justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Anecdotal evidence
Reply #30 - 09/17/18 at 14:05:41

After eight years of hope and change
America voted for a businessman.
When was the last time America had a president who understood what making payroll meant?
Trump is necessary.
The deregulation and tax relief, the renegotiation of trade deals, he's Unscrewing Americans who have been screwed by Washington.
And he eats boogers so you hate him.
What happened to
I don't care if he's perfect
As long as his policies are good?
The problem is the ignorance of the people.
You don't KNOW how much good is being done.
He's by far the best president we've had in my life.
It's not good that he's messing with Iran and Syria, and it was not good that Obama destroyed Libya, but those places were marked for destruction shortly after 9/11, and the whys of those decisions are not known, nor is it clear how such a decision so long ago is STILL something to push toward.
The fact that the countries on that list from so long ago are where we are focusing our foreign policy should be something everyone is curious about.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Anecdotal evidence
Reply #31 - 09/17/18 at 14:34:22

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/17/18 at 14:05:41:
After eight years of hope and change . And we all got change for the better.  Lower unemployment, more new jobs, record setting corporate profits, record DOW, etc., etc.

America voted for a businessman. LOL yeah, a bad one.
When was the last time America had a president who understood what making payroll meant?  We still haven't.  Have you not seen the number of lawsuits against that idiot fro not paying his bills?  Wow - denial.

Trump is necessary.  No, he's not - not even close.

The deregulation and tax relief, the renegotiation of trade deals, he's Unscrewing Americans who have been screwed by Washington.  LOL!  every single thing he's done is lockstep with the establishment repubs.  The tax breaks did squat for the middle class.  The deregulation has only helped the largest corporations.

And he eats boogers so you hate him.  Well, I wouldn't doubt he does, but yes, I do hate him - and I ain't the only one.
What happened to
I don't care if he's perfect
As long as his policies are good?  His policies?  He HAS no policies.  It's the establishment GOPers.  HE couldn't find his a$$ with both hands and a roadmap.  Seriously, just read his twitter feed.
The problem is the ignorance of the people.  There you are correct.  The ones that couldn't see past the facade of trump got duped by him.  Now most of them are regretting it.  Well, the smart ones anyway.

You don't KNOW how much good is being done.  No, I do.  And it's not that good.  Like trump, it's a facade.  It's a house built on sand.  Inflation is creeping up and our deficit spending is on an upward trajectory again.  Paired with inflation, we're almost seeing a negative wage growth.  Pay attention a little closer and you'll see.

He's by far the best president we've had in my life.  LOL - that is simply a ridiculous statement - but you're free to have your opinion.

It's not good that he's messing with Iran and Syria, and it was not good that Obama destroyed Libya, but those places were marked for destruction shortly after 9/11, and the whys of those decisions are not known, nor is it clear how such a decision so long ago is STILL something to push toward. Speaking of which, there's a war brewing.  I think we'll see another one before 2020.  I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

The fact that the countries on that list from so long ago are where we are focusing our foreign policy should be something everyone is curious about.

He's got zero tact, he's not a statesman in the tiniest sense - that's what we should be worried about.  Ask pretty much anyone outside this country and they'll agree - trump is a joke/amusement to the rest of the world.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 23:45:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Anecdotal evidence

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.