Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ahhh, the uber Plan perhaps? (Read 90 times)
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Ahhh, the uber Plan perhaps?
07/18/18 at 06:53:04

I think I see what Donald and the quacks are planning:

(1) Cry again and again about an invasion across our border with Mexico by 'aliens"
(2) Demand we build a wall that "Mexico will pay for"  so we can show due diligence.
(3) Throw a Hissy fit at Nato so they, deep in their hearts, feel a bit guilty.
(4) Invoke the  mutual defense clause, requiring all of Nato send troops to our border.
(5) Offer accomadations   to the military and political leaders at strategic locations through the US (all of which just happen to be Trump properties) -
(6)  Build a series of resort like base facilities throughout the Southwest, paid for by the US but reverting to Trump family properties when the emergency (err invasion) is repelled.   VOILA, guaranteed income  for T's retirement.     Brilliant, I say.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Ahhh, the uber Plan perhaps?
Reply #1 - 07/18/18 at 06:57:06

If you're even 1/100th serious, I'm wondering what color the sky is on your world?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 07/18/18 at 13:26:22

Imagining the corruption of Trump
Knowing he's evil
Makes hating reasonable
And deaf, dumb and blind to the
Establishment that has framed Trump while ignoring felonious behaviour by Hillary.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 07/18/18 at 13:43:23

Trippah wrote on 07/18/18 at 06:53:04:
I think I see what Donald and the quacks are planning:

(1) Cry again and again about an invasion across our border with Mexico by 'aliens"
(2) Demand we build a wall that "Mexico will pay for"  so we can show due diligence.
(4) Invoke the  mutual defense clause, requiring all of Nato send troops to our border.
(5) Offer accomadations   to the military and political leaders at strategic locations through the US (all of which just happen to be Trump properties) -
(6)  Build a series of resort like base facilities throughout the Southwest, paid for by the US but reverting to Trump family properties when the emergency (err invasion) is repelled.   VOILA, guaranteed income  for T's retirement.     Brilliant, I say.

The opiates claim another one.........

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #4 - 07/18/18 at 14:48:00

JOG, you forgot the Libyan Water.
You never respond to a slight on T, only go into you Obama HRC chant which is sadly useless to anyone but you.

Of course I am not serious, it just seems to fall that way when you look at LSS's stances on various issues. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

The only frame so far on the Orange One is the one for his Presidential Portrait.  I vote for the lap dog with Putin. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 07/18/18 at 16:39:02

These two are relatively sane ideas.

As to the hissy fit.  Look to:https://money.cnn.com/2016/07/08/news/nato-summit-spending-countries/index.html
Where they say: “NATO admits it has an “over-reliance” on the U.S. for the provision of essential capabilities”

"According to NATO statistics, the U.S. spent an estimated $650 billion on defense last year. That's more than double the amount all the other 27 NATO countries spent between them, even though their combined GDP tops that of the U.S.“

“most NATO countries still don’t pay their recommended share”

"The organization is based on the principle of collective defense: an attack against one or several of its members is considered as an attack against all. So far that has only been invoked once -- in response to the September 11 attacks”

Then their is this:

Which supports this:
“Donald Trump has gone even further, saying the U.S. should rethink its involvement in the military alliance because it is “obsolete" and other states don't pay a fair share."

But ya know, #4, sounds good, WHY  NOT !
The  BILLIONS and BILLIONS, the US has paid, and gotten NOTHING.

Why Not line the border, (BOTH  of them), with NATO troops.

Now.  No countering, CNN’s, ‘Facts’.  It is  Chicken Noodle News.
(And if you don’t know where that came from, gee guess ya don’t get out much)
So CNN, the absolutely, totally, ’Truth-Sayer’, of anything remotely Political.
The high on a Pedestal, god like, sacrosanct provider of all news.
How dare ANY, ultra-Liberal, even remotely question, CNN’s authority !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 07/18/18 at 18:21:12

The US has gotten nothing from NATO?

Article 5 in 2011, we were the only country to ever request it.  We did and nothing happened, not one NATO troop ever collaborated with US intelligence to enter Afghanistan.  Not one NATO troop ever went to Iraq.

We definitely over pay but to claim nothing has ever happened between the US and other member nations is a stretch as there are thousands of examples of US-NATO collaboration throughout the world.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 07/20/18 at 09:17:28

Does NATO want more money?
Why does a Bear, come to a picnic table in the park?
Why are their signs leading into the park saying; ‘Don’t Feed The Bears’ ?

