Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Creditor has no-firearm policy (Read 130 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Creditor has no-firearm policy
06/25/18 at 09:11:17

So I got a briefing about a quick message from a creditor that I don't even use.  It outlined the companies policy regarding the financing of firearms and that it no longer would issue a line of credit to businesses dealing with firearms.

I know US Bank, and Citigroup did this, I am not sure what other companies are jumping on board.  

Luckily I run my business on capital but its nice to know ahead of time who I can and cant do business with I guess.  Sounds like good business for creditors that have good lawyers, there will be a gap there that needs filled.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Creditor has no-firearm policy
Reply #1 - 06/25/18 at 13:06:13

Hey, fine with me. I won't be spending money with them.
It's not as if all lenders are rabid lefties. Why, I've even seen references here about how it's the bubs who own everything..  guess not, huh?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 06/25/18 at 13:29:15

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/25/18 at 13:06:13:
Why, I've even seen references here about how it's the bubs who own everything..  guess not, huh?

Are you sure Trump is your guy?... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 06/25/18 at 22:15:51

After all I've seen in life, no, I'm not Sure HE is, but I am certain Nobody Else was. How it all plays out will be something to think about. One thing is certain, if he fails, it won't be because he was supported by the establishment. The FBI whitewashed Hillary and so many others, and are doing their best to destroy Trump. That's what they do to the good guys. Maybe you haven't figured that out.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 06/26/18 at 04:35:22

I agree Jog. Trump was not my first choice to carry this flag into battle but he was the only one who could have.

I remember thinking during the Republican primaries that a vote for Cruz would most likely mean a HRC presidency but a vote for Trump could mean chaos out in the open. When I voted for Trump in the primary, I wasn't convinced he could win the general election. In the end, I decided on bringing chaos out into the open. I wanted the cultural war.

I think the midterms will be good for the Republicans,  will maintain control of both houses. If the two years afterwards match these two years, Trump will win reelection and the nation will divide even further.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 06/26/18 at 09:19:43

WebsterMark wrote on 06/26/18 at 04:35:22:
I agree Jog. Trump was not my first choice to carry this flag into battle but he was the only one who could have.

I remember thinking during the Republican primaries that a vote for Cruz would most likely mean a HRC presidency but a vote for Trump could mean chaos out in the open. When I voted for Trump in the primary, I wasn't convinced he could win the general election. In the end, I decided on bringing chaos out into the open. I wanted the cultural war.

I think the midterms will be good for the Republicans,  will maintain control of both houses. If the two years afterwards match these two years, Trump will win reelection and the nation will divide even further.

-------

"I wanted the cultural war. "

hence the soft civil war you were commenting on in another thread.

you seem to want to tear this nation apart...  

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 06/26/18 at 16:49:02

Interesting, seems we have come back to the, 'Whites Only', restaurants of yesteryear.

With: "...companies policy regarding the financing of firearms..."

The eating establishments where , NO  Conservatives are allowed.

If you are white, you cannot shoot a Black person, regardless what they do.

If you are  Black, you can shoot a white, for no reason whatsoever.

If you sneak accost the border and say, Gimme, Gimme, Gimme, it is perfectly alright to be given everything.

If you served your Country, and ask for a hot meal, you are told, 'go live under the bridge'.

A, 'deranged' person can shoot a bunch of people, and it is the, 'deranged' person that is to be punished.

Another, 'Deranged' person can do the same, yet it is the fault of ALL, the  people in a group of people.
  (And the 'Deranged', is dependent of the Political view, of the, "DERANGED' person)

And it goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on.....

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 06/26/18 at 19:43:54

"If you are white, you cannot shoot a Black person, regardless what they do."

Where is this happening?

"If you are  Black, you can shoot a white, for no reason whatsoever."

Where is this happening?

"If you sneak accost the border and say, Gimme, Gimme, Gimme, it is perfectly alright to be given everything."

Is there policy I can look up on this?

"If you served your Country, and ask for a hot meal, you are told, 'go live under the bridge'."  

Unfortunate that this is happening somewhere, I'd be interested in if these people are at a shelter or a restaurant where it is expected one pay for their meals.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 06/27/18 at 07:59:45

Eegore wrote on 06/26/18 at 19:43:54:
"If you are white, you cannot shoot a Black person, regardless what they do."  Where is this happening?"If you are  Black, you can shoot a white, for no reason whatsoever."  Where is this happening?"If you sneak accost the border and say, Gimme, Gimme, Gimme, it is perfectly alright to be given everything."  Is there policy I can look up on this?i]"If you served your Country, and ask for a hot meal, you are told, 'go live under the bridge'."[/i]    Unfortunate that this is happening somewhere, I'd be interested in if these people are at a shelter or a restaurant where it is expected one pay for their meals.

