Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Trump pwned by er everyone. (Read 107 times)
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Re: Trump pwned by er everyone.
Reply #15 - 07/02/18 at 05:59:34

The private ownership of guns (weapons if you hold to a gun is a cannon) designed for waging war, not hunting Bambi et al.  Smiley
The increase in this type of weaponry seems to mirror the political power of the NRA.

Again, let me be clear as Mn seems to have an issue, I am not pro or anti gun, just pointing out that we have a well armed population and perhaps that might boil over into shooting of politicians rather than school children.  Hopefully not as that might render voting useless - and that would mean we wouldn't have those so informational debates and multi million dollar campaigns - money that could probably fund universal health care for all of us - if someone wanted to spend money well. Grin

And, the "hopefully not" above does NOT MEAN I prefer the shooting of children rather than politicians - that might well be a definition of insanity. Roll Eyes

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Trump pwned by er everyone.
Reply #16 - 07/02/18 at 08:10:26

"Deadly" or "more deadly" are terms used when assessing firepower.  It gives more detail than just analyzing amounts like quantity of weapons and ammunition.

For instance a nuclear warhead is more deadly, when implemented in populated areas than a .22 rifle.  

The concern of people assessing the deadliness of a weapon aren't concerned about its use in non-populated areas.  Nuclear warheads aren't a concern when detonated in the ocean, but they are if detonated in LA or New York.

Maybe the question isn't what's more deadly when used in any location on the planet, but when its used in crowds of people, and shot at people.  A BB gun is less deadly than a 22, and that's less deadly than an AR in a crowded theatre, but none of them are deadly at all if used in a crowded theatre and shot only into the ground.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 02:41:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump pwned by er everyone.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.