Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
if its free, its pretty useless..... (Read 237 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: if its free, its pretty useless.....
Reply #30 - 08/12/18 at 15:19:03

Eegore wrote on 08/12/18 at 12:54:17:
"...  Not everyone wants to make a law, or restrict/control people to solve a problem.  

Unfortunately, the 'Big Divide',  is that a number of very vocal,
yet very far from the majority,
do want to:
"...restrict/control people ..."

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #31 - 08/12/18 at 16:07:31

Eegore wrote on 08/12/18 at 12:54:17:
 Yes.  Plan for it and conduct case studies.  

I already stated that there is no reason for healthcare providers to lobby for laws to illegalize risk behavior, its costly and unenforceable.

There is zero percentage of planning or applied skillsets recommended in any way to create legislation to reduce risk of any kind while planning a Universal healthcare budget.  

Lets take diabetes as an example.  Its not illegal to get diabetes or engage in diets that would increase ones chance of getting diabetes.  No part of Universal healthcare planning would attempt to make any part of becoming diabetic against the law.  

If 20% of the total population are diabetic and within that group 50% are male, white, and over the age 50, then creating a budget that allocates about half of its insulin distribution and dialysis treatment program funding to match about the time that white males are reaching 50 that is better than just allocating 20% of total budget to diabetes treatments in general.

If 5% of males and females under 25 need level II trauma treatment for auto accidents, and 5% of males and females over the age 75 also need this then allocating resources of 50% standard and 50% geriatric is more accurate than allocating 10% trauma budget for the population as a whole.

Not everyone wants to make a law, or restrict/control people to solve a problem.  

Thoughtful response,  Kindle locking  up,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 08/13/18 at 11:20:22

"Unfortunately, the 'Big Divide',  is that a number of very vocal,
yet very far from the majority,
do want to:"

I am not aware of any proposals in Universal healthcare planning that are attempting to make risk behaviors such as sports or diet choices illegal.  I've seen this in other topics but not the one being discussed in this thread.

A portion of Universal healthcare would support keeping things like the distribution of narcotics, sharing /selling of prescription drugs illegal as this makes both health, and financial sense.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #33 - 08/13/18 at 15:06:23

Eegore wrote on 08/13/18 at 11:20:22:
"Unfortunately, the 'Big Divide',  is that a number of very vocal, yet very far from the majority, do want to:"  I am not aware of any proposals in Universal healthcare planning that are attempting to make risk behaviors such as sports or diet choices illegal.  I've seen this in other topics but not the one being discussed in this thread.  A portion of Universal healthcare would support keeping things like the distribution of narcotics, sharing /selling of prescription drugs illegal as this makes both health, and financial sense.

Just to make your stand, perfectly clear.
“…I am not aware of any proposals in Universal healthcare planning that are attempting to make risk behaviors such as sports or diet choices illegal. …”
Is that,  perfectly true, because anything with a firearm,  is not considered a Sport ?

Do remember a time, when the AMA, TOLD it’s doctors, to ASK, about Guns.
Then, they were to, ‘Advise’, about them.
That disappeared quickly, because the majority of them were told, (in no un-certain words), ‘Watch your Own Bobber’.

Yet, the attitude, that a Doctor, who doesn’t own or shoot a gun, (or perhaps has one, but keeps it locked up and unloaded at all times), knows more about a gun, than a gun person who owns, shoots,  etc. etc. etc., still persists. (By the DOCTOR).

AND, it is still supported and brandished around like a big stick, by the AMA.

Yet you are, “… not aware of any proposals in Universal healthcare planning that are attempting to make risk behaviors such as sports or diet choices illegal. …”  When the AMA, Lies about numbers, and is doing everything it can, to BAN  guns ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 08/13/18 at 16:03:21

The AMA is not a proponent of Universal healthcare.  As such since the topic is about Universal healthcare planning, which at this time has zero legal actions proposed regarding sporting activities of any kind, none, I would not consider the actions of the AMA to be representative of Universal healthcare budgetary or policy implementation.  So I would stand by my original assessment:

I've seen this in other topics but not the one being discussed in this thread.

I would be willing to look over any information you would have regarding Universal healthcare and how they are attempting any capacity to introduce any legislation that isn't about funding, or is being utilized in any way as a form of gun control.  

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #35 - 08/13/18 at 16:34:47

oh,... that AMA....  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 04:14:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › if its free, its pretty useless.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.