Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Trump has so much to hide (Read 59 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Trump has so much to hide
09/17/18 at 15:33:02

That he's just ordered the declassification of and making public all emails, texts, etc, between all the coconspirators who have been trying to ruin him.
Heads are gonna roll.
Blue Wave? I'm not seeing it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Trump has so much to hide
Reply #1 - 09/17/18 at 16:34:16

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/17/18 at 15:33:02:
That he's just ordered the declassification of and making public all emails, texts, etc, between all the coconspirators who have been trying to ruin him.
Heads are gonna roll.
Blue Wave? I'm not seeing it.

How about his taxes?

No?  Big surprise.

This isn't anything Earth-shattering jog.

You don't see the tsunami until it hits.

(you may want to grab hold of something jog).

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 09/17/18 at 19:14:35

It's only unprecedented.

You don't remember?
His tAxes were leaked.
Unremarkable results

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 09/18/18 at 05:40:54

Why isn't he declassifying the emails of everyone involved and not only the ones viewed as working against him?

If he has nothing to hide and want declassification to be a proving strategy then wouldn't declassification be across the board, and even include things like his tax returns?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 09/18/18 at 05:45:27

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/17/18 at 19:14:35:

It's only unprecedented.

No, it's really not.  In fact, the way he's doing it is trump 101.  It's more of a distraction than anything else.  And, once again, he hasn't really thought it through.  These texts might actually show that there was no bias - or they might show how little confidence his own administration has in him.

I look forward to reading them.

You don't remember?
His tAxes were leaked.
Unremarkable results
LOL - Yeah, his taxes from 2005.  Just 11 years old at the time of his campaign... of course there was nothing to see.  He was still getting loans from the US and he was starting his TV show.  The russians came-a-knocking around 2012.

You really should do your research.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 09/18/18 at 05:47:11

He probably wants the American people to read what criminals have been doing.
Burying the relevant information in a huge pool of bullshit is silly.
Unless the goal is obfuscation.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 09/18/18 at 05:54:27

So basically the idea is to have one side declassified while people just take the word of the other.

I say X-people are criminals and will have their activities declassified for review.  I say I am not a criminal so my activities can remain classified, no review possible.

The American People can review group X but not group Y.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 09/18/18 at 05:58:30

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/18/18 at 05:47:11:
He probably wants the American people to read what criminals have been doing.
Burying the relevant information in a huge pool of bullshit is silly.
Unless the goal is obfuscation.

Like I said, he hasn't thought it through.  This has the potential to blow up in his face.  Further, there might be a constitutional issue - but whatever.

They'll be a fun read.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 09/18/18 at 06:20:34

These texts might actually show that there was no bias

If these texts do in fact show no bias......that would be the first time that's happened.

My guess is there are a few people in DC right now $hitting their pants.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 09/18/18 at 07:33:42

WebsterMark wrote on 09/18/18 at 06:20:34:
These texts might actually show that there was no bias

If these texts do in fact show no bias......that would be the first time that's happened.

My guess is there are a few people in DC right now $hitting their pants.

You see mark, what people don't realise is that, if in fact the texts do show bias, it'll just go to show how little confidence (pretty much) everyone has for the orange wonder.

Again, he's not thinking this through (as always).

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 09/18/18 at 09:02:52

Dream on.
Page and Strzok traded extremely biased e-mail.
I posted some already.
Over a month ago.
If you'd been curious, you'd be aware of some serious doubts about the legitimacy of the fisa warrants.
Gosh, all this time and the original target, nothing.. no indictment, not even a trip to the principals office.
Strzok, cleared Hillary, then went to work on Trump.
It's gonna be the highest level of corruption America has ever seen.
It's been a sick, twisted, two tiered system for decades.
Time for some truth to come out.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 09/18/18 at 09:07:54

You see mark, what people don't realise is that, if in fact the texts do show bias, it'll just go to show how little confidence (pretty much) everyone has for the orange wonder.

So if you see bias when talking about Obama or Hilary, your thought is it's because there's lack of confidence in their ability to perform? I agree then.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 09/18/18 at 13:36:07

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/18/18 at 09:02:52:
Dream on.
Page and Strzok traded extremely biased e-mail.
I posted some already.
Over a month ago.
And how long were they even involved with the investigation?

If you'd been curious, you'd be aware of some serious doubts about the legitimacy of the fisa warrants.
I have no doubt of the legitimacy.  Our president frequently dealt with russian oligarchs (read - mafia).  I'm sure it was a no-brainer to issue.
Gosh, all this time and the original target, nothing.. no indictment, not even a trip to the principals office.
Wait, how many indictments?  Oh yeah, everyone is innocent in trump's gang - LOL!
Strzok, cleared Hillary, then went to work on Trump.
Um, nope - again, how long was he even on the investigation? (you should really find out)
It's gonna be the highest level of corruption America has ever seen. - I agree.  When we see how much donny's into the russians for, there'll be he!! to pay.
It's been a sick, twisted, two tiered system for decades. - and donny's only made it worse.  This is trump's america after all.
Time for some truth to come out.

I agree.  You might not like it as much as I will!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 09/18/18 at 13:38:31

WebsterMark wrote on 09/18/18 at 09:07:54:

So if you see bias when talking about Obama or Hilary, your thought is it's because there's lack of confidence in their ability to perform? I agree then.

Well, given the source, yes.  There were obviously a few that didn't agree with Obama.  But nowhere to the degree and ferocity that they do with trump.  He's got more leaks than a Dansh d**e!  LOL

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 09/18/18 at 16:21:12

The text of Meadows’ letter is here. He writes:

As you may know, we recently received a new production of documents from the [Justice] Department providing greater insight into FBI and DOJ activity during the 2016 election and the early stages of the Trump administration. Our review of these new documents raises grave concerns regarding an apparent systemic culture of media leaking by high-ranking officials at the FBI and DOJ related to ongoing investigations.

Review of these new documents suggests a coordinated effort on the part of the FBI and DOJ to release information in the public domain potentially harmful to President Donald Trump’s administration. For example, the following text exchange should lead a reasonable person to question whether there was a sincere desire to investigate wrongdoing or to place derogatory information in the media to justify a continued probe.

April 10, 2017: Peter Strozk contacts Lisa Page to discuss a “media leak strategy.” Specifically, the text says: “I had literally just gone to find this phone to tell you I want to talk to you about media leak strategy with DOJ before you go.”

April 12, 2017: Peter Strzok congratulates Lisa Page on a job well done while referring to two derogatory articles about Carter Page. In the text, Strzok [tells] Page two articles are coming out, one [of] which is “worse” than the other about Lisa’s “namesake.” Strzok added: “Well done, Page.”

While these two text messages alone are troubling enough, events surrounding these interactions call the motives of the investigative team into question.

For example, while Strzok and Page texted about media leaks on April 10-12, 2017 — during the same timeframe as FBI and DOJ officials were having conversations with reporters — the Washington Post broke a story on the Carter Page FISA application on April 11, 2017, setting off a flurry of articles suggesting connections between President Trump and Russia. Other documents indicate DOJ officials, specifically Andrew Weissmann, participated in unauthorized conversations with the media during this same period. Evidence suggests senior officials at the FBI and DOJ communicated with other news outlets beyond the Washington Post, as well.

During our interviews with Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, FBI attorneys consistently suggested witnesses could not answer questions due to the U.S. Attorneys’ Manual’s policy for ongoing investigations. However, documents strongly suggest that these same witnesses discussed the ongoing investigations multiple times with individuals outside of the investigative team on a regular basis. . . .

Enjoy

Lock them up!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 15:39:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump has so much to hide

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.