Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: trump's America
Reply #1 - 09/17/18 at 15:44:30

Single bristle
Broad brush

See how that works?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/17/18 at 16:25:02

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/17/18 at 15:44:30:
Single bristle
Broad brush

See how that works?

Well, then I guess I can give you credit for that tactic.

It's one you employ often for TDS.

Gee, thanks jog!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 09/17/18 at 16:31:12

Your ability to pretend there's even a remote equality between the behavior of Trump supporters and the deranged Trump haters is always fun to watch.
I don't remember anyone shooting themselves in a protest against Obama.
Lefties Are far more insane.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 09/17/18 at 16:37:02

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/17/18 at 16:31:12:
Your ability to pretend there's even a remote equality between the behavior of Trump supporters and the deranged Trump haters is always fun to watch.

Um, I never said they were equal.

trumpites are far FAR worse.  They're not only violent, they're morons.

Nah - they just shot up churches and bombed abortion clinics.  NBD

Of course you'd say that.  You have to protect your own.  Well jog, there's less and less of you out there.  Thankfully.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 09/17/18 at 17:06:51

T And T Garage wrote on 09/17/18 at 16:37:02:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/17/18 at 16:31:12:

Um, I never said they were equal.

trumpites are far FAR worse.  They're not only violent, they're morons.

Nah - they just shot up churches and bombed abortion clinics.  NBD

Of course you'd say that.  You have to protect your own.  Well jog, there's less and less of you out there.  Thankfully.

Trimp supporters shot up churches and bombed abortion clinics? Have I missed something the last couple of years?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 09/18/18 at 05:36:26

WebsterMark wrote on 09/17/18 at 17:06:51:
Trimp supporters shot up churches and bombed abortion clinics? Have I missed something the last couple of years?

Well no, technically not I suppose.  They shoot up pizza parlors on info they get from alex jones and a school in Parkland FL....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 09/18/18 at 05:40:47

school in Parkland F

That's Bullshit

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 09/18/18 at 05:56:07

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/18/18 at 05:40:47:
school in Parkland F

That's Bullshit

Is it really?  How so?  Did he not wear a maga hat in his instagram post?

Just by you saying it's bs, doesn't make it so.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 09/18/18 at 06:25:06

They shoot up pizza parlors on info they get from alex jones and a school in Parkland FL....

Shoot up pizza parlors as in Trump supporters are walking into Pizza Huts all over the place and opening up on everyone? Where have I been? I've not hear this.

Parkland School shooter was a Trump supporter because he wore a hat in a photo once but the Congressional Baseball game shooter was just a mental case? The guy who rammed a car with a Trump bumper stick was just a mental case? The guy who drove into a building the other day yelling something like "F Trump" was a mental case? and on and on and on.....

Don't even try to lump the Parkland School shooter into any category other than a deranged young man isolated by his school mates. That's pretty low. If that's what you're thinking, there's a spot on Dianne Fienstein's staff for you....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 09/18/18 at 07:40:02

WebsterMark wrote on 09/18/18 at 06:25:06:
They shoot up pizza parlors on info they get from alex jones and a school in Parkland FL....

Shoot up pizza parlors as in Trump supporters are walking into Pizza Huts all over the place and opening up on everyone? Where have I been? I've not hear this.

No, just the one - http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a51268/what-is-pizzagate/

My, you have selective recall.

Parkland School shooter was a Trump supporter because he wore a hat in a photo once but the Congressional Baseball game shooter was just a mental case?

I think they were both mental cases - one was a trump supporter, the other one wasn't.  I'm pointing out the former.

The guy who rammed a car with a Trump bumper stick was just a mental case?  - and a trump supporter.

The guy who drove into a building the other day yelling something like "F Trump" was a mental case? - and not a trump supporter.
and on and on and on.....

Don't even try to lump the Parkland School shooter into any category other than a deranged young man isolated by his school mates.

Well, the fact is, he was a trump supporter, so...  Hey, you think if he was wearing an Obama t-shirt that you wouldn't have been all over that?  Please mark, we're not that stupid.

That's pretty low. If that's what you're thinking, there's a spot on Dianne Fienstein's staff for you....

No thanks.  I'm not a fan of hers.  She's a DINO.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 09/18/18 at 09:15:02

this pretend tit-for-tat is ridiculous in that there is no tit-for-tat because that would require equality and everyone (but you apparently) knows the reality is leftist are far more violent. Not even close. The violence and attacks on Trump supporters dwarfs anything Obama supporters went through. Set aside the fact that most are never reported (imagine the national outrage if a young black kid had his hat stolen and a soda tossed in his face....) if I had the time to look through all the reports, it would be 10-1 easily. I'm not doing that however. I know the truth, everyone else does too. Cherry picking the rare attack the other way is what keeps Good Morning America and the Today Show's ratings up, but that's all.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 09/18/18 at 13:46:32

WebsterMark wrote on 09/18/18 at 09:15:02:
this pretend tit-for-tat is ridiculous in that there is no tit-for-tat because that would require equality and everyone (but you apparently) knows the reality is leftist are far more violent.

No mark, that is only your opinion.  Nothing more.  The facts actually support the opposite - in that your confederate, neo-nazi, white power, ultra-conservative, neo-cons are the violent ones.  You seem to be the only one that refuses to see that.

Not even close. The violence and attacks on Trump supporters dwarfs anything Obama supporters went through. Set aside the fact that most are never reported - lol, if that's a fact, how can you prove it?(imagine the national outrage if a young black kid had his hat stolen and a soda tossed in his face....) if I had the time to look through all the reports, it would be 10-1 easily.

So you say - with absolutely no proof.  This is all from your standpoint and nothing more.  This is merely your opinion.  You have no data to support your position.

I'm not doing that however. I know the truth, everyone else does too.

Everyone else with your same viewpoint, maybe.  But just because you say it, doesn't make it true.  If you don't have supporting data, then it's not a fact - only an opinion.

Cherry picking the rare attack the other way is what keeps Good Morning America and the Today Show's ratings up, but that's all.

Deny it all you want.  It doesn't change the fact.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 09/18/18 at 15:31:44

WebsterMark wrote on 09/18/18 at 09:15:02:
this pretend tit-for-tat is ridiculous in that there is no tit-for-tat because that would require equality and everyone (but you apparently) knows the reality is leftist are far more violent. Not even close. The violence and attacks on Trump supporters dwarfs anything Obama supporters went through. Set aside the fact that most are never reported (imagine the national outrage if a young black kid had his hat stolen and a soda tossed in his face....) if I had the time to look through all the reports, it would be 10-1 easily. I'm not doing that however. I know the truth, everyone else does too. Cherry picking the rare attack the other way is what keeps Good Morning America and the Today Show's ratings up, but that's all.

you really are quite delusional on this point.  sad.

and black Obama supporters went through A LOT more than a hat being stolen, some were harassed, some were beat and assaulted

and pro-Trump supporters have attacked muslims, mexicans, burned black churches, put a pig's head on the front steps of mosques, and more.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #14 - 09/18/18 at 15:58:27

T And T Garage wrote on 09/18/18 at 05:56:07:
 Did he not wear a maga hat in his instagram post

Yep  did bring a laptop to ND  LOOOOLLOOL

And I see the he/she called tt,
is still spinning.

Let's see the he/she called tt says: If someone wears a certain hat, at any time, than they are, absolutely without any question, a Trump supporter.

I'll change this for the he/she called tt  
"Just because tt said it,  
doesn't make it so"

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 16:12:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › trump's America

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.