NATO is Obsolete, and especially so for any N.A. Countries.
Has the US had, ‘joint’, maneuvers  with NATO?
Sure, with the US paying the lions share, the rest paid by NATO,  of which the US has paid the Lions share..

The EU, has a, independent of NATO, Treaty,  which contains it own’s security guarantee.

Don’t know what Germany is so afraid of, is it Sweden ? Or perhaps, Finland, or Ireland.
Russia, now is quite different than the U.S.S.R. was when NATO was founded.
And seeing as how Germany has brokered a deal with Russia, to supply them with a very significant amount of their Light, Heat, and Transportation needs. What’s the Problem ?  Why in the world, do they want the US, to, ‘Protect’ them from Russia ?

NATO, like the UN, is where the Bears, keep coming to that picnic table, to get free food, without having to work for it.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #8 - 07/20/18 at 11:55:37

Gee, you live a few hours drive from a nation that just annexed a chunk of land, has an impossibly large military and active intelligence operation - previously controlled for decades many of the newer states who probably hope being in NATO means the bear won't be able to come back.   What we, the US gets, is a large number of nations who, under our nuclear protection, will probably not get attacked, so hopefully as the tide of nationalism sweeps once again through Europe and the Americas, we won't have to go to war over Montenegro, for example.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 07/20/18 at 17:01:18

Trippah wrote on 07/20/18 at 11:55:37:
Gee, you live a few hours drive from a nation that just annexed a chunk of land, has an impossibly large military and active intelligence operation - previously controlled for decades many of the newer states who probably hope being in NATO means the bear won't be able to come back.   What we, the US gets, is a large number of nations who, under our nuclear protection, will probably not get attacked, so hopefully as the tide of nationalism sweeps once again through Europe and the Americas, we won't have to go to war over Montenegro, for example.

Hmmm.
Is that another way of saying, the US, ’Should’, protect other Nations,
“…What we, the US gets, is a large number of nations who, under our nuclear protection, will probably not get attacked…”
Yet, if such a thing does happen, the US is suppose to intervene, and, ‘attack’, the country that is responsible ?

So the USA, is, NOT,  suppose to attack, say, Somalia, because a different influence is their, and they did bad things.
But, the US is suppose to,  attack,  because ?

Ya know, I wonder if a ‘attack’, on this spaceship, came from Centurions from Alfi-Centuri.
Do you think, Norway, or Portugal, would Lead the attack to defend the way of life on this Spaceship.
Do you think, NATO, would make or break that effort ?

NATO, is Obsolete, Especially in N.A.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #10 - 07/20/18 at 20:19:30

MN- it is a mutual aid society devised to stop Russia from attacking the member nations.  What is N.A.?   North America?
(as a note - North America includes Canada, USA, Mexico the Carribbean Islands, ( and what we like to call central America) reaching down to South America.  
It is not obsolete and we use it frequently to convince (strong arm) member nations to join us in our idiotic anti-Islam wars (or oil wars) (or anti-terrorist wars)or whatever wars Washington thinks up.  

Of course, England led us into Iraq, continuing their decades long involvement based on oil.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 07/21/18 at 16:16:04

Trippah wrote on 07/20/18 at 20:19:30:
MN- it is a mutual aid society devised to stop Russia from attacking the member nations.  What is N.A.?   North America?
(as a note - North America includes Canada, USA, Mexico the Carribbean Islands, ( and what we like to call central America) reaching down to South America.  It is not obsolete and we use it frequently to convince (strong arm) member nations to join us in our idiotic anti-Islam wars (or oil wars) (or anti-terrorist wars)or whatever wars Washington thinks up.  Of course, England led us into Iraq, continuing their decades long involvement based on oil.

Yep, N.A. is North America.  CA  could be Central America, and SA, could be South America.  For the sake of this, I consider NA, as Canada, US, Mexico. ( I didn’t consider the Caribbean Islands in any)

It Seems that: “…we use it frequently to convince (strong arm) member nations to join us in our idiotic anti-Islam wars …”
That certainly, seems contrariety, to the viewpoint of some ‘group’s’ of people ?
So the groups of people, who say, “Foreign Wars  Bla, Bla, Bla”.
Are the same group of people that say, NATO, is  ‘Right’.

Which is it ?

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #12 - 07/22/18 at 06:54:23

Thread drift , Mn.  You think NATO is obsolete?  Well, if the US agrees, then we will never see step 4 of "the plan" so NO, it will not be officially thrown under the bus by President Trump.  Time will tell.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 22:30:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ahhh, the uber Plan perhaps?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.