Send Topic Print
TDS on display (Read 268 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: TDS on display
Reply #15 - 08/05/18 at 07:20:38

MnSpring wrote on 08/04/18 at 16:16:16:
LostArtist wrote on 08/03/18 at 12:44:54:
:... And no one is praising the Trump supporter attacker either, no one is saying they are justified, not in the article, not in the comments here. ..."  

Really ?
http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1532972209 Post 6.
When the poster is asked: "...You don't think he's been mistreated?..."
the poster says: "...I don't think so..."

So again, tell us all, about the time that someone.
Stood in the street and blocked traffic, and cried.
Donned masks, looted, stole, set fires, destroyed property, and cried.
Shouted down a County Attorney, gave death threats, lied, and stood in that building and, cried.
Camped put in front of a police station, endangering everyone's lives in that community, left TONS of garbage, Lied, and Cried.
And on and on and ON  it goes.

So again, tell us all, about the time that a group of, 'conservatives', stood in the street and cried?

Charlottesville comes to mind.....

also, the segregation movement in the south, yes, they were democrats, BUT, they were conservatives, they were trying to literally conserve their "way of life" they wanted to conserve the "status quo" of their time, they had the power, so, is it a riot when the Police do it?  Is it a riot when it's supported by the state???  
many peaceful demonstrations were turned violent by police actions.

oh and as for crying....

check the snowflakes on your side ....  

yes I admit the democrats had more or less the same reaction when Trump won, so let's quit pretending that our sides are so different and that one is better than the other... we are all human

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 08/05/18 at 07:23:52

MnSpring wrote on 08/04/18 at 08:45:05:
LostArtist wrote on 08/04/18 at 07:50:15:
"... then why should I bother trying to debate issues with you when you are already forever dead set against even listening and hearing what I'm saying. ..."

Let’s see If I have this right, you said:

“… then why should I bother trying to debate issues with you when you are already forever dead set against even listening and hearing what I'm saying. …”

So the people, YOU call out, are evil, because they do not listen to YOU.

Yet it is perfectly OK, for YOU, to NOT listen to them, or others.

T And T Garage wrote on 08/04/18 at 07:56:52:
 Very well put Lost!

So glad you, Agree !

where'd I call them evil???  I'm saying that when someone sees you as evil, it's almost impossible to change their mind, as you are proof of, you don't even listen when I actually agree with you

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 08/05/18 at 07:25:39

I keep telling you lost, if you really want a tit-for-tat, you’ll lose.
Do you want videos of Trump’s inauguration? The kid with the Trump hat who got his soda thrown on his face? The guy in Chicago beaten on the street corner. It’s endless. Give up on this one.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 08/05/18 at 07:38:01

WebsterMark wrote on 08/05/18 at 07:25:39:
Do you want videos of Trump’s inauguration? The kid with the Trump hat who got his soda thrown on his face? The guy in Chicago beaten on the street corner. It’s endless. Give up on this one.

no, I wouldn't lose...

your two examples, matched here:

"Kaylon Johnson, an African American campaign worker for Obama, was physically assaulted for wearing an Obama T-shirt in Louisiana following the 2008 election. The three white male attackers shouted “crappity smack Obama!” and “black person president!” as they broke Johnson’s nose and fractured his eye-socket, requiring surgery."

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/305749-republican...

"It was an attack on a homeless man that gained extra media attention when authorities said the accused assailants were heard saying, "Donald Trump was right," as they beat the man with a metal pipe and then urinated on him."

https://www.cnn.com/2016/05/16/us/trump-supporters-immigrant-beating/index.html

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 08/05/18 at 07:49:27

WebsterMark wrote on 08/05/18 at 07:25:39:

No mark, I don't think he would lose.  Look at the hate groups in the country right now.  Most of them are conservative.  The KKK, the nazis, the alt-right, white-nationalists, etc.

Left-wing hate groups?  Antifa..... that's pretty much it.

Further, you have to ask - what's the motivation for the violence in these hate groups?  WHY are they violent?

On the right-wing, you have white-pride, racism, anti-muslim, anti-semitic, xenophobia, etc.

On the left-wing, you have anti-fascism, anti-nazi, anti-racism.

Now, you can go ahead and say that the kkk was a "left-wing" group at its founding - but everyone knows that the democratic party of today bares no resemblance to the party in the early part of the 20th Century.  All one needs to do is learn about the "Dixiecrats".

Violence is never the answer and I abhor the violence on both sides.  But again, look at where we are as a country today.  There is a verified nazi running for office in Illinois.  He's running as a republican.  How is that possible?  Why hasn't the Illinois republican party not kicked this guy to the curb?  They barely even tried. (well, lipinski is pretty much a republican, but still...)

Suffice it to say, there's plenty of violence on both sides.  But when you look at the motivation of that violence, that should tell you something.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 08/05/18 at 07:56:34

You two are showing clear symptoms of TDS if you think the level of violence between the two sides is equal.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 08/05/18 at 08:01:57

WebsterMark wrote on 08/05/18 at 07:56:34:
You two are showing clear symptoms of TDS if you think the level of violence between the two sides is equal.

