raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Pimps....???
08/11/18 at 22:40:36

Look at this article.
Consider the fuss immigration is causing now....
Seems the Democrats have used it before, however.
Read it.
If you find any discrepancies, please share them, with references, thanks.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/10/obama-pelosi-are-traitors-to-hispa...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
faffi

A.S.A.N.

Norway
Re: Pimps....???
Reply #1 - 08/12/18 at 01:51:06

That may very well be true, and if it is, of course not OK. However, there is not a politician alive that hasn't broken a plethora of promises, so there is nothing new there. Take whichever former President and you can dig up any number of issues.

For me, the worst of Obama's broken promises was not shutting down Guantanamo. I still regard him as one of the most honest, well meaning Presidents you have had, but due to his party being in minority, he couldn't really accomplish much of what he set out to. Some think that is good, others think it is sad.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 08/12/18 at 08:29:11

raydawg wrote on 08/11/18 at 22:40:36:
Look at this article.
Read it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/10/obama-pelosi-are-traitors-to-hispa...

Discrepancies?  Well, the article is an opinion piece from Maria Elvira Salazar.  She can call Obama and the dems 'traitors" all day.  That doesn't make it true.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 08/12/18 at 08:59:24

T And T Garage wrote on 08/12/18 at 08:29:11:
Look at this article.
Read it.

Discrepancies?  Well, the article is an opinion piece from Maria Elvira Salazar.  She can call Obama and the dems 'traitors" all day.  That doesn't make it true.

Ah, not sure why you didn’t go after and debunk the “facts” she used to reach her opine.
You use your opinion to call Jog a racist, so, I guess that, by your own testimony, doesn’t make it true....
But whatever you need to do to cope, feel good, etc, is solely yours.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 08/12/18 at 09:05:52

faffi wrote on 08/12/18 at 01:51:06:
That may very well be true, and if it is, of course not OK. However, there is not a politician alive that hasn't broken a plethora of promises, so there is nothing new there. Take whichever former President and you can dig up any number of issues.

For me, the worst of Obama's broken promises was not shutting down Guantanamo. I still regard him as one of the most honest, well meaning Presidents you have had, but due to his party being in minority, he couldn't really accomplish much of what he set out to. Some think that is good, others think it is sad.

Interesting, you want to elaborate on why his race kept him from achieving or honoring his promises?

I have shared I voted for him, first go round, because of his race, hoping that he would have the ability to address many of the problems that seemed to exacerbate race issues.

I found it was a wasted vote, as he used his race as a excuse, and you example this, by saying his race kept him from achieving his promises.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/12/18 at 09:31:15

raydawg wrote on 08/12/18 at 08:59:24:
T And T Garage wrote on 08/12/18 at 08:29:11:
Look at this article.
Read it.

Ah, not sure why you didn’t go after and debunk the “facts” she used to reach her opine.

Because ray, it's subjective.  Have you forgotten what you yourself posted about opinions?  

You use your opinion to call Jog a racist, so, I guess that, by your own testimony, doesn’t make it true....

That's not my opinion.  He made a racist statement.  He called Obama a "porch black person".  That is racist.

But whatever you need to do to cope, feel good, etc, is solely yours.

Yes, it is.  I'm very happy with my posting of facts, etc.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 08/12/18 at 11:11:38

Yes, in anger, out of frustration,
ONE MOTHERFUKKING TIME,
I said something I regretted.
Now fukkoff.

You, OTOH, spent three days being an not a very nice person.
Good for you.
I'm supposed to just forget what you did and act like you're someone who CAN be honestly debated after such a shitshow?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
faffi

A.S.A.N.

Norway
Reply #7 - 08/12/18 at 11:30:58

raydawg wrote on 08/12/18 at 09:05:52:
Interesting, you want to elaborate on why his race kept him from achieving or honoring his promises?

Where was there anything about his race? I said his party, meaning the Democrats. With the Republicans in control of both houses, and doing what they could to prevent Obama and his administration from doing what they desired, there was little chance of running a coherent policy. One sort of ends up with mild chaos and incoherent governing. We see a similar situation today, with the Democrats doing what they can to prevent Trump and his administration to run the country the way they want. Again, whether this is good or bad depend on your own agenda and preferences.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 08/12/18 at 11:33:19

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/12/18 at 11:11:38:
Yes, in anger, out of frustration,
ONE MOTHERFUKKING TIME,
I said something I regretted.
Now fukkoff.

