Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Long time Reader, First time poster. (Read 87 times)
MoSavage88
YaBB Newbies

SE Missouri
Long time Reader, First time poster.
09/19/18 at 13:29:22

Just wanted to say HI to everybody. I got my bike about a year or so ago and have really just now gotten deep into making it mine. I've been using the forum alot of late and have a bit of guilt for using your expertise and not introducing myself. 'Names Marshall, From SE Missouri and I've got an 88 Savage, bone stock minus the Jardine Muffler(ya know for added HP Grin). Plan on doing the tensioner upgrade, head plug fix, raptor petcock and a few minor cosmetic stuff(ie seat, hwy bar) to fit me personally in the near future. I can't say I'll post a whole lot as I work full time and run my body shop on the side which keeps me pretty busy. Anyway just wanted to introduce myself. Thanks!!

P.S Sorry about no actual picture of the bike. I'll get one as soon as I think about it.

1988 Savage, dark blue, 49k miles, No engine mods, Jardine muffler.
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Re: Long time Reader, First time poster.
Reply #1 - 09/20/18 at 10:41:20

Howdy Mo !
Pictures ?
😁🏍😎

IP Logged
MoSavage88
YaBB Newbies

SE Missouri
Reply #2 - 09/20/18 at 11:19:36

Yeah I've got it up at the shop gettin new rubber on the rear...said he's about 2 weeks behind. Once i get it back and shined up real pretty i'll unveil it for sure.

IP Logged
DragBikeMike
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Honolulu
Reply #3 - 09/21/18 at 12:15:49

Welcome to the forum Mo.  Hope we can all share some useful info with you, and I'm looking forward to reading all about your project.  I grew up in a small town south of Saint Louis (Oakville).  Telegraph road runs right through the town.  Are you familiar with Oakville?

Knowledge is power.
  IP Logged
MoSavage88
YaBB Newbies

SE Missouri
Reply #4 - 09/21/18 at 19:06:35

I am familiar yessir. Not too far south of there myself in Cape Girardeau. I look forward to the the infinite amount of collective wisdom from everybody here(including yourself I’m sure). I really bought the bike for my wife to have a starter bike so I’m not sure how much of a project it will be. I seem to have found myself enjoying this little thumper more than most big twins I’ve been on.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 03:40:55

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Long time Reader, First time poster.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.