DiFi (Read 214 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

DiFi
09/14/18 at 08:54:36

Wow.....how low can you go?............

She sat there and smiled at his daughters and the girls sports teams he brought in and introduced to all the Senators....all the while knowing she had a bull$hit letter she was going to turn in at the last second to make him look bad......  

What a scum Diane Feinstein is. Absolute scum of the earth.

If the letter has anything that's genuinely of concern, it would have been brought up then so it's nothing. This is a last ditched effort to make herself look better to her scum leftist base.....

The FBI looked at it and simply included it in the background file meaning there's nothing to investigate. Feinstein knew that before she turned it over.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: DiFi
Reply #1 - 09/14/18 at 09:48:56

this is suppose to
be about when he was 17?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
faffi

A.S.A.N.

Norway
Reply #2 - 09/14/18 at 15:24:36

Never heard of her or the case, but found this on top when googling

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dianne-feinstein-what-in-the-hell-were-you-thin...

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 09/14/18 at 16:54:54

faffi wrote on 09/14/18 at 15:24:36:
Never heard of her or the case, but found this on top when googling

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dianne-feinstein-what-in-the-hell-were-you-thin...

You do know that the Daily Beast is nothing more than a fountain of of ultra leftist bullshi*t I hope. What else would you expect to find "on top" of a Google search?

This "accusation" is nothing more than a last ditch hail- mary pass by the senate democrats who know that they are losing this one. They can't attack this guy on his credentials, or qualifications, or even, in fact, his morals, so this is what they are left with.

"Sexual misconduct" is the political shiv of the day. These as*holes don't even have the imagination to come up with something original.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 09/17/18 at 04:57:42

Here's the question of the day: How do you know who's telling the truth?
He says didn't happen, she says it did. 35 years ago. She didn't tell anyone until she was talking with a couples therapist in 2012. The other guy who was supposedly there says it didn't happen. Kavanaugh swears it didn't happen. She took a lie detector test administered by the FBI and passed.
Nothing in Kavanaugh's background points to anything that would suggest he assaults women. Not much know about her non-professional backgrbecause her social media has been taken down I read. If that's true, I'm a little suspicious of that.

Women lie about sex more then men do, that's a given. Just because a woman claims an assault took place, doesn't automatically means it occurred. And liberal media hypocrisy is at an all time high given the fact they supported Hilary and ignored they would be putting a serial abuser and flat out rapist in the White House.

So, how do you discern who's telling the truth?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 09/17/18 at 06:12:18

hmmm.......  
*does it matter that she gave to HRC campaign?
*Marched in a pu$$y hat parade, was quoted in local paper with the usual anti-trump nonsense you'd expect from a lefty liberal professor
*Some of her student reviews said she was a loon.... dangerous... all over the board with her comments....don't get her on your bad side...
*her parents house was foreclosed on and the presiding judge was...get this... Brett Kavanagh's mother, Marth Kavanagh.

IP Logged
faffi

A.S.A.N.

Norway
Reply #6 - 09/17/18 at 06:56:59

WebsterMark wrote on 09/17/18 at 04:57:42:
Women lie about sex more then men do, that's a given.

Really?  You have any figures to support that?

Other than that, I think if it's not been out in the open for 35 years, it should probably remain hidden. I think it is reasonable to believe it happened; most teenagers have done silly things they regretted, particularly when intoxicated. That doesn't automatically label them as permanently horrible, though.

Personally, I know nothing about the proposed judge other than a few glimpses I've seen on TV. To me, he looks like a sleaze-bag, just like Trump. But it would be wrong to judge a book by its cover alone - he may be honest and kind even his appearance suggest something else to me. I still think it would be wrong to disqualify him over an incident that took place that far back where the damage, if the case is real, was fairly limited.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #7 - 09/17/18 at 07:10:00

WebsterMark wrote on 09/17/18 at 06:12:18:
hmmm.......  
*does it matter that she gave to HRC campaign?
*Marched in a pu$$y hat parade, was quoted in local paper with the usual anti-trump nonsense you'd expect from a lefty liberal professor
*Some of her student reviews said she was a loon.... dangerous... all over the board with her comments....don't get her on your bad side...
*her parents house was foreclosed on and the presiding judge was...get this... Brett Kavanagh's mother, Marth Kavanagh.

Right out of the Alinsky playbook. The ends - in this case sabotaging a supreme court nominee - justify the means.  Never mind how patently dishonest and contrived the "means" happen to be.

It amuses me how outraged the lefties and the RINOS  get when someone plays by the same rules when attacking them. All of a sudden they are non-stop whining about the "lack of civility and decorum." And their  media lackeys wring their hands and pi*s themselves.

I think the day is rapidly approaching when this kind of sh*t is going to stop being amusing. If folks think things are ugly right now, I suggest they just wait a while.  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 09/17/18 at 08:17:51

I think the day is rapidly approaching when this kind of sh*t is going to stop being amusing.

I don't know what would be the impetus to arrive at that. We've seen some pretty ridiculous stuff. the whole Tawny Brawley incident and Sharpton has his own 'news' show so go figure that one.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 09/17/18 at 10:05:17

And since I saw Crazy Uncle Joe Biden on a video telling me I'm deplorable, it would good to remind everyone about the last time the scum leftist Senators lead by Biden, gave a platform to a wacho (Anitia Hill) in order to stop a conservative nominee. Look at the Dems on the committee. Biden, who gropes women when he says hello and Ted Kennedy who kills them after nailing them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZURHD5BU1o8

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 09/17/18 at 10:06:59

faffi wrote on 09/17/18 at 06:56:59:

Every man knows that.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 09/17/18 at 10:20:44

My experience is that both men and women lie equally about most things.  I have no reason to think sex is any different.

I have no data or references, this statement is based off of my own interactions and when compiled and posted represents my opinion.

IP Logged
faffi

A.S.A.N.

Norway
Reply #12 - 09/17/18 at 12:49:51

WebsterMark wrote on 09/17/18 at 10:06:59:
faffi wrote on 09/17/18 at 06:56:59:

Every man knows that.

A lot of men I've met brag about how many women they've fekked, with the numbers being heavily exaggerated more often than not. Also, what the majority of women consider an assault, a surprising amount of men will consider mutually agreed sex.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 09/17/18 at 13:15:40

So, instead of just shutting up about it, one of the trump boys (I forget if it was beavis or butthead) felt the need to tweet about the accusation and brought more ire from everyone.

Like idiot father, like idiot son.

http://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/youre-repulsive-human-donald-trump-jr-receives...

Maybe someday they'll learn to shut up (but I doubt it).

Talk about your thin-skinned snowflakes...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 09/17/18 at 15:01:50

Eegore wrote on 09/17/18 at 10:20:44:
 My experience is that both men and women lie equally about most things.  I have no reason to think sex is any different.

I have no data or references, this statement is based off of my own interactions and when compiled and posted represents my opinion.

Lying about having sex when you didn't is one thing, lying about having sex when you did is quite another.

If you don't know women lie way more than men about the latter, then you've missed out on some interesting adventures....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 08:02:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › DiFi

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.