- And you and your buddies call me out for inappropriate behavior?

Temper temper jog...

You, OTOH, spent three days being an not a very nice person.
Good for you.
I'm supposed to just forget what you did and act like you're someone who CAN be honestly debated after such a shitshow?

Calm down jog - you're going to hurt yourself even more....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 08/12/18 at 13:07:11

faffi wrote on 08/12/18 at 11:30:58:
raydawg wrote on 08/12/18 at 09:05:52:

Where was there anything about his race? I said his party, meaning the Democrats. With the Republicans in control of both houses, and doing what they could to prevent Obama and his administration from doing what they desired, there was little chance of running a coherent policy. One sort of ends up with mild chaos and incoherent governing. We see a similar situation today, with the Democrats doing what they can to prevent Trump and his administration to run the country the way they want. Again, whether this is good or bad depend on your own agenda and preferences.

Sure enough.....
I missed that, not sure why.....????  Grin
Sorta like how you state HIS party was in minority, WHICH is a wrong statement by you, AND the main thrust of the Op/ed.

Ya wanna read it again?
We can start over  Grin

IP Logged
faffi

A.S.A.N.

Norway
Reply #10 - 08/12/18 at 13:41:29

raydawg wrote on 08/12/18 at 13:07:11:
Ya wanna read it again?
We can start over  Grin

Would it be OK if we don't? Thanks  Grin

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 08/12/18 at 14:20:51

faffi wrote on 08/12/18 at 13:41:29:
Ya wanna read it again?
We can start over  Grin

Sure, I will file you away with TT, since you post like him, and when proven wrong, obfuscate, divert, and pretend otherwise.
Again, Obama had a huge majority in his first 2 years, and didn’t even address the issue that he promised within a few months, to do....
Went so far as to say if that deadline passes, surely within the first year...
Nope, nada, nut’n honey.

But looky here, Folk are critical of Trump because he hasn’t done everything he said he would, and it hasn’t been 2 years yet.

I think I see some disengenous reasoning, I do, I do, I do.

Or....

Maybe cuz your a foreigner, huh?  Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 08/12/18 at 14:31:06

raydawg wrote on 08/12/18 at 14:20:51:
faffi wrote on 08/12/18 at 13:41:29:
Ya wanna read it again?
We can start over  Grin

Sure, I will file you away with TT, since you post like him, and when proven wrong, obfuscate, divert, and pretend otherwise.

"File him away"?  Seriously ray?  So you think you've proven me wrong somewhere?  Really?

I'd love to see an example....

Again, Obama had a huge majority in his first 2 years, and didn’t even address the issue that he promised within a few months, to do....
Went so far as to say if that deadline passes, surely within the first year...
Nope, nada, nut’n honey.

But looky here, Folk are critical of Trump because he hasn’t done everything he said he would, and it hasn’t been 2 years yet.

I think I see some disengenous reasoning, I do, I do, I do.

Or....

Maybe cuz your a foreigner, huh?  Grin

IP Logged
faffi

A.S.A.N.

Norway
Reply #13 - 08/12/18 at 14:42:07

Well, Ray, I thought you didn't want to keep going and I played along.

Yes, Obama had the opportunity early on to get things done mostly the way he wanted. Regarding the original post, I sort of was done with that when I said a) it was not good (to break a promise) and b) that's what politicians do. Or words to that effect. Personally I see no reason to debate it any further as it was a decade ago, nothing can be done by Obama about it now, it wasn't right and I do not know enough about the details behind it to get into a solid discussion.

Then I went a bit off topic and tried to explain why not just Obama, but just about any President, can have difficulties following through on their promises due to the political map. Sometimes, they just cannot be arsed to keep a promise for whatever reason, of course.

I do not see where I was critical towards Trump regarding this topic in this thread, though? It would be easy to counter back against the original post with promises Trump have broken, and that would be so this forum, but I made an effort not to.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #14 - 08/12/18 at 16:19:25

Trump is opposed by people from both sides. Bubs who are not actually what they pretend to be.
Wanna know some names?
Look who opposed him when nominated.
Look at the liars who voted to ditch Bamicare when they KNEW it would be vetoed. But when it Would pass, their votes changed.
Disingenuous jerks exist in all walks of life.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 12:32:40

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Pimps....???

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.