Send Topic Print
Get used to it (Read 145 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Get used to it
07/22/18 at 11:07:34

The manufactured Trump is a bad guy crap is gonna wear out. Stay outraged, stay unhinged, and watch. If Trump wins, we win, and the swamp sends operatives to prison. Former FBI aren't immune.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-20/one-fbi-text-russia-probe-should-al...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Get used to it
Reply #1 - 07/22/18 at 12:31:54

JOG, I do believe a organized faction pushed back against Trump....
C’mon, it doesn’t take much intellectual ability to see how the media, DNC, academicians, entertainment, etc, wanted Hillary.
Remember, she was passed over by a lot of these folks in favor of Obama.
She has never overcame her unfavorable handicap.
Trump really is a aberration, he is so far outside the mainstream of politics, that folks believed, in a sense, having him saddled in the presidency was like having just anyone who bought a ticket, to fly on a big jetliner, was ok to fly the jets itself....

Yeah, it’s all part of the swamp for sure, however I don’t see it as a deep state, or any attempt at dismantling our constitution.
Like with BC, his problem was not sex, he made it worse by lying and covering up, as was watergate, a stupid zealot staff member who tried to circumvent the system....
The cover up is what gets ya.

All of this will come out in the wash eventually, even Trumps dirty laundry, and we will move in, hopefully the wiser.

Just look at how imbedded sexual misconduct was allowed in so many places of power, it wouldn’t have if Hillary had won, I am pretty certain of that.
Look at the employment numbers  in the minority community, those are real and extremely encouraging...
It shows the wisdom of teaching a man to fish, he now can provide, instead of waiting for someone to give him a fish....
That is a lesson learned, and never to be forgotten.

Look at the good stuff, not the bad stuff, that is how the media makes its money, and buys power with their lies....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
faffi

A.S.A.N.

Norway
Reply #2 - 07/22/18 at 13:58:02

I can get used to this new balance in your posts, raydawg Smiley Or perhaps I'm just giving them the proper attention  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 07/22/18 at 14:48:44

faffi wrote on 07/22/18 at 13:58:02:
I can get used to this new balance in your posts, raydawg Smiley Or perhaps I'm just giving them the proper attention  Smiley Smiley  

Be careful, I might be trying to sell you something  Grin

Really, just use our lives as example....
I will lend myself the luxury of including you in this observation too, because the odds greatly favor me  Wink
Wouldn’t you say this is a true statement:
We know a lot less, than what we DO know....
However, our need to be right, or accepted, etc, allows us to surrender our own opportunities at witnessing ( truth ) and we rely on the testimony of others as a means to justify ourself.....

And we wonder why we have conflict in our lives?

It’s funny, we see the foolishness of the guy flying the plane because he bought a ticket.....
Yet, that is exactly what we do, except we listen to that guy as a expert, before we try and fly the plane  Grin

I think I should just walk, heck, in some cases, I am still crawling like a baby  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
faffi

A.S.A.N.

Norway
Reply #4 - 07/22/18 at 15:21:18

I can agree with that. Also, we tend to be very judgmental, especially towards people who are different (opinions/colour of skin/way to dress, political, religion, car, home etc ad nauseam).

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 07/22/18 at 18:20:10

faffi wrote on 07/22/18 at 15:21:18:
I can agree with that. Also, we tend to be very judgmental, especially towards people who are different (opinions/colour of skin/way to dress, political, religion, car, home etc ad nauseam).

It’s because we are prejudice, I believe...
It’s like our 6th sense, we use it to cypher the equation(s) that we hold no knowledge of.
It’s normal, but it now carries a negative connotation because folks have used it out of context.
That has caused a lot of confusion, as well as giving a forum to over generalizations.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 07/23/18 at 06:51:52

Wasn't the initial investigation not over the content in this article but over Papadapoulos?  Should one text derail an entire investigation, of any kind?

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 07/23/18 at 07:47:34

Get used to it,... like you did with Obama?... Grin

I don't think I'll need to...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 07/23/18 at 07:52:38

We did.

I never saw 'Resist' signs in front yards. I never saw videos of people beaten because they had on a "Yes we Can" cap. I never saw the midterm election based on a future impeachment.

We got used to it. We got used to healthcare thrown into a mess, we got used to North Korea nukes, we got used to dead Ambassadors, we got used to liberal Supreme Court nominees, we got used to 'you didn't build that', we got used to a lot of things.

Then there was an election. We won. Get used to it.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 07/23/18 at 08:08:10

There is a difference...
Obama was fairly elected, and won with a majority.

Trump won by negative 3 million votes and had help from an enemy state illegally hacking the election...

I don't think getting used to that is a good thing.
This embarrassment needs to go...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 07/23/18 at 08:19:59

Trump won fairly. What was unfair? Trump's won just as fairly as Obama won.

You want unfair: Kennedy beat Nixon because of crooked Chicago. Bush beat Gore despite Dan Rather's lies and Gore's attempt to use lawyers to win.

My Cardinals lost a world series to the KC Royals because of an obvious umpires mistake. Who won that series? The Royals did.

No one can demonstrate Russian ads changed the votes of the 100,000 or so in those five key states that swung the election. Hilary never even set foot in Wisconsin.

I thought Obama was an embarrassment as did millions others, but again, I didn't see Resist signs, I didn't see people beat up and I didn't see an entire election based on electing enough congressmen to impeach. The left is unhinged.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #11 - 07/23/18 at 08:23:51

Don't you remember how the right went nuts and threw nuts at the windows of a coffee shop?
Me neither

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 07/23/18 at 08:45:39

The question is; does anyone believe Russian involvement, which as far as I've heard was only Facebook and some TV ads, convinced enough people in those five states to switch their votes?

yes or no.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 07/23/18 at 08:57:49

We did.

I never saw 'Resist' signs in front yards. I never saw videos of people beaten because they had on a "Yes we Can" cap. I never saw the midterm election based on a future impeachment.

We got used to it. We got used to healthcare thrown into a mess, we got used to North Korea nukes, we got used to dead Ambassadors, we got used to liberal Supreme Court nominees, we got used to 'you didn't build that', we got used to a lot of things.

Then there was an election. We won. Get used to it.

I saw "Terrorist" signs with Obamas portrait on it.  I saw a section of highway blocked off and tons of damage done due to his deportation process in southern California.  Pretty much daily I heard of how bad Obamacare was.

I saw a lot of investigation into his birth certificate.  

I didn't see him providing the media with more ammunition to use against him on social media pretty much every day.  If he slept around he did it so well that nobody went public about it, if he thought it was ok to grab women's girl thingies he was smart enough to keep it from being recorded.

The best thing Obama did was be boring to a lot of youth.

I'm not saying its equal, but I did not see an absolute complacency to Obama's policy, I saw a lot of resistance but that observation is just mine not a data based overview of actual media coverage or sign placement.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 07/23/18 at 09:20:13

I'm not saying its equal,

That's an understatement. Let's just be clear, there's nothing remotely similar between opposition to Obama and opposition to Trump.

The 'resist' movement is exponentially greater, more violent and worst of all, condoned by the vast majority of the news outlets and the entertainment world.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 08:33:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Get used to it

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.