Send Topic Print
TDS on display (Read 268 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: TDS on display
Reply #30 - 08/05/18 at 17:56:12

don't support this president or his supporters that have such blind faith in him.

How well I remember.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #31 - 08/05/18 at 19:01:13

WebsterMark wrote on 08/05/18 at 16:05:34:

WOW and i though only lefty snowflakes liked being the victim....  you guys have a whole website DEVOTED to it WOW

okay, so you're definitely more organized that what I can dig up, but do you really want to go through that list of 542 with me?    

cause it includes things like:
July 24, 2018: Sen Cory Booker (D-NJ) Says Brett Kavanaugh supporters are “complicit in evil”
July 23, 2018: Denver Post Runs Letter to Editor Suggesting Trump Should Be Executed
July 20, 2018: ‘Hang Trump’ Shirt Peddled on Facebook
July 15, 2018: Former Clinton WH Staffer: It’s ‘Tempting’ to Beat up Rand Paul
July 9, 2018: Motorists scream curse words at Sean Spicer in his yard.
January 21, 2017: Madonna fantasizes about blowing up the White House.

etc....  

those are all free speech issues, sure there nasty, but conservative radio runs 9 hours a day on at least 2 am stations here, and I'm sure some of those are nation wide programs =, and I know I've heard Louie Gohmert and other conservative representatives and senators speak evil things about Obama and liberals in general

but here, I'll raise your list of 542 with I mean, you gotta discredit 40% of it at least as crybaby anti-free speech crap right?  

"The New America Foundation reports an almost 2-1 ratio of attacks by far-right extremists over Islamist extremists. The Anti-Defamation League reports that from 2007 to 2016, a diverse collection of extremists was responsible for the deaths of at least 372 people in the United States; 74% of these murders came at the hands of right wing extremists. These trends are accelerating, rapidly. In an eight-day period in May, for example, there was a string of violent extremist incidents that received little media attention and, unsurprisingly, no condemnation from the president."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/08/18/president-trump-wants-facts...

so that's 74% of 372 = 275 murders on your side..

but if you want to count all the hate speech as well....  

I do applaud your side for getting a comprehensive list together though, that's some victim wannabe thinking right there...

and, I thought this was about actual violence, not signs and protests, cause i've got 8 years of tea party signs to pull from if you wanna go there......

you know, things like:
https://www.revelist.com/politics/america-responds-obama/5855/yes-this-is-the...

and if it's media you're concerned about there's this:
https://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/7-Stars-Who-Imagined-Vi...

again I'm willing to accept both sides are equally as bad in a compromise, you know, when you can't find 275 BODIES to match  mine

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 08/05/18 at 19:03:43

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/05/18 at 17:56:12:
don't support this president or his supporters that have such blind faith in him.

How well I remember.

do you support blind faith in ANY man?????

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 08/05/18 at 20:20:08

WebsterMark wrote on 08/05/18 at 17:17:13:
Protest? No. But is this what you call protest? Are you cool with this?
This article stopped at a few hundred but you and I both know there are more.

Look, give up. This happens all the time. It's not even close.
At least have the integrity to admit the left's protest and violence towards Trump supporters is unprecedented.

https://twitter.com/fleccas/status/1022715131682160640?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7C...

Then there's this mark:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/c-span-caller-threatens-apos-202648417.html

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 08/06/18 at 05:18:07

T And T Garage wrote on 08/05/18 at 17:28:39:

At least have the integrity to admit the left's protest and violence towards Trump supporters is unprecedented.

https://twitter.com/fleccas/status/1022715131682160640?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7C...

No, I won't give it up mark.  Our president is the most divisive in modern history.  The list you referenced are mostly protests and what they're protesting are the nationalist positions of the far right.

I don't support this president or his supporters that have such blind faith in him.

No, I won't give it up mark.

By saying "most divisive" and then lying about the content of the list, you have turned down that road named "Justification Ave".

This, in your mind, is justifiable behavior.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/protesters-assault-trump-suppo...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 08/06/18 at 05:19:59

T And T Garage wrote on 08/05/18 at 20:20:08:

Then there's this mark:

So? A crazy Bernie supporter actually followed through with it.
Leftist are violent.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 08/06/18 at 06:32:00

WebsterMark wrote on 08/06/18 at 05:19:59:
T And T Garage wrote on 08/05/18 at 20:20:08:

Then there's this mark:

So? A crazy Bernie supporter actually followed through with it.
Leftist are violent.

Followed through with what?  A shooting.  Not according to your link.

But I see, it's the classic "I know you are, but what am I" defense.

Well, you are obviously entitled to your opinion.  So be it.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 08/06/18 at 07:13:43

This thread has gone as far as it can go. Anyone arguing against the disproportionate level of violence against Trump supporters is ignoring evidence. I fully admit Obama brought the racist lowlifes out from under the wood pile, but his supporters faced nothing compared to the daily onslaught of intimidation and outright violence against them. It will happen again today somewhere.

