/04/18 at 11:17:33

raydawg wrote on 10/04/18 at 08:39:05:
We have seen the liberals change their reasoning re: Kav, how many times already?
The lady Ford was used, was she willing.......?
I don't know.

Anyway, the real reason is that the libs know, they will be at this confirmation process one more time, before Trump leaves town....
Even if he is a one termer, he is getting 3 chances.

The liberal agenda does not win at the ballot box, again, as exampled by historical loses after Obama's first election.
So they need the courts to implement their agenda.

That is the truth.

Now use your wisdom wisely, as you have been informed to the truth....
Your ignorance is no longer a viable excuse.

LOL - you know nothing of what you speak ray.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 10/04/18 at 15:44:33

You're 100% correct Ray.

That's why the Dems are lying, threatening, trying to leak info on Republican Senator's children, and on the verge of violence over this.

It's telling how quickly they've rallied around alcohol as the issue now that they look so incredibly stupid over believing such obvious nonsense. And, as predicted by me and almost everyone, the FBI report will be the blame.
I'm working wondering just how low they'll go. But as Ray said, this is everything to them as the Supreme Court is what ultimate backup. They do not want abortion up for a vote.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/04/18 at 15:58:18

WebsterMark wrote on 10/04/18 at 15:44:33:
You're 100% correct Ray.

That's why the Dems are lying, threatening, trying to leak info on Republican Senator's children, and on the verge of violence over this.

LOL - "on the verge of violence"?  That's rich!  Who held their composure at the hearing?  It sure as heck wasn't brett....

It's telling how quickly they've rallied around alcohol as the issue now that they look so incredibly stupid over believing such obvious nonsense. And, as predicted by me and almost everyone, the FBI report will be the blame.

Well, I still believe her.  It's obvious the guy has some problems...

I'm working wondering just how low they'll go. But as Ray said, this is everything to them as the Supreme Court is what ultimate backup. They do not want abortion up for a vote.

It's not about abortion - it's far bigger than that.  This guy is clearly unhinged.  Not fit to be on the Supreme Court.  It's conceivable that he is guilty of the accusations.  

His confirmation is not beyond reasonable doubt.  I stick by my 85% guess.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 15:26:40

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The real reason.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.