That's your opinion, and you're entitled to it.

In my opinion if you don't have some form of TDS, then that is a problem in and of itself.

Our president is not worthy of the office he holds.

Again, in my (and millions of other's) opinion.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 08/05/18 at 08:24:11

WebsterMark wrote on 08/05/18 at 07:56:34:

oh, I don't think it's equal, I think the right is more violent.  

I might be willing to compromise for both sides being equal, as I'm not a divider and the more we accept that we are more similar than different the  better we are as a nation.

IP Logged
faffi

A.S.A.N.

Norway
Reply #23 - 08/05/18 at 11:17:55

The top gear video is pretty revealing, and I remember laughing well while also being pretty scared that this could happen.

That said, I do not think this is any kind of match, even if some try to make it into a right vs left thing. It isn't. It's about intolerant people who are either daft or have an agenda that resort to violence, regardless of what their standpoint is. Personally, my experience from Europe in general and Norway in particular, is that the right side have more of an agenda, trying to stir riots and also trying to paint a gloom (and false) picture of the situation of the state(s) here.

There have been incidents where illegal nazi-groups have demonstrated for no other purpose than to provoke and where the police have refrained from doing anything.Sadly, there have also been human rights activists as well as just plain citizens that got provoked heavily enough to use violence. Not serious violence, but still enough. I wish they had not because that is what they are after.

However, if you observe episodes with grave violence, it is almost exclusively the right side of the fence that are the trendsetters on this side of the pond.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #24 - 08/05/18 at 14:59:11

Did someone forget, all the collage campuses, where, a different POV, (Conservative)  is Forbidden, or shouted down ?
Did someone forget, the mass shootings, who were the shooters ?
Did someone forget, BLM  shouting down a AG, a Mayor, a Council member, trying to speak ? (in just ONE  city)
And On and On it goes.

From the Chicago Tribune.

Hamburg, Germany, July. As world leaders gather for the G20 summit, far-left “anti-fascist” (antifa) rioters set fire to cars and property, terrorize residents and injure more than 200 police officers attempting to keep the peace. Did you miss it? CNN’s initial reports referred to the “protesters” as “eclectic” and “peaceful.”
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-liberals-antifa-viol...

“…All too often, people who call themselves progressive liberals are at the forefront of movements to shut down debates…”
https://www.heritage.org/civil-society/commentary/how-the-left-became-so-into...

Na, Lost & T&T, you will loose, ‘’Bigley”, when it comes to who DOES, more violence.  
Remember, ya just can't count, JUST, the things YOU want, Ya gotta count them all !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 08/05/18 at 15:10:57

MnSpring wrote on 08/05/18 at 14:59:11:
Did someone forget, all the collage campuses, where, a different POV, (Conservative)  is Forbidden, or shouted down ?
Did someone forget, the mass shootings, who were the shooters ?
Did someone forget, BLM  shouting down a AG, a Mayor, a Council member, trying to speak ? (in just ONE  city)
And On and On it goes.

From the Chicago Tribune.

Hamburg, Germany, July. As world leaders gather for the G20 summit, far-left “anti-fascist” (antifa) rioters set fire to cars and property, terrorize residents and injure more than 200 police officers attempting to keep the peace. Did you miss it? CNN’s initial reports referred to the “protesters” as “eclectic” and “peaceful.”
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-liberals-antifa-viol...

“…All too often, people who call themselves progressive liberals are at the forefront of movements to shut down debates…”
https://www.heritage.org/civil-society/commentary/how-the-left-became-so-into...

Na, Lost & T&T, you will loose, ‘’Bigley”, when it comes to who DOES, more violence.  
Remember, ya just can't count, JUST, the things YOU want, Ya gotta count them all !

No mn, we won't lose "bigly".  The only losers are those that follow their party blindly and blame everyone else for the problems of the world.

You should really take your own advice.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 08/05/18 at 16:05:34

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 08/05/18 at 16:41:10

WebsterMark wrote on 08/05/18 at 16:05:34:

So, you consider protests "violence"?

I don't.

And again, some of these protests are against groups like the proud boys, the alt-right and white pride activists...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 08/05/18 at 17:17:13

Protest? No. But is this what you call protest? Are you cool with this?
This article stopped at a few hundred but you and I both know there are more.

Look, give up. This happens all the time. It's not even close.
At least have the integrity to admit the left's protest and violence towards Trump supporters is unprecedented.

https://twitter.com/fleccas/status/1022715131682160640?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7C...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 08/05/18 at 17:28:39

WebsterMark wrote on 08/05/18 at 17:17:13:
Protest? No. But is this what you call protest? Are you cool with this?
This article stopped at a few hundred but you and I both know there are more.

Look, give up. This happens all the time. It's not even close.
At least have the integrity to admit the left's protest and violence towards Trump supporters is unprecedented.

https://twitter.com/fleccas/status/1022715131682160640?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7C...

No, I won't give it up mark.  Our president is the most divisive in modern history.  The list you referenced are mostly protests and what they're protesting are the nationalist positions of the far right.

I don't support this president or his supporters that have such blind faith in him.

No, I won't give it up mark.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 12:32:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › TDS on display

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.