Send Topic Print
So Predictable (Read 33 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

So Predictable
10/03/18 at 15:17:23

Our idiot-in-chief would say one thing one day, and a completely different thing another.

Hey all you righties - which one did you vote for??   Grin Grin

The idiot on September 28th:
“I thought her testimony was very compelling and she looks like a very fine woman to me, very fine woman,”

The idiot at his most recent rally:
“How did you get home? I don’t remember,” Trump said, mocking Ford’s answers before the Senate Judiciary Committee. “How did you get there? I don’t remember. Where is the place? I don’t remember. How many years ago was it? I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. What neighborhood was it in? I don’t know. Where’s the house? I don’t know. Upstairs, downstairs, where was it? I don’t know. But I had one beer, that’s the only thing I remember.”

So righties - which one is it?  Which trump should we believe?  Which trump is the "good one"? (well none, of course).

SMH

And you all complained about Obama!

Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: So Predictable
Reply #1 - 10/03/18 at 15:48:54

And then, because of his stupidity, this happens:

http://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-mocks-christine-blasey-013509333.html

Jeff Flake, the senator from Arizona, said the remarks were “appalling”, Susan Collins of Maine called them “just plain wrong” and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska said it was “wholly inappropriate”.

The "man" is an idiot through and through.

Even if (for whatever reason) you still want to defend this lunatic - look at this... Just look.

All he had to do was keep his mouth shut.

He simply isn't smart enough to do that.  He's a buffoon.

Honestly, for the life of me - I can't figure out how anyone can support this idiot at this point...

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 10/03/18 at 16:06:14

I wonder how many times President Trump has to act in the same way he has for years for people to stop pointing it out.

Supporter know, non-supporters know, and the evidence that he is going to behave the same way as he always has will continue in perpetuity as long as he is able.

IP Logged
hotrod

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

NC
Reply #3 - 10/03/18 at 16:07:11

When I vote for him again, that will cancel out your vote. Smiley

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 10/03/18 at 16:17:47

Eegore wrote on 10/03/18 at 16:06:14:
 I wonder how many times President Trump has to act in the same way he has for years for people to stop pointing it out.

Supporter know, non-supporters know, and the evidence that he is going to behave the same way as he always has will continue in perpetuity as long as he is able.

You are 100% correct Eegor.

I guess there's a couple of reasons I continue.  One may be a character flaw on my part, but the other is - I'm just dumbfounded by the conservatives' ability to overlook such obvious hypocrisy.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/03/18 at 16:21:05

hotrod wrote on 10/03/18 at 16:07:11:
When I vote for him again, that will cancel out your vote. Smiley

Well hotrod, you are entitled to vote for whomever you'd like.  But your vote will not override mine, anymore than mine will yours.

That's not how it works.  You see, in this country, every vote counts.

Even yours.

But since we're talking about you voting for trump again - you may want to hold off and make sure he'll even be on the ballot in 2020.  Cheesy

You might be better off concentrating on the midterms.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 10/03/18 at 16:29:50

I figure if hypocrisy was something they paid attention to then they wouldn't be a conservative in general.  

The people I am around that are pro-Trump are most often in the position of saying things like they don't approve of his behavior, but his behavior isn't bad enough for them to care about it.  

Kind of like how some parents discipline their kid for every little thing, and some only discipline for really bad things.  So in the case you reference I imagine hypocrisy isn't much of an issue because of who it's about.  If he made a similar hypocritical statement about Ted Nugent then certain demographics that didn't care would all the sudden have an opinion.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 10/03/18 at 18:36:17

Eegore wrote on 10/03/18 at 16:29:50:
 I figure if hypocrisy was something they paid attention to then they wouldn't be a conservative in general.  

The people I am around that are pro-Trump are most often in the position of saying things like they don't approve of his behavior, but his behavior isn't bad enough for them to care about it.  

Kind of like how some parents discipline their kid for every little thing, and some only discipline for really bad things.  So in the case you reference I imagine hypocrisy isn't much of an issue because of who it's about.  If he made a similar hypocritical statement about Ted Nugent then certain demographics that didn't care would all the sudden have an opinion.

As always Eegore - well put.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 15:19:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › So Predictable

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.