Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: DiFi
Reply #15 - 09/17/18 at 17:13:25

WebsterMark wrote on 09/17/18 at 15:01:50:
Eegore wrote on 09/17/18 at 10:20:44:
 My experience is that both men and women lie equally about most things.  I have no reason to think sex is any different.

I have no data or references, this statement is based off of my own interactions and when compiled and posted represents my opinion.

Lying about having sex when you didn't is one thing, lying about having sex when you did is quite another.

If you don't know women lie way more than men about the latter, then you've missed out on some interesting adventures....

Do sheep count?  Embarrassed

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 09/17/18 at 20:26:43

oldNslow wrote on 09/17/18 at 07:10:00:
WebsterMark wrote on 09/17/18 at 06:12:18:
hmmm.......  
*does it matter that she gave to HRC campaign?
*Marched in a pu$$y hat parade, was quoted in local paper with the usual anti-trump nonsense you'd expect from a lefty liberal professor
*Some of her student reviews said she was a loon.... dangerous... all over the board with her comments....don't get her on your bad side...
*her parents house was foreclosed on and the presiding judge was...get this... Brett Kavanagh's mother, Marth Kavanagh.

Right out of the Alinsky playbook. The ends - in this case sabotaging a supreme court nominee - justify the means.  Never mind how patently dishonest and contrived the "means" happen to be.

It amuses me how outraged the lefties and the RINOS  get when someone plays by the same rules when attacking them. All of a sudden they are non-stop whining about the "lack of civility and decorum." And their  media lackeys wring their hands and pi*s themselves.

I think the day is rapidly approaching when this kind of sh*t is going to stop being amusing. If folks think things are ugly right now, I suggest they just wait a while.  

She's a nut.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
faffi

A.S.A.N.

Norway
Reply #17 - 09/18/18 at 01:21:54

If I understood you correctly, only a nut would call her a nut. The issue was brought forward in 2012, 6 years before the nomination, hence not a plot to ram the candidate.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 09/18/18 at 02:41:00

Students who are subjected to her say she's scary.
Regardless of when it was first spoken of, if someone thought it was real, why did it take till now to get the publicity?
He didn't need to be destroyed until the supreme court opportunity?

She's a nut.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 09/18/18 at 03:42:15

Nothing. Zero. Nada. Zilch. “She didn’t say anything in the confirmation hearing, she didn’t say anything in our confidential session with Judge Kavanaugh when the senators and the nominee met privately. And now, after it’s all over, she produces the letter.” Sen. John N. Kennedy, (R-LA)

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #20 - 09/18/18 at 04:03:53

The woman making the actuations may be a nut, and she is most assuredly just a useful idiot, but Senator Feinstein is not. She knows exactly what she is doing. The senator is perfectly well aware that these allegations are bogus, and the the accuser will be destroyed if she has to testify at a hearing. Feinstein  doesn't care. The point of all this is to delay the confirmation vote. If possible delay a vote until after the midterms in the hope that the dems will retake the senate. Or maybe get a couple of wobbly RINOS to vote against Kavanaugh if the vote can't be pushed off that far.

Feinstein is an evil bit*h, but she is not nuts.

It's a long shot, but right now it's all the dems have got.

It might even work.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #21 - 09/18/18 at 05:39:45

Nuts is.......using more that one screen personality to post.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 09/18/18 at 06:13:15

faffi wrote on 09/18/18 at 01:21:54:
If I understood you correctly, only a nut would call her a nut. The issue was brought forward in 2012, 6 years before the nomination, hence not a plot to ram the candidate.

Not exactly. See below. Which I don't believe by the way.

Are you telling me in 2012 during a therapy session to save their marriage she speaks for the first time about an incident (she says later screwed her up for 4-5 years) and she speaks up because she's feaful a Republican President will get elected in the future and make him a Supreme Court nominee?

How about a more likely scenario. She was screwing around and got caught. They went to therapy. She makes up a story about some imaginary incident that happened in high school as a way to explain her self-destructive behavior with men. Skip forward a couple yesrs. She's a hard core liberal, professor, donating money to Hilary. Trump gets elected. She goes full looney left, starts participating in pu$$y marches, donating a lot of money to other lib causes, etc...  Marriage suffers more and now she sees the opportunity to come up with the story that explains all her behavior and hurt Trump as much as she can. A rich, entitled, white, Republican is nominated to the Court and she either imagines the story completely or substitutes Kavanaugh into the role someone else played in a real life event from 35 years ago.

part of a Washington Post story below.

