Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Creditor has no-firearm policy (Read 130 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Creditor has no-firearm policy
Reply #15 - 06/27/18 at 14:34:56

Incorrect.

You asked: "In re reading noticed no questions about:"

Then asked: "Does that mean you agree"

The absence of a question regarding that section of your post does not infer that I agree.  It means I have no question about that section of your post.

The lack of a question does not mean I agree.  When it was read to me it made little sense to myself or the person reading as there were components that needed clarification.  I decided to not ask at all instead of requesting clarification.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #16 - 06/27/18 at 16:56:39

Eegore wrote on 06/27/18 at 14:34:56:
 Incorrect. You asked: "In re reading noticed no questions about:"  Then asked: "Does that mean you agree"
 The absence of a question regarding that section of your post does not infer that I agree.  It means I have no question about that section of your post.  The lack of a question does not mean I agree.  When it was read to me it made little sense to myself or the person reading as there were components that needed clarification.  I decided to not ask at all instead of requesting clarification.

“…Incorrect.  You asked: “In re reading noticed no questions about:” …”

The above was a statement, not a question.

“…Then asked: “Does that mean you agree”…”

That, was the question.

“… The absence of a question regarding that section of your post does not infer that I agree.  It means I have no question about that section of your post….”

I did ask a question, (as you stated incorrectly in the first line), in the second line, to which you Replied to.

“… The lack of a question does not mean I agree. …”

Again, you say their was no  question, yet state their was ?
 (Pick One)

"... When it was read to me it made little sense to myself or the person reading as there were components that needed clarification.  I decided to not ask at all instead of requesting clarification.  ..."

Can’t help it, if you and your friend, cannot understand.
Especially when it is explained twice.

Say, I just remembered, I have one of those double sided paddles, works real good for ‘back pedaling’,
ya want I send it to ya ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 06/27/18 at 17:02:25

Ok lets clarify, I read a statement as follows:

"In re reading noticed no questions about:
"... A, 'deranged' person can shoot a bunch of people, and it is the, 'deranged' person that is to be punished.
Another, 'Deranged' person can do the same, yet it is the fault of ALL, the  people in a group of people.
(And the 'Deranged', is dependent of the Political view, of the, "DERANGED' person)..."

Your statement is that you noticed no questions about the above paragraph.

You then asked:

Does that mean, that you agreethat their is a great disparity when:...

The answer is no.

By not asking a question about the above paragraph I did not intend to imply that I agreed with it.  What I meant to convey is that I asked no question which you accurately observed.  The lack of questioning does not mean I agree.

The simplest way to put it is that I did not ask a question about that specific paragraph because I did not have one.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #18 - 06/27/18 at 17:51:06

Eegore wrote on 06/27/18 at 17:02:25:
 Ok lets clarify, I read a statement as follows:"In re reading noticed no questions about:"... A, 'deranged' person can shoot a bunch of people, and it is the, 'deranged' person that is to be punished.
Another, 'Deranged' person can do the same, yet it is the fault of ALL, the  people in a group of people. (And the 'Deranged', is dependent of the Political view, of the, "DERANGED' person)..."
 Your statement is that you noticed no questions about the above paragraph. You then asked: Does that mean, that you agreethat their is a great disparity when:...  The answer is no.  By not asking a question about the above paragraph I did not intend to imply that I agreed with it.  What I meant to convey is that I asked no question which you accurately observed.  The lack of questioning does not mean I agree.   The simplest way to put it is that I did not ask a question about that specific paragraph because I did not have one.

“…Ok lets clarify, I read a statement as follows…”

Absolutely, a Wonderful thing to do!

"In re reading noticed no questions about:
"... A, 'deranged' person can shoot a bunch of people, and it is the, 'deranged' person that is to be punished.
Another, 'Deranged' person can do the same, yet it is the fault of ALL, the  people in a group of people.
(And the 'Deranged', is dependent of the Political view, of the, "DERANGED' person) Your statement is that you noticed no questions about the above paragraph...."

Yep a Statement, which just before, you said, was a ‘Question”.

“… You then asked:
Does that mean, that you agree that their is a great disparity when:… “

The answer was no. …”

Yep,  THAT, was the question, to which you answered, NO.

“… By not asking a question about the above paragraph I did not intend to imply that I agreed with it.  What I meant to convey is that I asked no question which you accurately observed.  The lack of questioning does not mean I agree. …”

Send me your address, I will see if I can find that double edge, back peddling paddle.

“…The simplest way to put it is that I did not ask a question about that specific paragraph because I did not have one….”

So, does that means,  you do NOT, agree, with the fact theirs great Disparity, in a, ’shooting’, as to coverage, and ’solutions’, biased on Political affirmations ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 06/27/18 at 18:08:50

"Yep a Statement, which just before, you said, was a ‘Question”."

That was a mistake, my intent was to indicate "statement".

"So, does that means,  you do NOT, agree, with the fact theirs great Disparity, in a, ’shooting’, as to coverage, and ’solutions’, biased on Political affirmations ?"

No.  I did not ask a question because I do not have one.  The lack of a question does not imply agreement.

For instance if someone states "The house is red.", or asks "Is the house red?" and I do not ask a question that does not mean I agree.  I may think the house is brown, but I do not have a question for the person stating they see a red house.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #20 - 06/27/18 at 18:23:48

Eegore wrote on 06/27/18 at 18:08:50:
 "...  For instance if someone states "The house is red.", or asks "Is the house red?" and I do not ask a question that does not mean I agree.  I may think the house is brown, but I do not have a question for the person stating they see a red house.

Was just out in the Shed. I Found that Paddle !

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 12:19:15

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Creditor has no-firearm policy

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.