Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Wow, would you look at That!? (Read 212 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: Wow, would you look at That!?
Reply #15 - 06/27/18 at 09:02:40

Eegore wrote on 06/26/18 at 19:40:00:
 What percentage of illegal immigrants were allowed to keep their children at the detention centers for the prosecution phase?

that's hard to know apparently, this isn't a bad article on it, but doesn't offer many hard answers like you're looking for.

Did the Obama Administration Separate Families?
https://www.factcheck.org/2018/06/did-the-obama-administration-separate-famil...

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 06/27/18 at 10:27:41

"To answer that question accurately, one must First, determine, what is classified as a child."

Any human under the age of 18.  If a human is 12 and considered an adult in Country X, they can not come to the US and be considered an adult by US law.  US states have laws allowing under 18 to be considered a consenting adult but the person must be a legal resident of that state, thus immigrants can not be considered under such laws.

DNA and other paternity testing is not conducted prior to the prosecution phase and should not be considered part of the equation to a question asking about events prior to said phase.

So what percentage of humans are allowed to be with their claimed parents in detention centers during the prosecution stage?

Zero.

How many immigrants were to be prosecuted under zero tolerance policy?

100%

If 100% of adults are prosecuted and 0% children are allowed to be present during the prosecution phase then the number of children separated from parents would be 100%.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #17 - 06/27/18 at 11:23:59

Eegore wrote on 06/27/18 at 10:27:41:
"...   If 100% of adults are prosecuted and 0% children are allowed to be present during the prosecution phase then the number of children separated from parents would be 100%.

IF, and a very big, IF.
The children, Were, the children of those prosecuted.

(Of Course, NON, of those, 'sneaking' in, would ever Lie)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 06/27/18 at 11:51:07

MnSpring wrote on 06/27/18 at 11:23:59:
Eegore wrote on 06/27/18 at 10:27:41:
"...   If 100% of adults are prosecuted and 0% children are allowed to be present during the prosecution phase then the number of children separated from parents would be 100%.

IF, and a very big, IF.
The children, Were, the children of those prosecuted.

(Of Course, NON, of those, 'sneaking' in, would ever Lie)

see, this is where you lose.  you think that's a "very big IF" . you don't give anyone the benefit of the doubt, you assume the worst.  

you don't believe in "innocent until proven guilty"  are you even American?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 06/27/18 at 14:28:36

That and I directly stated that since there are no paternity tests prior to the prosecution phase then the components are not part of the posed question.

If all red cars are not allowed at car dealerships for sale then how many red cars are at dealerships?

We have to define red, and car, and then prove that its a car.  If we can even prove that its a car.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #20 - 06/27/18 at 17:09:36

LostArtist wrote on 06/27/18 at 11:51:07:
"... you don't believe in "innocent until proven guilty"  are you even American?

A Yep, sure do, for, Citizens,   NOT  for ’sneak’, Illegal Aliens.
One could stand in the street, with a 100 witnesses, Street cam video, and audio, and shoot and kill someone, and it is,  “innocent until proven guilty”, (Which in that case would be a slam dunk), yet it still stands, that one is,  “innocent until proven guilty”.

On the OTHER hand.  The statement:  “innocent until proven guilty”, does NOT  apply, with the BATFE, or the IRS, or the States ‘DNR’ Department of Natural Resources, Fish and Game, (or what ever the State calls it).
With those agencies, it is,  “Guilty until, YOU, prove yourself, Innocent”.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #21 - 06/27/18 at 17:31:38

Eegore wrote on 06/27/18 at 14:28:36:
  That and I directly stated that since there are no paternity tests prior to the prosecution phase then the components are not part of the posed question.   If all red cars are not allowed at car dealerships for sale then how many red cars are at dealerships?   We have to define red, and car, and then prove that its a car.  If we can even prove that its a car.

Well with the dialogue I have had, with you.  That  is the Exact thing, you have requested.
Every time, you disagree with me, it is, I, am not precise enough.
In fact, their is another recent post, where you say, just that.
 Again, 'Which Is It ?"

