Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Wow, would you look at That!? (Read 212 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Wow, would you look at That!?
06/25/18 at 07:25:40

Huffing and Puffington Post says

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/25/parents-deportation_n_5531552.html

But TRUMP is the bad guy.
Why weren't you lefties going crazy about the inhumane treatment THEN?
Kinda makes All your outrage look a bit fake.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Wow, would you look at That!?
Reply #1 - 06/25/18 at 07:28:05

I heard about it all the time.  Obamas secret mass deportations etc.

A lot of it depends on what research you do, who you communicate with and how often you clean your internet browser.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 06/25/18 at 07:37:07

How do you do that?
The QUESTION IS

WHERE WAS THE FUKKING OUTRAGE OVER THE HORRORS OF SEPARATION OF FAMILIES WHEN IT WAS OBAMA?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 06/25/18 at 07:45:47

I saw outrage.  I heard about it all the time.  Many articles, hundreds about the raids in CA especially down in LA and San Diego.  Issues about low-level crimes separating parents from their innocent children were in the news daily.

I don't know why the coverage is different, maybe its the sources we use.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 06/25/18 at 07:53:17

You saw concern
You saw disagreement
You didn't see
BUTTHURTEDNESS and Outrage
Lefties have gone fricking apeshitt.
Refusing service and harassing people in public, but that is not what they did when Obama did it.
But Trump, and by extension, his staff, are evil incarnate.
The stupidity will bring more Trump.
Dear Lefties
Please continue your insanity.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 06/25/18 at 07:59:38

While in Coronado I had to be flown into the base because so many people blocked the bridge the combination of SDPD and US MP's couldn't disperse the crowds.  Hundreds of vehicles and homes were damaged because of the effects of immigration reform.

I saw people spit on, rocks thrown at them, looting and gunfire in Orange County after ICE setup checkpoints.  All this was in the news.

Migrant workers burned part of a clinic in CO that we worked with (they conducted the DUI bloodwork that sent about 12 of them back).

I agree its not the same but to say nobody was assaulted, refused service or outraged at the last administrations immigration policy is inaccurate from my personal observations.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 06/25/18 at 08:02:56

I didn't see that.
I'd like others to weigh in.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 06/25/18 at 08:58:28

Maybe part of it has to do with social media and the wildfire effect.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/24/red-hen-eateries-feel-heat-after-s...

For instance look how fast these unaffiliated restaurants received Facebook backlash.  Threats of violence quickly follow but are rarely completed, its part of a predictable pattern though.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 06/25/18 at 09:10:43

It is FAR, from being, ’the same’.
When ‘it’, happened under Obama, their were 20% of stations/news/information, saying, ‘what’, had happened.
Now, when, ‘it’ happens, under Trump, their are, 80% of stations/news/information, 'SPINNING’, what had happened.

Just like the ‘Golf Nut’, who knows the remotest details of different Golf Clubs.
People here, KNOW, the difference, in the ’news’.
Some point that out, and some, do everything they can to ‘hide’ the truth.
And some do everything they can to, 'Spin', the Truth.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 06/26/18 at 12:05:13

I saw reports and concern for this under Obama too. The difference is, Obama didn't make a policy FORCING child separation to be a deterrent. Under Obama the system was overwhelmed and they handled it badly, under Trump, Trump's zero tolerance policy forced the system to be overwhelmed and they handled it badly. it was a self-inflicted wound by Trump wanting to be "tough" on immigration.

and yeah, a lot of the media is really pushing this heavy, I'm kind of sick of it, there has to be other news, like Harley Davidson going overseas... or something...

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 06/26/18 at 16:31:10

LostArtist wrote on 06/26/18 at 12:05:13:
I saw reports and concern for this under Obama too. The difference is, Obama didn't make a policy FORCING child separation to be a deterrent.   ..."

Trump didn't ether !

The Difference was, then, 20% of Media, told the TRUTH, about Obama's Fail.

Today 80% of the Media, are  Lying/Spinning, about Trump.
To make Anything and Everything, bad.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 06/26/18 at 19:40:00

What percentage of illegal immigrants were allowed to keep their children at the detention centers for the prosecution phase?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 06/26/18 at 21:57:40

E asks a question that matters

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #13 - 06/27/18 at 08:06:36

Eegore wrote on 06/26/18 at 19:40:00:
 What percentage of illegal immigrants were allowed to keep their children at the detention centers for the prosecution phase?

To answer that question accurately, one must First, determine, what is classified as a child.  And make note of what the Country the child comes from, as each country will have a different definition of, child. Next determine, if that child has parents that have also crossed illegally.  Next determine, if the adults, who say, (so & so) is their child/children, is really True.

As to the rest, what is the policy, (you would know what it is), for children,  do they get, ’things’, they never got before?
What is the Policy for adults, as the time lines for this and that, again you would know what the, ‘policy’ is.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 06/27/18 at 08:50:44

MnSpring wrote on 06/26/18 at 16:31:10:
LostArtist wrote on 06/26/18 at 12:05:13:
I saw reports and concern for this under Obama too. The difference is, Obama didn't make a policy FORCING child separation to be a deterrent.   ..."

Trump didn't ether !

The Difference was, then, 20% of Media, told the TRUTH, about Obama's Fail.

Today 80% of the Media, are  Lying/Spinning, about Trump.
To make Anything and Everything, bad.

Trump's ZERO Tolerance policy forced the law to be upheld in such a way that child separation was a KNOWN result. They even touted it as a feature for deterrence when they were proposing the Zero Tolerance policy.  

and that's the straight hard fact.

Obama only separated children when they had no choice but to follow the law to the letter.

that law, btw, was signed in 2008 by BUSH, so calling it a democrat law is misleading. I haven't researched it, but knowing how the legal sausage is made, by making all these deals "hey put this in and we'll sign it" kind of crap, it's reasonable to be suspect of pretty much every law ever passed and signed, in a divided government (congress controlled by one party, and the presidency by the other) that there's some compromise given and neither side is fully in control of what they are getting.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 08:29:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Wow, would you look at That!?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.