"Her husband Russell verified that she told him about the incident at that time in an interview with the Post and “recalled that his wife used Kavanaugh’s last name and voiced concern that Kavanaugh — then a federal judge — might one day be nominated to the Supreme Court.”

Russ Ford also told The Post that he thinks the allegation is relevant to Kavanaugh’s quest for the Supreme Court even though it dated to high school. “I think you look to judges to be the arbiters of right and wrong,” Russell Ford said to The Post. “If they don’t have a moral code of their own to determine right from wrong, then that’s a problem. So I think it’s relevant. Supreme Court nominees should be held to a higher standard.”

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #23 - 09/18/18 at 08:28:59

raydawg wrote on 09/17/18 at 17:13:25:
 My experience is that both men and women lie equally about most things.  I have no reason to think sex is any different.

I have no data or references, this statement is based off of my own interactions and when compiled and posted represents my opinion.

Lying about having sex when you didn't is one thing, lying about having sex when you did is quite another.

If you don't know women lie way more than men about the latter, then you've missed out on some interesting adventures....

You got sheep?
I thought you only had crabs.   Huh

WWW   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #24 - 09/18/18 at 09:30:57

verslagen1 wrote on 09/18/18 at 08:28:59:
raydawg wrote on 09/17/18 at 17:13:25:

You got sheep?

Good one  Grin

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 09/18/18 at 10:20:04

oldNslow wrote on 09/18/18 at 04:03:53:
The woman making the actuations may be a nut, and she is most assuredly just a useful idiot, but Senator Feinstein is not. She knows exactly what she is doing. The senator is perfectly well aware that these allegations are bogus, and the the accuser will be destroyed if she has to testify at a hearing. Feinstein  doesn't care. The point of all this is to delay the confirmation vote. If possible delay a vote until after the midterms in the hope that the dems will retake the senate. Or maybe get a couple of wobbly RINOS to vote against Kavanaugh if the vote can't be pushed off that far.

Feinstein is an evil bit*h, but she is not nuts.

It might even work.

Exactly. And what is real sad is that they will destroy people with NO Remorse what so ever. And then there are those that go along with it.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 09/18/18 at 11:58:23

You got sheep?

Good one  Grin

I am not ever going camping with you guys...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 09/18/18 at 12:01:37

It might even work.

Exactly. And what is real sad is that they will destroy people with NO Remorse what so ever. And then there are those that go along with it.....

On one hand, they 'own' much more of the media now than then. Or at least the partisanship is far more out in the open. On the other hand, thanks to Rush Limbaugh, Fox News and a few others, they can't quite get away with outright lying and basically censoring unflattering news on the Democrats to the degree they did in the past.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 09/18/18 at 19:24:38

Below is a previous post. I just heard the woman in question wants a "full FBI investigation" before testifies. I'm 99% certain my theory below is correct. She made up a story, got carried away with her TDS and wrote her letter which was a lie. Once she began to realize the can of worms she'd opened, her and her lawyer cooked up this great FBI investigation request. The FBI won't investigate and she gets to back away.

Democrats get the Oscar for "Best Supporting Scum".

How about a more likely scenario. She was screwing around and got caught. They went to therapy. She makes up a story about some imaginary incident that happened in high school as a way to explain her self-destructive behavior with men. Skip forward a couple yesrs. She's a hard core liberal, professor, donating money to Hilary. Trump gets elected. She goes full looney left, starts participating in pu$$y marches, donating a lot of money to other lib causes, etc...  Marriage suffers more and now she sees the opportunity to come up with the story that explains all her behavior and hurt Trump as much as she can. A rich, entitled, white, Republican is nominated to the Court and she either imagines the story completely or substitutes Kavanaugh into the role someone else played in a real life event from 35 years ago.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 09/19/18 at 10:39:22

The other unnamed person who was supposedly at the party came forward and he said nothing like this occured. Said he'd go under oath if need be.

Also, a woman who said she went to school with the allegedly assaulted woman posted on Facebook the incident was common  knowledge and spoken about at school the next few days.

Holy cow! Proof......    BUT.....

One problem, it was pointed out the allegedly assaulted woman specifically said this incident occurred during summer break so the were no next few days at school.

The Facebook post was taken down shortly after this was pointed out and the liar who put it up tweeted some nonsense about not being prepared for the media request it generated.....

But we're suppose to 100% believe woman who make allegations with no evidence......

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/18/24 at 03:03:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › DiFi

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.