DiFi (Read 214 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: DiFi
Reply #30 - 09/19/18 at 12:34:51

Web, what I don't understand is this......

The woman said she didn't want to come forth, that her identity being withheld was of grave concern.
This was why Difi held onto it so long, as did other entities like the Washington Post, who were privy to this information, including other "democrats" with months available to look into this matter, but chose not to, why?

Because this was a last ditch attempt that carried HUGE consequences to our system of justice?

Then this Dr. Ford decides to come out, after ALL she said was her reasoning not to, why?

Because the "charge" wasn't having the effect they hoped for?

She states she felt compelled to come out to correct misinformation, and other falsehoods, but where are those?

I see no corrections to the original intent or charges, or where folks were reporting erroneous stories.......
Do you have any facts that would suggest that as her true motivation?

I read the therapist reported that it was 4 boys, that were involved in this, but they claim now the therapist was in error, that is all I can find that might have needed clarification......

Seems to me if her intent was to get the truth out, then she would look gladly STILL to testify in front of the committee, for that is why she "outed" herself, yes?        

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #31 - 09/19/18 at 14:21:26

Quote:
Because this was a last ditch attempt that carried HUGE consequences to our system of justice

I deleted your question mark and replaced it with a period.

There's the answer to all your other questions.

We can argue about the details, the process, the "he said", "she said" until we lose interest or just leave in disgust, but at the end of the day this is just the classic monkey wrench tossed into the reduction gears to render the ship dead in the water.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 09/19/18 at 14:29:18

Seems to me if her intent was to get the truth out, then she would look gladly STILL to testify in front of the committee, for that is why she "outed" herself, yes?    

She was a woman in a troubled marriage and 'found' a way out by making up a story about an assault to explain her issues with men.

Later, she became infected with a serious case of TDS. So serious, she took the bold step of injecting Kavanagh into her made up story and sending it to congress in an attempt to damage Trump by derailing the nomination. Now that the consequence is becoming clear, that's she might have to testify under oath, her lawyer cooked up this perfect idea to have the FBI investigate. The FBI will not and the lawyer knows this so now this woman can have her cake and eat it too....albeit not as tasty as she might have first thought it would be. But she'll be a hero to a few nut jobs on the left.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #33 - 09/19/18 at 14:57:32

WebsterMark wrote on 09/19/18 at 14:29:18:

She was a woman in a troubled marriage and 'found' a way out by making up a story about an assault to explain her issues with men.

Later, she became infected with a serious case of TDS. So serious, she took the bold step of injecting Kavanagh into her made up story and sending it to congress in an attempt to damage Trump by derailing the nomination. Now that the consequence is becoming clear, that's she might have to testify under oath, her lawyer cooked up this perfect idea to have the FBI investigate. The FBI will not and the lawyer knows this so now this woman can have her cake and eat it too....albeit not as tasty as she might have first thought it would be. But she'll be a hero to a few nut jobs on the left.

Web, even if it WAS true......
It doesn't rise to the occasion of eliminating this mans accomplishments of who he became, and is, from a really dumb thing IF he even did it.
Who can honestly say they didn't do things they regret and have since grown from?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #34 - 09/19/18 at 20:29:07

Her story is lame.
People she said were there are calling her a liar. Old girlfriends have said he was cool.
It's Bullshit.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 09/20/18 at 04:58:29

If the Democrats can nominate a woman who used her power to intimidate her husband's assaulted and raped victims and if 63 million voted for her, then yes, this one drunken incident shouldn't derail his nomination.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #36 - 09/20/18 at 07:30:32

Jus say’n......

With all the headlines about high school activities, and trying to bring the distant past, into the present, without regards to how life WAS then, is very disingenuous at best, to extremely deceitful....

No, of course not was life perfect, and yes, we have grown wiser in so many ways over a vast numbers of topics.....
Isn’t that the very goal and nature of civilization.

I know how it was then, and what was expected of guys, and girls....
The movie “The Summer of 42’ “ captures one aspect of it, as did the hit movie that spun off a TV sitcom, American Graffiti.....
Just to name a few.

To judge anybody on what was, under today’s enlightenment of many subjects.....
Is a grave miscarriage of what justice represents.

Be forewarned, you will be judged accordingly.
I am not even talking about if someone is lying or not, that is NOT the point.
You want to bring back the mentality and emotions that spawned McCarthyism....
Then just keep going down this avenue, we will be there before you know it.

Also, how many times have we seen the snare laid for others, trap the very one who deployed it?

Difi has had a distinguished career in politics, yet has run up against some hard scrutiny and challenges within her party.
Will this last ditch effort of desperation be the final nail in her coffin?

She should have known better.
Like a superstar quarterback, who lets his need for attention, accolades, direct his decisions of when to retire.....
Gets creamed and can't even finish his last year, a winner in, a loser out...
He will remember that most, on those cold lonely nights, I bet.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 18:54:15

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › DiFi

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.