Send Topic Print
The Guardian (Read 51 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Guardian
07/24/18 at 03:55:27

If you're one of the Trump haters (and there's plenty on here) you better read the article below. Everyone I know who supported Trump fits somewhere in a category discussed below. Stop blaming the Russians, they had zero influence. Start blaming Hilary, Bernie, Nancy and the complete nutjobs calling for the end of ICE, men in little girls bathrooms, 13 year olds getting abortions, over the top climate scares etc... You guys look like circus freaks and normal people aren't into you.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/23/liberals-donald-trump-s...

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: The Guardian
Reply #1 - 07/24/18 at 05:39:08

I think saying the Russians had "zero" influence is incorrect.  I don't think they made the election decision but there is a ton of digital profiles proven to be Russian sourced, and in my work I've been able to see even more information on the backside.

"Polls show an unusually high share of Republicans do not say they “strongly” approve of his performance; they are well aware of his many foibles and flaws. But in our bipartisan system, opposition to Trump means supporting the Democrats. Absent any indication that Democrats are open to Republicans’ views, these voters, sometimes reluctantly, remain in Trump’s camp."

I agree with this, and part of the issue I see is that a Trump supporter can communicate that he did something wrong, or could have done something better, but if a non-supporter says the same things then its time to start talking about Hillary, Obama, etc. and shotgun other problems about other people who aren't Trump - the very person the topic is about.  There's no need for this radical scorched earth defense of the President, there's no way someone can do that job and not screw some things up.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #2 - 07/24/18 at 05:44:12

The Democrats have been misled into being the party of whiners...can't win with that. Grin Grin

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #3 - 07/24/18 at 07:41:05

stay away from cali wine... it's radioactive.

WWW   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 07/24/18 at 08:56:13

I posted this yesterday as well......

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1532410122

But you can't get honest reflections/debate around here.

Head, sand........meet.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 07/24/18 at 09:21:19

WebsterMark wrote on 07/24/18 at 03:55:27:
If you're one of the Trump haters (and there's plenty on here) you better read the article below. Everyone I know who supported Trump fits somewhere in a category discussed below. Stop blaming the Russians, they had zero influence. Start blaming Hilary, Bernie, Nancy and the complete nutjobs calling for the end of ICE, men in little girls bathrooms, 13 year olds getting abortions, over the top climate scares etc... You guys look like circus freaks and normal people aren't into you.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/23/liberals-donald-trump-s...

the way you put it, yeah, I'm now NEVER reading that article.

I've admitted and believe that Turmp just outworked Clinton, Clinton took a lot for granted that wasn't her's to take.  so that's the main reason why Trump won. But there were other factors as well, Hillary and Nancy aren't my favorite people either, those old establishment democrats need to get out of the way.  ICE needs a re-focusing, abolishment might be too much, but so is a giant wall, so apparently only republicans can use negotiating tactics....  you know that whole, we took him literally and not seriously and you all took him seriously and not literally thing....  now you're doing it.   And you're PRO 13 year olds having babies????  huh.... okay then....  Climate change is real and seeing new technologies emerge to help deal with it is cool. Do we really need to keep rewarding and subsidizing oil companies? really?   yeah, and I'm the circus clown....

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 07/24/18 at 09:22:06

raydawg wrote on 07/24/18 at 08:56:13:
I posted this yesterday as well......

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1532410122

But you can't get honest reflections/debate around here.

Head, sand........meet.

see,  you're problem was, you weren't insulting when you posted it...

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 07/24/18 at 09:40:23

And you're PRO 13 year olds having babies????  huh.... okay then....

Being anti-abortion isn't being pro-underage pregnancy.  That's like saying being anti-capital punishment is being pro-murder.

I don't agree with capital punishment.
 So you are PRO people committing murder????

That's what your statement sounds like.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 07/24/18 at 12:48:10

Eegore wrote on 07/24/18 at 09:40:23:
And you're PRO 13 year olds having babies????  huh.... okay then....

Being anti-abortion isn't being pro-underage pregnancy.  That's like saying being anti-capital punishment is being pro-murder.

I don't agree with capital punishment.
 So you are PRO people committing murder????

That's what your statement sounds like.

--

just matching his foolishness

his statement sounds like anyone pro choice is actively saying and encouraging 13 year olds to have all the unprotected sex they want cause they can just abort it later...  

NO ONE IS SAYING THAT

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 08:36:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The Guardian

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.