Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Satellite shows North Korea upgrading nuclear site (Read 140 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Satellite shows North Korea upgrading nuclear
Reply #15 - 06/29/18 at 07:17:03

Does it matter?...
Illegal votes did not impact the election.
That's the point.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #16 - 06/29/18 at 07:38:53

Serowbot wrote on 06/29/18 at 07:17:03:
Does it matter?...
That's the point.

So zero is not zero?

The point is not that it might be nearly zero, it's that you don't know what it really is and will fight tooth and nail to stay ignorant.

WWW   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 06/29/18 at 08:01:05

Does it matter?...
That's the point.

Not sure, I think if you step back and release your anger, and animosity of the guy, you might see the BIGGER picture.

A lot of his votes were the same disenfranchised middle, that Obama got in his first term.

Therein lies the truth of why he won, NOT because he is a great role model, etc.

It was more a "anti" vote that won him the election.

However, he is playing the left to their own demise, and capturing a lot of supports, even under this onslaught of negative narratives, what ifs, etc..... as his numbers rise.

These "protesters" of the Maxine mindset, are propelling him higher, by default, because, once again, folks are sick and tired of the politico crap....
And yes, he is just as crass, however, he uses it from a defensive position, which the people will overlook, and cast the blame to the one who "started it"

The charges against him, from a slam dunk Russia thing, to nothing yet, still, only solidifies these folks mindset that its NOT the country first, but party first, and the libs appear to be on the wrong side of their support.

You go back and honestly look at the erosion since Obama had it all, to this current situation, you can't honestly, intellectually, blame the limp wrist repubs....NO F'N WAY....JOSE.

Their party leadership, and platform, and their MO, was rejected, by the very same folk who gave Obama a opportunity in the first place.

Ok, I will get back behind my curtain and throttle up those flames again, Dorthy    Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 06/29/18 at 08:27:00

Ray,

what are you using to suggest that Trump is gaining support?  

according to Gallup polling, he's at a 41% job approval, DOWN from his high of 45%... 2 weeks ago

and here's the real clear politics polling data:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6...

they have Trump at 43.5% approval DOWN from 44.6%

so, I'm just not seeing a lot of support for Trump here...

This isn't saying that his supporters have gone anywhere though, and obviously he can win election at that level, but I think it does suggest that something is wrong with our "democracy" that someone with a low 40s approval rating can win a "national" election

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #19 - 06/29/18 at 09:17:30

I mostly am mimicking what I read, I really have not paid close attention to any polling, however, listening/reading mostly articles @ https://www.realclearpolitics.com/  it seems the left has him buried, the right, moving up.

My main point was with ALL the negativity, way more than Obama, who I voted for in his first election, has not swayed folks much against him, which, if the economy keeps pumping out good numbers, REGARDLESS of how libs attack it, will sway these voters to keep riding the same horse.

The democrats NEED a message, not a "anti" Trump, nor EVERYTHING free.

Again, I do NOT think MOST folks see him as a second coming, or a savior, but they do see him bucking a lot of negativity and naysayers, which mostly is directed at him "personally".....
And its getting old.

Does that qualify it better?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 06/29/18 at 09:47:33

raydawg wrote on 06/29/18 at 09:17:30:
I mostly am mimicking what I read, I really have not paid close attention to any polling, however, listening/reading mostly articles @ https://www.realclearpolitics.com/  it seems the left has him buried, the right, moving up.

My main point was with ALL the negativity, way more than Obama, who I voted for in his first election, has not swayed folks much against him, which, if the economy keeps pumping out good numbers, REGARDLESS of how libs attack it, will sway these voters to keep riding the same horse.

The democrats NEED a message, not a "anti" Trump, nor EVERYTHING free.

Again, I do NOT think MOST folks see him as a second coming, or a savior, but they do see him bucking a lot of negativity and naysayers, which mostly is directed at him "personally".....
And its getting old.

Does that qualify it better?

it helps

but you're in a liberal or at least moderate area, here, the vial HATE against Obama was truly outrageous.  Most of the republicans here just ran on an ANTI-Obama campaign, it worked for them...  I think you are holding democrats to a higher standard, the problem is the Democrats don't have the stomach for playing in the mud the way the republicans and conservatives did/do

Sure a message would be nice, but just picking apart this current administrations blunders and cruelty would probably work too.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #21 - 06/29/18 at 10:16:03

No, I live in a heavily liberal area.
The outrage at Trump was extreme obvious and overt, kinda ugly at times.
I know of lifelong friendships broken up over his presidency.
Not so much anymore, most of the hype has not been realized, and if he would just shut his mouth up, I dare say folks would almost forget about him, as life is pretty good.

Do you remember the media saying Obama was sure have attempts on his life by conservatives?
I do.

Never happened.

The media is playing ALL of this up to their OWN profit.

Folks are tired of that.

They will vote against it, more than for, any candidate, I believe.
The media is doing a great disservice to their OWN country, and they will not “Get it” till it’s too late, because they see only their welfare, money, lifestyle, first...

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 06/29/18 at 11:25:25

raydawg wrote on 06/29/18 at 10:16:03:
No, I live in a heavily liberal area.
The outrage at Trump was extreme obvious and overt, kinda ugly at times.
I know of lifelong friendships broken up over his presidency.
Not so much anymore, most of the hype has not been realized, and if he would just shut his mouth up, I dare say folks would almost forget about him, as life is pretty good.

Do you remember the media saying Obama was sure have attempts on his life by conservatives?
I do.

Never happened.

The media is playing ALL of this up to their OWN profit.

Folks are tired of that.

They will vote against it, more than for, any candidate, I believe.
The media is doing a great disservice to their OWN country, and they will not “Get it” till it’s too late, because they see only their welfare, money, lifestyle, first...

again, it worked Against Obama, and then finally, for Trump, if Trump is the outcome of a conservative movement like that, imagine the liberal that'll be the outcome of a liberal movement like that

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #23 - 06/29/18 at 13:14:21

What worked against Obama?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #24 - 06/29/18 at 15:43:56

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #25 - 06/30/18 at 00:41:20

verslagen1 wrote on 06/29/18 at 07:38:53:
Does it matter?...
That's the point.

So zero is not zero?

The point is not that it might be nearly zero, it's that you don't know what it really is and will fight tooth and nail to stay ignorant.

Because reading that makes me happy..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #26 - 07/02/18 at 12:18:48

you don't know what it really is and will fight tooth and nail to stay ignorant.

And keep the information hidden
Forcing everyone to be ignorant

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 21:20:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Satellite shows North Korea upgrading nuclear site

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.