T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Don't be surprised
Reply #30 - 09/04/18 at 13:18:41

MnSpring wrote on 09/04/18 at 13:15:17:
T And T Garage wrote on 09/04/18 at 13:09:22:
"...If that doesn't work, then just ignore the blessing.

I Believe the question was,
Why do you talk out of both sides of your mouth ?

I believe I responded with "Bless your heart".

Now, try not to get frustrated mn.  Either take the blessing or ignore it.  That's up to you.

(are you seeing a trend here?)

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 09/04/18 at 13:19:49

Now - as not to hijack a thread (something I myself despise) - I won't be responding to you on this one anymore mn.

Out of respect to the OP.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #32 - 09/04/18 at 13:26:32

T And T Garage wrote on 09/04/18 at 13:19:49:
I won't be responding to you

Why do you refuse to answer questions ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
faffi

A.S.A.N.

Norway
Reply #33 - 09/04/18 at 14:35:52

MnSpring wrote on 09/04/18 at 13:26:32:
T And T Garage wrote on 09/04/18 at 13:19:49:
I won't be responding to you

Why do you refuse to answer questions ?

You are like that annoying child that never stop nagging, regardless of how many explanations you're getting Grin  Grin

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 09/04/18 at 14:37:22

I'm still waiting for answers to my questions, but I think its a one way street.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #35 - 09/04/18 at 19:09:31

From whom?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 09/04/18 at 19:59:57

"From whom?"

MnSpring, but in another thread.  I'm not really waiting, I don't care I just find it interesting when we can be selective in what we want to answer but get upset when other people do the exact same thing.

Kind of like how you don't reply to every thread on here you read but get upset if people read and don't respond to certain ones of yours.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #37 - 09/04/18 at 23:13:11

Yeah, e, imadikk

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #38 - 09/05/18 at 14:58:34

Eegore wrote on 09/04/18 at 19:59:57:
"From whom?"
 MnSpring, but in another thread. ..."

I remember a time, when you first started posting here, and I was talking about Solar.
Not dishing Solar, but the way obama encouraged  substandard out of date panels, and gave away, your money to do it.
I remember sending you places, ariel photos, GPS coordinates, County Records on ownership, and the links associated with it.
I remember you acknowledging it.
And I remember, you telling me, (something to the effect), you lacked the funds to go further.

So why bother answering you, I don’t have the Funds.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 09/05/18 at 15:24:56

Are you asking why you should answer a question because I didn't pay more money to look into a question I wanted an answer to?

I sent you a pm thanking you for the information and outlining that I looked into the information you sent me and that I could not find any company that filed five consecutive bankruptcies that was associated with those lot numbers.

How much money do you think I should allocate to find something that may or may not exist, and that you did not want information on?

And for that matter how much money do you spend answering a question on this forum, and why does it cost you?  Office of the Minnesota Secretary Of State charges me for the information I needed, how much are we charging you?

It is clear that you pay nothing to answer a question on here, and that you simply choose not to answer certain questions on here even though you don't appear to be as flexible when other on here do the same to you.  That's ok though, its not against the rules, it hurts no one so keep at it.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #40 - 09/05/18 at 16:03:06

Eegore wrote on 09/05/18 at 15:24:56:
"...How much money do you think I should allocate to find something that may or may not exist?..."

Don’t care. Never have, never will.
You care, because you ask for it !  (Or is their another reason ?)
I spent the time and research into something that is in my Back Yard, and you don’t believe it.
I KNOW  the Answer, but you asked for the Information, I gave it to you.
Because you did NOT find what I found, with just a surface scan, and no, ‘research’, you believe it is not valid.

"...And for that matter how much money do you spend answering a question on this forum, and why does it cost you? ..."  

Well it costs me time, and I do  answer ‘VALID”  questions,
Not, TROLL,  Questions like:
Statement: “I Believe Standing in the Street and Crying, Looting, Burning, Steeling, Destroying, Shouting Death threats, are not right”
A TROLL's  Question: “Why are you anti 1st Amendment”.

"... how much money do you spend answering a question on this forum..."

I am seeing, from your posts, that you have other people reading these posts, replying to these posts, in various forms of your words to these posts. That, would cost you, a LOT more money then anyone else here.
If you cannot understand the answer, here it is, more plainly.
I only spend my, 'time', answering/posting, when it is not raining, to hot, no lawn to mow, no fish to catch, No MC to ride, to ICE, (Internal Combustion Engine) to fix, etc..etc..etc.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 09/05/18 at 16:58:07

"I am seeing, from your posts, that you have other people reading these posts, replying to these posts, in various forms of your words to these posts."

I do not have people post "in various forms of my words" on my behalf.  You have ignored explanations of this.

I even have notated at the bottom of my posts when this happens and that the words are transcribed verbatim that I verify through audio playback.  You can say all day that I have other people respond but this is incorrect, I respond, sometimes somebody else types it, then it is verified accurate.  Most of my posts show "edited" as I immediately correct any discrepancies.

"I spent the time and research into something that is in my Back Yard, and you don’t believe it.
I KNOW  the Answer, but you asked for the Information, I gave it to you.
Because you did NOT find what I found, with just a surface scan, and no, ‘research’, you believe it is not valid."

I can not find information that verifies that the same company has filed bankruptcy 5 times consecutively, if you have that information please share it.  You did not provide this information.

The Office of the Minnesota Secretary Of State among other resources did not have 5 separate bankruptcies from any of the sources you cited.  Aurora Land Holdings LLC did have some suspect activities but I can not find 5 consecutive bankruptcies.  Contacting state records, each company and paying for state filings is not something I would consider a "surface scan" but I can agree it is not exactly "research" as I did not spend more than a few months digging into it.  I would consider Googling a topic and pasting a link to be a surface scan.

In the thread I was referring to I was asking you why you did not add the pro-gun statements in a transcript to the overall numbers of commenting individuals.  I would not consider that a "Troll" question as I actually wanted to know your answer.  My math was different than yours, I would like to see why.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 09/11/18 at 06:33:18

"I KNOW  the Answer, but you asked for the Information, I gave it to you."

I assume that even though you "KNOW" that a solar company in your backyard has filed 5 bankruptcies you are unwilling to provide that information.

Maybe lack of funding is the issue, I am willing to pay you for that information.  Part up front, the rest once its delivered and verified.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #43 - 09/11/18 at 07:42:01

Eegore wrote on 09/11/18 at 06:33:18:
"...you are unwilling to provide that information..."

Anybody following the, ’solar’ thread,
knows what, ‘spin’ this statement is.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 09/11/18 at 07:48:56

What spin?

You said you know of solar companies that filed 5 bankruptcies.  

What companies?

That's hard to take any other way.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 18:05:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Don't be surprised

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.