Send Topic Print
2018 or 1818? (Read 36 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

2018 or 1818?
09/21/18 at 12:05:33

Weeks back I actually defended this republican, saying that he used a phrase that was taken the wrong way.

I take it back.  Here's one of the many reasons why:

http://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/20/ron-desantis-florida-racial-issues-8...

MIAMI — A Republican activist who donated more than $20,000 to Ron DeSantis and lined up a speech for him at President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club recently called President Barack Obama a “F---- MUSLIM N----” on Twitter, in addition to making other inflammatory remarks.

Seriously, what year is this?

I hope to hear denunciation from our friends here on the right.

Oh, by the way - this a$$hole desantis won't give the money back.  Says "it's already spent".

What a POS - I hope he loses bigly.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: 2018 or 1818?
Reply #1 - 09/21/18 at 17:20:44

Andrew Gillum for Guvna'...  Cool

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/24/18 at 08:02:54

Gee whiz!  It's so great to see all the conservatives on here condemning the twitter posts of this republican donor....

Oh, wait... not one of you did...

Much like trump, they are given a chance to do the right thing (by basically just showing up), but when it's all said and done - they really don't care.

Seems every time there's a protest or some whack-job ultra lefty does something stupid, we dems have to defend tooth and nail to distance ourselves from it.

But things like a nazi running here in IL and this a$$hole repub donor are just fine.

Well, I guess we all see what they're about then, hmm?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 09/24/18 at 08:29:53

I found this part interesting:

"when I write anything inflammatory, it’s because I’m seriously pissed off. I’m an emotional human being. Do I have a filter on what I say? In public, yes. Would I use that word in public? No. This is Twitter.”

Twitter is meant to be public, when its publically posted it is public.  Its an interesting dynamic that one would filter their language in-person but once its online/text etc. then its free and clear.  As if getting mad excuses the actions.

My emotions are the issue not me.  I only say racist things online, but not in person because that's disrespectful.

I for one have more respect for the person who can calmly and intelligently defend their racism in-person and don't have to hide behind the keyboard.

I have no data or references, this post reflects my personal interactions and thoughts based off of activities and research I have utilized in the past that when compiled and posted represents my opinion.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 15:34:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 2018 or 1818?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.