Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Ultimate TDS
09/12/18 at 16:21:19

Yes, righties opposed Obama's policies.
Nobody shot up lefty softball practice.

This is what insane looks like.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/report-las-vegas-professor-shot...

Pretty lame, the ARM?
Really?
Put some heart into it..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Ultimate TDS
Reply #1 - 09/12/18 at 18:15:06

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/12/18 at 16:21:19:
Yes, righties opposed Obama's policies.
Nobody shot up lefty softball practice.

This is what insane looks like.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/report-las-vegas-professor-shot...

Pretty lame, the ARM?
Really?
Put some heart into it..

Yeah, 'cause the righties have no crazies within their ranks, right?

Please....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 09/12/18 at 18:20:01

So the, 'Official', "campus police" , said:
On the floor of the restroom was a black-and-white, .22-caliber pistol and one spent shell casing.

WHAT ??????????  The DIF  people
Can not read, ON THE FIREARM, the Make/Model ???????
What  DFI's.   lololololololololololololol

Just like the DFI, UL, that 'shot' himself in the arm.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Rather typical,  'SNOWFLAKE'.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 09/12/18 at 18:45:47

MnSpring wrote on 09/12/18 at 18:20:01:

So the, 'Official', "campus police" , said:
On the floor of the restroom was a black-and-white, .22-caliber pistol and one spent shell casing.

WHAT ??????????  The DIF  people
Can not read, ON THE FIREARM, the Make/Model ???????
What  DFI's.   lololololololololololololol

Just like the DFI, UL, that 'shot' himself in the arm.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Rather typical,  'SNOWFLAKE'.

I dunno mn, it seems trump is the textbook example of snowflake.  He hates criticism.  He can't take it.  He has to respond.

But speaking of "typical" - I guess your posts are typical of all conservatives, huh?

I'm sure everyone who reads them can see how well you represent.

Keep up the great work.

Bless your heart.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 09/12/18 at 21:26:02

Lefty
Tried to STAB republican candidate
Lefty
Shot up republicans at softball practice
Lefty
Shot HIZZOWNDUMFUKKINASS.

Nobody says all lefties are homicidal or just too stupid to breathe.
But these are things that need to be noted.
Ohhh
Lefty college perfessor who smacked people with his bike lock.
Idiots

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 09/13/18 at 03:07:37

And who cries over elections? Seriously? You telling me educated top executives at Google actually stood on a stage and cried? WTF.....

I wouldn't think Sew or TT cried when Hilary lost and I read their nonsense liberal blathering practically everyday so how mess up are you if you're an executive at a major corporation and you're crying over an election?! I can't wrap my head around that.

IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #6 - 09/13/18 at 03:17:40

WebsterMark wrote on 09/13/18 at 03:07:37:
And who cries over elections? Seriously? You telling me educated top executives at Google actually stood on a stage and cried? WTF.....

I wouldn't think Sew or TT cried when Hilary lost and I read their nonsense liberal blathering practically everyday so how mess up are you if you're an executive at a major corporation and you're crying over an election?! I can't wrap my head around that.

Well. Mark sadly that is way it is, I did not like the 8 years of Obama, but I got over the shock the first few days and worked with it.
It seems what Chesterton said was true.
"Take the God out of the government and the government becomes the god"
Those suffering from TDS seem to have no god but Obama, so when they lost his replacement they no faith to fall back on.

IP Logged
faffi

A.S.A.N.

Norway
Reply #7 - 09/13/18 at 03:57:24

Not sure that is a correct observation, Matchless. AFAIK, USA have never had anywhere near such a disruptive leader before. Had Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, John Kasich or Jeb Bush been elected instead of Trump, you would have the same map, more or less, as when Bush or Reagan etc. ruled; Democrats would have preferred a Dem president, but there would not have been an uproar like we see today.

Trump is the kind of person that nobody can stay ignorant about. With him at the wheel, things are not business as usual; they are highly controversial. He can turn out at the end as a brilliant actor that played the world, but personally I doubt it. There is a good expression that says "Plan the work, work the plan." I don't think Trump has a plan and that he basically work ad hoc without any kind of structure or clear purpose, and that it is the administration that keeps the system from collapsing completely. I could be wrong, but nothing he has said or done so far suggest that I am. If I am indeed wrong, we're back to him being a superb actor that have managed to play the world.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 09/13/18 at 04:13:17

I don't think Trump has a plan and that he basically work ad hoc without any kind of structure or clear purpose,

I think you are likewise suffering from TDS. Question; with no plan, just exactly how is it possible that all the economic news is so positive? And please don't say this is just the residual from Obama cause that's simply not the case.

