raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Ruth the racist......
09/15/18 at 10:34:36

Man, I am just not getting it.....
Like why is CNN, the NYT, etc, having to be so deceitful in their actions, if this BIG blue wave is a certainty?

We saw how Kamala Harris LIED by omitting the FACTS re: Kavanaugh.

Look what Ruth had to say:

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is displeased with the way Kavanaugh has been treated by the Senate. Speaking Wednesday at George Washington University Law School, a day before Feinstein disclosed the letter, Ginsburg called the Kavanaugh hearings “a highly partisan show.” She recalled both her own and Justice Antonin Scalia’s “truly bipartisan” hearings in better days.

After she was nominated to the Supreme Court in 1993 by President Bill Clinton, Ginsburg was confirmed in two months by a vote of 96 to 3 . Scalia, whom she described as “certainly a known character,” was confirmed unanimously. “Every Democrat and every Republican voted for him,” she said.

“That’s the way it should be. . . . The Republicans move in lockstep, and so do the Democrats. I wish I could wave a magic wand and have it go back to the way it was,” said the 85-year-old jurist.

Look at her last sentence......OH MY, that is almost like saying MAGA  Shocked

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/an-11-th-hour-attempt-to-slander-bret...

Look here too: Woodward: No Evidence Of Trump-Russia Collusion, I Searched For Two Years

HUH?  Huh

In an interview with Hugh Hewitt on Friday, Bob Woodward said that in his two years of investigating for his new book, 'Fear,' he found no evidence of collusion or espionage between Trump and Russia. Woodward said he looked for it "hard" and yet turned up nothing.

"So let’s set aside the Comey firing, which as a Constitutional law professor, no one will ever persuade me can be obstruction. And Rod Rosenstein has laid out reasons why even if those weren’t the president’s reasons. Set aside the Comey firing. Did you, Bob Woodward, hear anything in your research in your interviews that sounded like espionage or collusion?" Hugh Hewitt asked Woodward.

"I did not, and of course, I looked for it, looked for it hard," Woodward answered. "And so you know, there we are. We’re going to see what Mueller has, and Dowd may be right. He has something that Dowd and the president don’t know about, a secret witness or somebody who has changed their testimony. As you know, that often happens, and that can break open or turn a case."

"But you’ve seen no collusion?" Hewitt asked again to confirm.

"I have not," Woodward affirmed.

Hewitt would once again ask Woodward about collusion at the conclusion of the interview.

"Very last question, Bob Woodward, I just want to confirm, at the end of two years of writing this book, this intensive effort, you saw no effort, you, personally, had no evidence of collusion or espionage by the president presented to you?" Hewitt asked.

"That is correct," Woodward said.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/09/14/woodward_no_evidence_of_co...

My my......Why the Hail Mary pass if its a BIG blue wave, etc?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Ruth the racist......
Reply #1 - 09/15/18 at 16:19:01

Collusion myass.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Ruth the racist......
Reply #2 - 09/15/18 at 17:04:44

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/15/18 at 16:19:01:
Collusion myass.

C'mon JOG, Ruth wants it like it use to be.
I thought you would be all over that  Cheesy

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 20:46:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ruth the racist......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.