Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
My long national nightmare is over (Read 167 times)
batman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

osceola new york
Re: My long national nightmare is over
Reply #15 - 09/23/18 at 20:14:14

I also have a 95 I've owned since new , except for the plug leak and tensioner extension at 19,000 miles ,I've never been inside the engine. presently a 35,000 miles with only standard repairs (oil ,tires etc.) Either you bought a bike that was  abused , or your repairs where not effective , and that's to bad, but you can't judge an a Company or a select model of motorcycle using the ownership of only one bike ,that's not fact ,it's just your opinion.

my old work mates called me MacGyver
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 09/24/18 at 06:53:52

I was actually looking for two engines to rebuild and I saw the ad for these 95's literally a day after I got two engines ready to ship.

I have 3 of them, all 1995's and they do run like c rap but that's because I don't take care of them.

IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #17 - 09/24/18 at 07:51:03

Texas Thumper, really sorry to hear about your bad experience with the bike. Mine is an 06 with just under 30K miles on it and I do not think I could find a cheaper fun bike to own and operate. I truly do wish you the best of luck with your next vehicle.

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 04:33:44

General CategoryThe Cafe › My long national nightmare is over

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.