raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: It’s awful...,.
Reply #15 - 08/23/18 at 09:15:10

Sweet......thanks.

As to tourist, remember, I started to ride because I needed to get off the island to work, and the tourist turned my commute from minutes, to hours, getting on and off the ferry.

Yeah, tourist, love em', hate em'  Smiley

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #16 - 08/23/18 at 09:16:07

North Carolina ...
It's a nice place to visit,.. but I wouldn't want to mow it... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #17 - 08/23/18 at 10:11:44

Fires bad here in CA too the last eight weeks. Sometimes only 1 mile visibility in the valley. It sucks staying indoors during the summer. Seems to be better this last week.

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #18 - 08/24/18 at 06:16:47

Guess I spoke too soon , now the smoke from fires in Canada, Oregon and Northern CA is blowing out to sea and coming back ashore in the Bay Area.
Back to 1 mile visibility at times , this sucks !

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
HAPPYDAN

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 08/26/18 at 08:26:59

No joke, Ray. I just got back from a 5700 mile road trip - WA, ID, MT, ND, MN, WI, IL, OH, MI and back again. No smoke when I left, really crummy when I hit the WA border. Down at the (Gig) harbor, the cool moist air holds the smoke like a curtain. Can't even see MT Rainier. Good news is that the Midwest is flourishing - air is clear, the weather is warm, crops are super, booze is cheap, people are happy. Even very few mossies in the UP Shocked, and my bro in law says the fishing has been fantastic. But the high point of the trip - met Stephen Marley and company in Missoula MT.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #20 - 08/26/18 at 12:13:32

HAPPYDAN wrote on 08/26/18 at 08:26:59:
No joke, Ray. I just got back from a 5700 mile road trip - WA, ID, MT, ND, MN, WI, IL, OH, MI and back again. No smoke when I left, really crummy when I hit the WA border. Down at the (Gig) harbor, the cool moist air holds the smoke like a curtain. Can't even see MT Rainier. Good news is that the Midwest is flourishing - air is clear, the weather is warm, crops are super, booze is cheap, people are happy. Even very few mossies in the UP Shocked, and my bro in law says the fishing has been fantastic. But the high point of the trip - met Stephen Marley and company in Missoula MT.

WOW, that is some hike you made 😲
Glad you had a good time, safe and all.
Remember, Indian summer is quickly approaching, some of the nicest weather here in the sound, and crowds are gone 🤗

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 04:25:55

General CategoryThe Cafe › It’s awful...,.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.