Sure I’ll bite

"If you are white, you cannot shoot a Black person, regardless what they do."
Where is this happening?
Just about all over the USA. Recent case in N. Mpls MN. A Black person shot by a white Police  person, (some Asian), who  was shot, AFTER, he said I have a gun, and the cop said don’t reach for it, don’t reach for it, and he DID.  And was was Acquitted in a trial, which happened Right After !  Where the Gov of MN, GAVE, his girlfriend, 12 MILLON, of  Tax Money to her, to set up a, ‘Fund’, for education, with her at the head of it.  (Sure would like to see the expense report on that fund)

"If you are  Black, you can shoot a white, for no reason whatsoever."
Where is this happening?
Same place/s.  Noor a Black Police, shoots a white woman in her PJ’s,  from the Passenger side of the cop car, and kills her in Cold blood. and he is sitting at home, with Full pay. Where the Henn. Co. Aty, Refused to charge him. Then after 8 months a Grand Jury was convened, (do to the protests, which were NOT,  stand in the street criers), and was found to be charged with Murder. Which he now Still sits at home, and NO  trial date is set, for the last 4 months. Also he got bail, at a much less rate that others. Seems rather apparent, he has several, ‘high level’  politicians, ‘Protecting’ him.

"If you sneak accost the border and say, Gimme, Gimme, Gimme, it is perfectly alright to be given everything."
Is there policy I can look up on this?
Perhaps read a newspaper, or watch TV, or look on the internet.  Or wait, read this forum !

"If you served your Country, and ask for a hot meal, you are told, 'go live under the bridge'."  
Unfortunate that this is happening somewhere, I'd be interested in if these people are at a shelter or a restaurant where it is expected one pay for their meals.    
If it was a Shelter or a restaurant, or a person walking down the street, (to quote a now famous phrase), ‘What Does It Matter”.

It is a very simple fact, the Illegal immigrants are treated better, and with far more care, than some, Citizens of this Country are.
How many homeless, would LOVE, to live in a tent city, have 3 meals a day, have shelter, have health care.
Which is GIVEN  freely.
Until they can, go home, or start the process to be a Citizen.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 06/27/18 at 08:22:38

Eegore wrote on 06/26/18 at 19:43:54:
  "...Where is this happening? ..."

In re reading noticed no questions about:
"... A, 'deranged' person can shoot a bunch of people, and it is the, 'deranged' person that is to be punished.
Another, 'Deranged' person can do the same, yet it is the fault of ALL, the  people in a group of people.
 (And the 'Deranged', is dependent of the Political view, of the, "DERANGED' person)..."

Does that mean, that you agree that their is a great disparity when:
Two Deranged people, 'shoot' up a place.
And one, 'deranged' person is punished.
And the other, a, 'Thing', is also punished.
And it all depends on the, 'political', affiliation the 'deranged' person has. ?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 06/27/18 at 10:16:15

What I'm saying is that I do not know of a location where if a black male was in the act of killing others that he could do this freely and "you cannot shoot a Black person, regardless what they do."  This means we can observe but not intervene, or use non-firearm methods to stop him, but no guns.

This means that for some reason somewhere people are either incapable of using a firearm, or the law protects black citizens from being shot even if they are committing crimes.  

What you cite are court cases and judgements, but not locations or law "where you cannot shoot a Black person, regardless what they do."

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 06/27/18 at 10:18:05

"Does that mean, that you agree that their is a great disparity when:
Two Deranged people, 'shoot' up a place.
And one, 'deranged' person is punished.
And the other, a, 'Thing', is also punished.
And it all depends on the, 'political', affiliation the 'deranged' person has. ?"

No.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #12 - 06/27/18 at 10:35:24

Eegore wrote on 06/27/18 at 10:16:15:
 "...   What you cite are court cases and judgements, but not locations or law "where you cannot shoot a Black person, regardless what they do."

What I cite, is what has become the, ’new normal’.
 (No it is not the, ‘Law’, and you KNOW that)
No, one cannot walk down the street willy nilly and shoot anyone one wants.

Yet the recent events, Here, and in MANY other places,
show very clearly, one cannot shoot a black person, when it is totally justified.

If one does, Riots break out, Lies are spread, Their is looting, More Lies Shouted, Death threats shouted, destruction  of privet/public property.

ALL,  AFTER, beyond a shadow of a doubt, by Video, recordings, Eye witnesses, Jury’s, etc. it has been Proven, it was a Justifiable shoot.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 06/27/18 at 10:52:08

One can shoot a black person, if it is justified, and if it isn't.

I don't think people anywhere think they have to let black people commit crimes that justify a deadly response because of media coverage, or legal outcomes.  its nice to complain about but I don't actually know of anywhere that this is happening.  

Don't shoot that black lady killing your kid, it might start a riot.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #14 - 06/27/18 at 10:58:19

Eegore wrote on 06/27/18 at 10:18:05:
"Does that mean, that you agree that their is a great disparity when: Two Deranged people, 'shoot' up a place.
And one, 'deranged' person is punished. And the other, a, 'Thing', is also punished. And it all depends on the, 'political', affiliation the 'deranged' person has. ?"

No.

Good to know, that you do NOT  agree, that their is a Disparity, between, 'shooters', depending on their , 'political', view.
And a Disparity, on the, 'punishment', depending on their 'political', view.

(I will say this, as a, 'what if', which greatly amuses you)

So you believe, if a, 'liberal' shoots a 'conservative', all the talk is about that Person.
Yet if a 'Conservative' shoots a 'Liberal', and all the talk is about, BANNING, the tool used.

You believe that is perfectly OK.
(According to your answer)

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 15:29:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Creditor has no-firearm policy

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.