Leftist are violent.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 08/06/18 at 07:29:39

....and right on time. Just saw a video on Twitter where Candice Owens and Charlie Kirk (Conservative commentators) were at breakfast in Philly when they were recognized. Shortly thereafter, a crowd of typically leftist showed up. Police were needed. Oh, those black police were immediately called 'racist, uncle toms etc for protecting the two. Can't find it on YouTube so look it up on Twitter.

Oh, by the way, what's Candice Owens latest claim to fame? She took an editorial written by the New York Time's latest editorialist and changed the races referenced in the editorial to black and Jewish. Candice was immediately suspended from Twitter! That's funny, but
not surprising.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 08/06/18 at 08:09:17

WebsterMark wrote on 08/06/18 at 07:13:43:
This thread has gone as far as it can go. Anyone arguing against the disproportionate level of violence against Trump supporters is ignoring evidence.

The same could be said about right wing violence mark.  That's kinda the point.

I fully admit Obama brought the racist lowlifes out from under the wood pile, but his supporters faced nothing compared to the daily onslaught of intimidation and outright violence against them. It will happen again today somewhere.

Leftist are violent.

And so are "rightists" then.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 08/06/18 at 08:11:18

WebsterMark wrote on 08/06/18 at 07:29:39:
....and right on time. Just saw a video on Twitter where Candice Owens and Charlie Kirk (Conservative commentators) were at breakfast in Philly when they were recognized. Shortly thereafter, a crowd of typically leftist showed up. Police were needed. Oh, those black police were immediately called 'racist, uncle toms etc for protecting the two. Can't find it on YouTube so look it up on Twitter.

Oh, by the way, what's Candice Owens latest claim to fame? She took an editorial written by the New York Time's latest editorialist and changed the races referenced in the editorial to black and Jewish. Candice was immediately suspended from Twitter! That's funny, but
not surprising.  

Yeah, I did the same thing to your post yesterday with the caller that threatened to shoot people at CNN - so, tit-for-tat.

Congrats...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 08/06/18 at 08:11:38

No. the point is the left is far, far greater. Not even close. It's silly to try and argue otherwise.

Leftist are violent.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 08/06/18 at 08:13:38

WebsterMark wrote on 08/06/18 at 08:11:38:
No. the point is the left is far, far greater. Not even close. It's silly to try and argue otherwise.

I disagree.  I see just as much violence on the right.
But to be clear, I see many more protests against the right from the left.  But it's not violence.  It's freedom of speech.

Leftist are violent.

So are rightists.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #43 - 08/06/18 at 08:51:45

WebsterMark wrote on 08/06/18 at 07:13:43:
This thread has gone as far as it can go. Anyone arguing against the disproportionate level of violence against Trump supporters is ignoring evidence. I fully admit Obama brought the racist lowlifes out from under the wood pile, but his supporters faced nothing compared to the daily onslaught of intimidation and outright violence against them. It will happen again today somewhere.

Leftist are violent.

you need to reverse left and right and then you might have a clue....  

right wingers are more violent PERIOD. you are ignoring hundreds of DEATHS/MURDERS, because you suddenly feel like your "Right to privacy" or civility is being encroached upon???? please!  Mosques being burned down, shootings in churches, bullets that contain "pig", radio spouting the evils of liberalism all day long 5 days a week, etc.

and I'm willing to say it's a tie, that both sides have bad actors and are equally violent, and that'd be ignoring evidence... but you keep believing that you're the victim...

I'll give you that lefties are speaking up a more than before, but almost always stop short of actual violence, unless this exterior of right wing toughness is really just all a show...  it's okay Web, you can admit you're just a little snowflake...  

http://markhumphrys.com/left.right.violence.html

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #44 - 08/06/18 at 09:11:28

WebsterMark wrote on 08/06/18 at 08:11:38:

Leftist are violent.

Why Does the Far Right Hold a Near-Monopoly on Political Violence?
https://www.thenation.com/article/why-does-the-far-right-hold-a-near-monopoly...

U.S. sees 300 violent attacks inspired by far right every year
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/u-s-sees-300-violent-attacks-inspired-far-r...

maybe you're only seeing the evidence that supports your own views....

Confirmation bias..

I admit, lefties are speaking up more than ever, well in recent years anyway, sometimes it's uncomfortable, rarely is it violent but it does happen.  I'm not blind to that, but the right wing is FAR from innocent. there's plenty of blood on your side's hands as well, this idea that you can wash the blood of the homosexuals, the blacks, the muslims, the jews, immigrants, etc... off your hands because some of your leaders can't eat in peace in public....  or there are protests against your leaders....  yeah, not buying it.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 12:33:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › TDS on display

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.