Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sure, It's Just Her Opinion, But... (Read 28 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Sure, It's Just Her Opinion, But...
08/03/18 at 09:26:14

Omarosa was a close ally and defender of our president.  Read about her comments after Obama belittled trump at his last White House Correspondents' Dinner.

Now she's saying “For the Lester Holt interview, I watched it on a small TV in the upper press room (the lower press room was built on top of the old swimming pool and turned into the briefing room) by the press secretary’s office,” she writes. “Throughout this erratic and contradictory interview, I kept thinking, ‘Oh no! Oh no! This is bad!’

“Donald rambled. He spoke gibberish. He contradicted himself from one sentence to the next.”

Here's a link to the article : https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/omarosa-writes-donald-trump-showed-205948...

It's obvious to most people that our president is not quite all there.  He's just not.  

He's the real life equivalent to William J LePetomane.

IP Logged
faffi

A.S.A.N.

Norway
Re: Sure, It's Just Her Opinion, But...
Reply #1 - 08/03/18 at 13:00:17

I'd really like to know what is intentional and what is whimsical. There is no denying he is narcissistic and as such easily offended as well as flattered, but he is also quite clever and understand what his followers want to hear. What is difficult for me to make out is when the clever Trump is talking and when the emotional Trump is talking. For all I know he is just incredibly sly and everything is staged. Or he could be a loose cannon more often than not.

But against all that, the best measure stick is what he actually achieve. The current economic state would probably be fairly similar no matter who sat as President currently because the upward trend has been going on for years. So personally, I am more interested to see what he can do towards Iran and North Korea and China, for better or for worse. Also how world trade and world economy will evolve, as well as international coalitions. Again, things can become way better or they can become far worse, but I doubt things will stay indifferent.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Sure, It's Just Her Opinion, But...
Reply #2 - 08/03/18 at 14:26:58

faffi wrote on 08/03/18 at 13:00:17:
I'd really like to know what is intentional and what is whimsical. There is no denying he is narcissistic and as such easily offended as well as flattered, but he is also quite clever and understand what his followers want to hear. What is difficult for me to make out is when the clever Trump is talking and when the emotional Trump is talking. For all I know he is just incredibly sly and everything is staged. Or he could be a loose cannon more often than not.

But against all that, the best measure stick is what he actually achieve. The current economic state would probably be fairly similar no matter who sat as President currently because the upward trend has been going on for years. So personally, I am more interested to see what he can do towards Iran and North Korea and China, for better or for worse. Also how world trade and world economy will evolve, as well as international coalitions. Again, things can become way better or they can become far worse, but I doubt things will stay indifferent.

Well put.  I feel the same.  The economy that he walked into was most definitely on a positive track long before.  If you look at the numbers, it's a straight line from the previous administration in terms of jobs produced, size of the economy, people employed, etc.

The only changes have been wages (stagnant), the deficit (increased) and manufacturing (increased).  I guess we'll see if this trade war spurs any more growth, but I dunno.  As far as the tax break to corporations, well, we saw how "well" that worked.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 10:26:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Sure, It's Just Her Opinion, But...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.