Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Example Of Trump's loony supporters (Read 154 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: Example Of Trump's loony supporters
Reply #15 - 08/10/18 at 01:20:48

I do not think I miss the point at all. There is nothing to suggest that these individuals are representative for the average Republican or Trump supporter.

Well indeed you do miss the point because there is no suggestion that these individuals represent the average republican, in fact to suggest that would be absurd. There is the loony right and there are the higher educated republicans who almost cost the recent Ohio seat that has been solid red for 4 decades and has probably just been held by Troy Balderson after the GOP wheeled out all their heaviest machinery.

No the point was that you'll find the extreme non thinking conspiracy theorists who respond to the most insane idea, tend to be the ones who are targeted by Trump. Which is why normal republicans are appalled at his protectionist and deficit building agenda. Take immigration, now there's nothing wrong with tough immigration and in fact Obama deported more illegal aliens than Trump has over the same period of time. But Trump does not use logic and good policy to further his aim, he uses racism, cruelty and hate. And the policies of the right are always geared towards these goals. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Now if you're going to drag blue collar workers along this agenda geared for the rich then you have to appeal to their innate xenophobia, racism and hate. That was the point.

With regards to the show, this is not just making fun of people in fact most of his targets have been politicians and it is satire and even investigative journalism of the highest order because who would believe that elected officials could be as stupid as they have been shown to be.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 08/10/18 at 06:13:10

There is a reason Jesus told the people to "Pray for their enemies". It is not because the enemy needs prayer, but rather that that you may save your soul from the hate and bigotry that is inside you and will destroy you.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #17 - 08/10/18 at 13:43:13

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/10/18 at 01:20:48:
Well indeed you do miss the point because there is no suggestion that these individuals represent the average republican, in fact to suggest that would be absurd..."

eds said: “…three Trump supporters who are training to catch illegal Mexicans who are ‘taking our jerbs’…”
“…How freaking loopy are these Trump voters,…”
“…These are genuine normal Trump followers….”
“…No these Trumpanistas, thought that they…”
“…this is not your run of the mill stupidity and in all these sorts of pranks that are so far off the edge of insanity only seem to  able to fool Republicans or blue collar trump supporters…”
“…this group of people who do fall outside of this norm, appear to be exclusively Trump supporters….”

And on and on and on.
The above is just from a couple of posts on this subject. Their would be MANY more,  if more of eds’s posts were looked at.

edu NOW, says: “…there is no suggestion that these individuals represent the average republican…”

Wonder which side of the mouth edu is talking with?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 08/10/18 at 14:04:47

Some people do not realize that they are as bigoted as those they accuse. To make matters worse they think their bigotry and hate are justified, (kinda like Antifa and White supremacist). It is the combination of bigotry, hate and self-righteousness that makes people dangerous.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #19 - 08/10/18 at 17:12:31

MShipley wrote on 08/10/18 at 14:04:47:
Some people do not realize that they are as bigoted as those they accuse. To make matters worse they think their bigotry and hate are justified, (kinda like Antifa and White supremacist). It is the combination of bigotry, hate and self-righteousness that makes people dangerous.

I agree.  
On this form, I SEE,
someone supporting Antifa  ideals,
(as they have said MANY  times)
And NO One supporting, ‘White Supremacist’.

Yet do see, in this group, some people saying,
that if someone else, believes, something the POTUS does is a Positive thing.
Than it is clear, they must be a, ‘Nazi' or  ‘White Supremacist’.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #20 - 08/11/18 at 17:34:42

Ding, ding, ding, ding..
We have a WINNAH!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #21 - 08/12/18 at 17:40:41

Looking at mnspring's remarks you can see how thoroughly he has absorbed Trump's method of talking complete bullshit and repeating it until it drowns out facts that are right in front of them. Then his little disgusting racist brethren scuttle in to crow.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 08/12/18 at 23:14:19

More unwillingness to admit truth.
Lefties Are comfortable calling Trump
Literally Hitler..
His supporters are often called
Nazis.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 08/12/18 at 23:17:15

Keep your racist claims to yourself.

IP Logged
faffi

A.S.A.N.

Norway
Reply #24 - 08/13/18 at 00:56:51

Thank you for giving me a reason to smirk, jog2 Smiley  

(Yes, it really did look like you replied to yourself Grin )

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 08/13/18 at 01:01:55

I've seen your abilities to discern what is happening.
I'm not surprised that you concluded I was replying to myself, in spite of the obvious fact that there was no reference to racism in my first post, but there was a reference to racism in the post above..
You're a sharp one, alright.

IP Logged
faffi

A.S.A.N.

Norway
Reply #26 - 08/13/18 at 01:09:59

I did not conclude that you did, as you no doubt are aware of, but at first glance that's what it looked like, jog2 having an argument with himself. I found it funny. Not in a degrading way, just funny - slip-ups often are. What would "Funniest home videos" be if nothing went wrong  Wink

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 08/13/18 at 01:28:56

Gotcha,, cool..

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 06:28:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Example Of Trump's loony supporters

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.