Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Jason Spencer quits (Read 85 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Jason Spencer quits
07/27/18 at 05:14:45

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/7/25/17612232/jason-spencer-sach...

watch the clip here https://tinyurl.com/Spencer-Resigns

In episode 2 of Sacha Baron Cohen's 'Who Is America', Spencer is taught to ward off terrorists by trying to back into them with his trousers down thinking that they will be afraid of turning into homosexuals.

You couldn't make this up. Those wacky republicans!

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Jason Spencer quits
Reply #1 - 07/27/18 at 06:39:55

Yeah how dare a guy who isn't running for re-election be an idiot on TV.

NOTE: This post was typed by a person other than the represented poster "Eegore". All content within this post was typed verbatim and verified by means of audio, video, or in-person by Eegore before being posted on this forum.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #2 - 07/27/18 at 09:57:33

Eegore wrote on 07/27/18 at 06:39:55:
 Yeah how dare a guy who isn't running for re-election be an idiot on TV.

Yeah, how dare a currently serving US lawmaker be literally a screaming racist, homophobic, sex pest even knowing he is being filmed. Which (as all racists know) is perfectly fine as long as you are not running for another term.

NOTE: Fixed that for you!

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 07/27/18 at 10:20:53

Yeah, how dare a currently serving US lawmaker be literally a screaming racist, homophobic, sex pest even knowing he is being filmed. Which is perfectly fine as long as you are not running for another term

Made another adjustment.  Nobody said it was ok.

I'm more concerned about who's on the way in, not the way out.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #4 - 07/27/18 at 11:31:11

@I'm more concerned about who's on the way in, not the way out.

Exactly, you are not concerned that Spencer has been a lawmaker while also being a vile as well as stupid, gullible, gay fearing, sex pest and an out and out raving loony racist. It matters not because he's being replaced. And if it wasn't for a comedian he'd still be in office today.

I mean, where's the need for any concern right? Any laws he's been involved in will be removed from the statue books when he retires anyway, yeah?

Remind me what Faffi said about you the other day, what was it, 'the most even handed level headed of posters'? something like that.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 07/27/18 at 13:55:12

I know....
These folks play by different rules.

A Federal Housing Finance Agency staffer has filed an Equal Employment Opportunity complaint against FHFA Director Mel Watt after he reportedly made inappropriate sexual advances when she tried to discuss career and salary concerns.  

'If I kissed that one, would it lead to more?' Federal housing chief investigated for sexual harassment

Mortgage regulator taped making suggestive comments to employee.

Mel Watt, the powerful regulator of mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, is under investigation for alleged sexual harassment of an employee.

A Federal Housing Finance Agency staffer accused the FHFA director of repeatedly making inappropriate sexual advances when she tried to discuss career and salary concerns.

The conversations included a 2016 meeting during which Watt steered the discussion to his feelings for the woman, according to documents and partial transcripts of tapes obtained by POLITICO. In a separate encounter, Watt asked about a tattoo on her ankle, saying, “If I kissed that one would it lead to more?"

The employee’s lawyer, Diane Seltzer Torre, confirmed the investigation after POLITICO received copies of the documents related to the case.

The employee has filed an Equal Employment Opportunity complaint.

“There is an investigation in progress,” Torre said. “Our preference is to let that investigation proceed.”

POLITICO is not naming the employee, who requested privacy during an ongoing investigation.

Through an FHFA spokeswoman, Watt, 72, released a statement calling the leak of documents political.

"The selective leaks related to this matter are obviously intended to embarrass or to lead to an unfounded or political conclusion,” Watt said in an e-mail. “However, I am confident that the investigation currently in progress will confirm that I have not done anything contrary to law. I will have no further comment while the investiation is in progress."

Those darn selective leaks....LMAO!  Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 07/27/18 at 14:21:57

"Exactly, you are not concerned that Spencer has been a lawmaker while also being a vile as well as stupid, gullible, gay fearing, sex pest and an out and out raving loony racist."

Incorrect.  I stated "more concerned" as in I have a degree of concern that is higher than zero or "not concerned".  The issue is indeed concerning especially to people in Georgia, which I have no influence over, I am currently working on legislation in the state in which I am a registered voter, which I have done for over a decade.

I would share equal percentages of concern if both people would have equal positions of same duration and influence.

I would have more concern about Spencer if he had more options to continue his political career funded by taxpayer money than the person replacing him.  This simply is not the case so it makes no logical sense to me to spend more than the amount of personal concern necessary for me to do anything about it (I don't tyically concern myself with things I can not have influence over or resolve) regarding Spencer specifically.

"Any laws he's been involved in will be removed from the statue books when he retires anyway, yeah? "

This is incorrect, I am not sure why you would think this.  The laws would stay in effect unless through proper legislative procedure they are amended or removed.

"Remind me what Faffi said about you the other day, what was it, 'the most even handed level headed of posters'? something like that. "

I do not keep track of people here or their post topics.  You can look at his profile and look into his posting history and perhaps find out.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #7 - 07/28/18 at 16:41:41

@

I have a degree of concern that is higher than zero

Is that it, higher than zero. This is a guy who can be easily made to believe that pulling your trousers down and waving your bare ass at an ISIS fighter with an AK47, while screaming, USA! USA!, will make the quake with fear of being turning into an homosexual. Think about it, to be convinced to do this reflects what a gullible raving loony he is. Which in itself is fine, but this guy is responsible for creating laws.

I said:"Any laws he's been involved in will be removed from the statue books when he retires anyway, yeah? "

you replied: This is incorrect, I am not sure why you would think this.  The laws would stay in effect unless through proper legislative procedure they are amended or removed.

Eegore, may I ask if English is your first language, if it is I find it impossible to believe that you do not see that a question mark changes a statement into a question.

But then that's just you being sly isn't it. Ok let's play it with a straight bat and accept you were not being sly. OK my bad I should have said that it's strange that your 'concern', is mollified because he won't be running for office but are you not concerned that a gullible racist homophobe and potential sex pest has been involved in laws that will remain on the statute books long after he's out of office.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 07/28/18 at 22:01:26

"but are you not concerned that a gullible racist homophobe and potential sex pest has been involved in laws that will remain on the statute books long after he's out of office."

Incorrect.   I stated "more concerned" as in I have a degree of concern that is higher than zero or "not concerned".  I did not say I have never been concerned but exactly what could I do about Spencer at this point?  No amount of concern would allow me to do anything about what has already happened, so I choose to lower my concern about Spencer and raise it about issues related to this that I can actually do something about.

My degree of concern for gullible racist homophobes and potential sex pests that are no longer in office is lower than those that will be coming into office, and the concern for Georgia is lower than Colorado as I am a registered voter in Colorado and not Georgia.

I do not share an equal amount of concern for all political offices nationwide as I do not have the time or resources to address issues of that magnitude.  

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 07/28/18 at 22:08:28

There may be some confusion here.  I will amend my response to more directly indicate I am answering a question:

"Any laws he's been involved in will be removed from the statue books when he retires anyway, yeah? "

In response to your question my answer is no.  I am not sure why you would think this.  The laws would stay in effect unless through proper legislative procedure they are amended or removed.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #10 - 07/28/18 at 22:11:35

@Eegore,

Look mate, I know you're not stupid. So I have to conclude that you're just trolling.

Would anyone ever think that laws disappear from statute books because a lawmaker retires. FFS.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 04:26:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Jason Spencer quits

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.