Now you say:
“…We have to define red, and car, and then prove that its a car.  If we can even prove that its a car.
…”
in a way, that mocks me.

Then their is this statement, which you stated,  which certainly, ‘implied’, a agreement with the previous posters post and statement.
“…That and I directly stated that since there are no paternity tests prior to the prosecution phase then the components are not part of the posed question….”

So, because their is no DNA test.. A B.P. person, Has to take the word of the, Illegal Alien’, as to: ’those are my kids’.
Because a, ‘Illegal Alien’ would, NEVER  lie.

But, ’Never Mind’, the 79.5%, (it has gone up a bit), of the main stream media, will soon get tired, and move on to something else, they can Lie about,  just to Talk Trash about Trump.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 06/27/18 at 18:01:36

If the question is what percentage of immigrants can take children to the prosecution phase with them.

Child was defined as a human under the age of 18.  Since no DNA or paternity test exists prior to the prosecution phase how does it apply since it hasn't happened?

Yes people will lie about their children, about asylum etc. but how does that answer the question?  The question is how many, not how accurate.

How many children are allowed to stay with their claimed parents during the prosecution phase?  Zero.

How many people lie?  Unknown, but it does happen.

Those are two different questions, and paternity verification happens after prosecution, if at all.  If it makes anyone feel better then we can restructure the question:

How many immigrant adults that claim children, biological or otherwise, are allowed to have the claimed children, biological or otherwise, present during the prosecution phase consisting of 100% of adult immigrants?

The answer is still zero.

"So, because their is no DNA test.. A B.P. person, Has to take the word of the, Illegal Alien’, as to: ’those are my kids’.
Because a, ‘Illegal Alien’ would, NEVER  lie."

They do not.  They are free to believe that all humans are capable of duplicitous statements.  They can not however allow children into the prosecution phase, which was the question, not how accurate the information is, or if immigrants are capable of lying.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 06/27/18 at 18:23:09

"Every time, you disagree with me, it is, I, am not precise enough."  

"Now you say:
“…We have to define red, and car, and then prove that its a car.  If we can even prove that its a car.
…” in a way, that mocks me."

I do not intend to mock you, nor do I track who is posting in what area.  In many cases I'm not actually reading or typing this myself, if my comments appear targeted or denigrating in any way it is not intentional and I can implement methods to mitigate this.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #24 - 06/27/18 at 18:31:47

Eegore wrote on 06/27/18 at 18:23:09:
"Every time, you disagree with me, it is, I, am not precise enough."  "Now you say:“…We have to define red, and car, and then prove that its a car.  If we can even prove that its a car.
…” in a way, that mocks me."
 I do not intend to mock you, nor do I track who is posting in what area.  In many cases I'm not actually reading or typing this myself, if my comments appear targeted or denigrating in any way it is not intentional and I can implement methods to mitigate this.

Perhaps have the people that , "...In many cases I'm not actually reading or typing this myself..."  Look at this post.

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1529943077/15#20

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 06/27/18 at 18:35:24

I will have it framed and posted on the wall.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #26 - 06/27/18 at 19:00:03

Eegore wrote on 06/27/18 at 18:35:24:
 I will have it framed and posted on the wall.

Excellent  !

I am sure that the Revelation, “…In many cases I’m not actually reading or typing this myself…”  , will certainly influence  minds.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #27 - 06/27/18 at 23:34:58

In many cases I'm not actually reading or typing this myself,

Really, E?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 06/28/18 at 03:43:53

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/27/18 at 23:34:58:
In many cases I'm not actually reading or typing this myself,

Really, E?

Yes.  I use an auto-reader and a program called Dragon a lot, also with Grammarly, where I speak and it translates the audio into typed messages.  Sometimes I will just ask someone to do it for me while we are working, but not all the time.  I'm pretty sure that's why some of the topics get confused on my end, or I ended up asking a question like HRC repeatedly.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #29 - 06/28/18 at 10:29:33

You sure have it rough, dude.
Now I understand a few things..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 10:38:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Wow, would you look at That!?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.