One major thing you're not seeing, what your TDS keeps you from seeing, is business is confident that Trump is 'on their side' so they are pushing outwards and not holding back. Confidence is a wonderful thing. People trust Trump. They feel he puts the US first (which he does) and they didn't feel that way the past 8 years.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 09/13/18 at 04:17:03

Here's a perfect example of a severe case of TDS. From the Washington Post editorial page: Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit

That's not a joke.

So question, the current economy is "Obamas" but the current hurricane is 'Trumps"?!

Leftist are funny creatures.

IP Logged
faffi

A.S.A.N.

Norway
Reply #10 - 09/13/18 at 04:38:34

Sounds like a typo, that it should have read complacent. Or perhaps they believe he's already had such a negative impact on the global environment that he is to blame for the hurricane? That would be rather silly.

Anyway, I can agree with your statement that the market believe in Trump. That does not hinder that he works the way I mentioned, only that the market think Trump will bring them good times.

There is no denying that Trump has only continued what Obama started, but it is also true that he has continued to improve. Or, if it is like I think, a combination of the market and the administration has prevented Trump from doing more harm than good. But again, none of us knows the whole picture. And even in the (for me unlikely) case it should turn out that he is brilliant when it comes to business, he is still a despicable person. For some, finance is more important than decency, though.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 09/13/18 at 05:19:40

Sounds like a typo, that it should have read complacent. Or perhaps they believe he's already had such a negative impact on the global environment that he is to blame for the hurricane? That would be rather silly.   Nope. That was actual headline.

Anyway, I can agree with your statement that the market believe in Trump. That does not hinder that he works the way I mentioned, only that the market think Trump will bring them good times.
And he is bringing good times.

For some, finance is more important than decency, though.
For all of us, yourself included.

As you said, we don't know the whole story; we can only speculate based on the limited info we have. Obama increased drone strikes knowing full well civilians would die. He and Hilary ignored extra security request that resulted in an Ambassador's death because they didn't want to show their public comments about having that area under control was wrong. Yet, you'll praise Obama's economy.

I'm not picking on your necessarily faffi; I enjoy your thoughtful comments. But, don't fall into the trap of thinking just because Trump is loud and obnoxious, that Obama and all other Presidents can't be just as "indecent". They are. Isn't Martin Luther himself credited with saying "I'd rather be ruled by a Turk"?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 09/13/18 at 05:44:06

I wonder if Trump has crossed the same entities that JFK did?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 09/13/18 at 06:06:47

WebsterMark wrote on 09/13/18 at 05:19:40:
Sounds like a typo, that it should have read complacent. Or perhaps they believe he's already had such a negative impact on the global environment that he is to blame for the hurricane? That would be rather silly.   Nope. That was actual headline.

And he is bringing good times.

For some, finance is more important than decency, though.
For all of us, yourself included.

As you said, we don't know the whole story; we can only speculate based on the limited info we have. Obama increased drone strikes knowing full well civilians would die. He and Hilary ignored extra security request that resulted in an Ambassador's death because they didn't want to show their public comments about having that area under control was wrong. Yet, you'll praise Obama's economy.

I'm not picking on your necessarily faffi; I enjoy your thoughtful comments. But, don't fall into the trap of thinking just because Trump is loud and obnoxious, that Obama and all other Presidents can't be just as "indecent". They are. Isn't Martin Luther himself credited with saying "I'd rather be ruled by a Turk"?

Sorry mark, but your faith in trump being some kind of mastermind is completely misplaced.  The man is simply not smart enough to do this job.  He's merely been a signature on these bills and laws.  Every single bill or executive order he's signed comes directly from the establishment republicans (the same establishment that he supposedly rallied against - he's now stumping for cruz???).

He's being led around by the nose by mitch and the establishment.

You bring up Obama a hillary - ok fine.  Those decisions that were made were pivotal, presidential decisions (seems you forgot about the obl strike, but whatever).  trump has not had to make a decision like that in his presidency thus far (thankfully) - but if or when he does, there could be dire consequences.

I'm not disagreeing with the economy and its positive direction.  But give credit where credit is due.  trump inherited a growing economy.  trump inherited a low unemployment rate.  He's riding a wave, he didn't start it - he merely hasn't killed it (yet).

If he could shut his trap for more than a second, the republicans would be doing so much better for it.  Think about it.  If he had any common sense, he'd be mute on everything.  But he can't - he's simply not smart enough.  Nearly every single person that's interacted with him has said the same thing.

This isn't "TDS" - this is who that man is.  All anyone has to do is read his twitter feed.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 09/13/18 at 06:08:18

raydawg wrote on 09/13/18 at 05:44:06:
I wonder if Trump has crossed the same entities that JFK did?

Worse.  He's in bed with the russian oligarchs (read - mafia).

Just ask eric about the golf course financing...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/20/24 at 03:45:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ultimate TDS

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.