Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Well that was ugly.....
07/13/18 at 08:18:33

That was just plain out of control.....
The interview of Peter Strzok.

Well, we will see it flipped, come Kavanaugh.....

These clowns gotta go.
Vote out these folks, who got us here, to this enviroment, is the only way that swamp will drain.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Well that was ugly.....
Reply #1 - 07/13/18 at 09:03:42

And in watching the videos,
It is so apparent,
(That even Ray Charles could have seen it)
The total  Bias, Spin, Lies, Omission of Facts.

Strzok is such a accomplished Liar.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 07/13/18 at 10:35:14

I got a laugh out of him reading his own text messages....
Issa was good on that idea.
But lots of other shouting, etc, just looked bad.
That smirk of peters would earn him a noose in a trial by peers

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 07/13/18 at 10:52:53

Did you notice, when the main camera was on Strzok.
Just to the, left, (Strzok’s right)
That face, that was smiling in agreement with Strzok.
Anybody know, was that T&T ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 07/13/18 at 17:57:44

I couldn't watch that cumsukkin lyin sackoshitt.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #5 - 07/13/18 at 20:05:09

I couldn't watch that cumsukkin lyin sackoshitt.

That's exactly how I feel about the political forum on Suzukisavage.com, fancy that!

The G-Man Fights Back: Peter Strzok Zaps His Republican Inquisitors

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/the-g-man-fights-back-peter-str...

I can assure you, Mr. Chairman, at no time in any of these texts did those personal beliefs ever enter into the realm of any action I took. Furthermore, this isn’t just me sitting here telling you. You don’t have to take my word for it. At every step, at every investigative decision, there are multiple layers of people above me—the assistant director, executive assistant director, deputy director, and director of the F.B.I.—and multiple layers of people below me—section chiefs, supervisors, unit chiefs, case agents, and analysts—all of whom were involved in all of these decisions.

They would not tolerate any improper behavior in me any more than I would tolerate it in them. That is who we are as the F.B.I. And the suggestion that I, in some dark chamber somewhere in the F.B.I., would somehow cast aside all of these procedures, all of these safeguards, and somehow be able to do this is astounding to me. It simply couldn’t happen. And the proposition that is going on, that it might occur anywhere in the F.B.I., deeply corrodes what the F.B.I. is in American society, the effectiveness of their mission, and it is deeply destructive.”

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #6 - 07/14/18 at 00:54:01

From the Inspector General's report...

At one point, the report says, “Our review did not find documentary or testimonial evidence directly connecting the political views these employees expressed in their text messages and instant messages to the investigative decisions we reviewed.” Elsewhere, the report states, in reference to the Clinton e-mail investigation, “We further found evidence that in some instances Strzok and Page advocated for more aggressive investigative measures than did others.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/giulianis-call-for-mueller-to-b...

and...

Although the report was highly critical of James Comey, the former director of the F.B.I., for the manner in which he announced that the Clinton e-mail investigation had ended, and later, announced that it had been reopened, it concluded that the investigation itself was carried out professionally and free of political bias.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 07/14/18 at 04:52:54

Emmit Till killers were found innocent but everyone know it was BS including the jurors themselves. People know when they're lying to themselves.

Such as it is with that failure of an FBI agent. The simple question is if you were the topic of his text instead of Trump and if he were sitting on a jury with you as the defendant and he claimed no bias towards you, would you be okay with your freedom in his hands? No, none of us would.

The IG report was a political document designed to minimize disruption. Like the Emmit Till jury decision (or another good example is the fictional jury in To Kill a Mockingbird) its not believable.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 07/14/18 at 08:11:49

can assure you, Mr. Chairman, at no time in any of these texts did those personal beliefs ever enter into the realm of any action I took.

How incredible. Incredible, look it up.
How convenient
He's protecting Hillary
Framing Trump
And anyone can read the texts and SEE what they mean.
Unless they are agenda driven and desperate to be right.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 03:39:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Well that was ugly.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.