Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Soft Civil War (Read 227 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: Soft Civil War
Reply #30 - 06/28/18 at 11:23:28

raydawg wrote on 06/28/18 at 08:33:52:
still waiting Web.... your silence says you agree with me on this post.

Is that a attempt at being funny, or do you really not see what this statement says about you?

BTW, you can either answer me here, for all to witness, ignore it, and then I can use your line against you, justifiably so  Grin ....

However, please don't PM me again, I won't respond, and no, that isn't because I agree with you.  Roll Eyes

if you don't voice objections then I'm assuming you agree or that the differences are so minor that you might as well agree, sure, maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part, but until proven otherwise, and yeah, Web could totally be away and just not want to answer, and that's totally fine, but i"m not going to fret about his answer being negative, even I don't hate myself that much

why are so afraid of pm?  or you just hate me, which is fine, that says more about you than me. I'd still like to know what do you want?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 06/30/18 at 04:41:53

[url]if you don't voice objections then I'm assuming you agree or that the differences are so minor that you might as well agree, sure, maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part, but until proven otherwise, and yeah, Web could totally be away and just not want to answer, and that's totally fine, but i"m not going to fret about his answer being negative, even I don't hate myself that much[/url]

I'm on vacation and I don't feel like reading whatever lead up to that right now.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 06/30/18 at 07:30:50

What are you doing on vacation?  We are supposed to be checking in on these forums daily, more than daily, like hourly if possible.  Just in case someone wants you to respond to something.

Get with it man.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #33 - 06/30/18 at 09:25:45

That's the spirit, E.
C'mon you guys, get with the program.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #34 - 07/02/18 at 12:16:00

WebsterMark wrote on 06/30/18 at 04:41:53:
[url]if you don't voice objections then I'm assuming you agree or that the differences are so minor that you might as well agree, sure, maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part, but until proven otherwise, and yeah, Web could totally be away and just not want to answer, and that's totally fine, but i"m not going to fret about his answer being negative, even I don't hate myself that much[/url]

I'm on vacation and I don't feel like reading whatever lead up to that right now.

enjoy your vacation!!   Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 07/03/18 at 05:29:03

if you don't voice objections then I'm assuming you agree or that the differences are so minor that you might as well agree, sure, maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part, but until proven otherwise, and yeah, Web could totally be away and just not want to answer, and that's totally fine, but i"m not going to fret about his answer being negative, even I don't hate myself that much

Okay, I'm home today. What is it I'm agreeing to by not answering?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 08:46:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Soft Civil War

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.