Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cost of illegal immigration (Read 46 times)
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Cost of illegal immigration
06/21/18 at 20:14:35

On tv today, a farmer in Texas was complaining of having to pay taxes for the education and medical costs, (2 of 3 or 4 issues he brought up); this is why he supports Trump.  I'm wondering, if he means his state of Texas taxes or US Federal taxes?

It certainly the case that these two issues should be paid by the Fed government.  The children should get Medicaid, adults Medicare until they find employment (presuming they had a good reason to cross the border.  The local dollars per student each county pays for education should be reimbursed to the local school system each year.  All 50 state should be helping Tex, Ariz, NM and Calif as well as other states the aliens end up in.  For how long?  Darn good question.
Still may end up costing a lot less than all the prisons, border patrol, court system National Guard and running detention centers.
Maybee this is what goes on now?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Cost of illegal immigration
Reply #1 - 06/21/18 at 20:42:49

Do you ever set a quota?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 06/21/18 at 22:23:20

"It certainly the case that these two issues should be paid by the Fed government."

Why do US tax payers, which is Federal Government funds, have to pay for medical and education for non-US citizens?

" All 50 state should be helping Tex, Ariz, NM and Calif as well as other states the aliens end up in"

Also Tex, Ariz, NM, and Cali send money to Colorado to fight wildfires.

Just averaging out medical care costs alone will exceed the CBP budget for an entire year.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 06/22/18 at 07:12:15

raydawg wrote on 06/21/18 at 20:42:49:
Do you ever set a quota?

Is the question to tough to answer?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #4 - 06/22/18 at 07:35:03

Ooops, was painting the deck.

The question is, do I set a quota?  I honestly can't say yes, IF I agree that people fleeing from a corrupt land in fear of their lives and, before you get too upset, think of it.  They say we have 6000 children unaccompanied - that is 6000 mothers who gave up their most loved thing in the world in hopes the child will be safer.  So, for refugees, as I would call them, no I would not set a quota.  What I would do is:
Work with the countries neighboring the slaughter to support the setting up and maintaining of safe zones.  5 year limit.  That would give our government 5 years to help get rid of the bad guys.
For  some, perhaps on a quota or percentage of total, who are admitted to the US,I would give them special id cards granting 5 year asylum (maximum), this card would allow children access to medicare (which I would have a basic federal level so no state is overly penalized).  Child  care is not that expensive, 5 innoc's and a few sore throats etc. is not catastrophic costs. I would consider setting up contracts with medical schools where people with cards could have more significant medical issues taken care of (cleft palates and lips) I would look to setting up a "teacher's College near each major concentration of refugees, where the students would practice teach for one year as a part of their training.  All this would come in way under 10 BILLION dollars for a useless wall (I think Grin)

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 06/22/18 at 07:59:39

So, lets put these folks ahead of the legal homeless in this country.
The addictions.
The uneducated.
Sick.
etc.

And we invite ANY and ALL, who desire to better their lives, while ignoring those already here, is that it?

Look at our infrastructure now, crumbling to neglect.
Lets put more unfettered strain on it, yes?

What happens to those who come here, can't be productive, self sufficient, we just support them, is that it?

They are fleeing because they COULDN'T make it where they were......

Shall we just give everyone in the world welfare?

Yeah, no quotas.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 06/22/18 at 08:07:40

certainly the case that these two issues should be paid by the Fed government

You realize the federal government is not a profit center, right?
It CAN'T pay for anything,
Nothing
Unless it STEALS someone else's Money
First.

The programs you're so quick to point to that SHOULD be paying
Were created FOR AMERICANS.
Paid for
By Americans
And You're GONNA run Us OUTTA Our MONEY .

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 06/22/18 at 08:30:34

Print more......

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 06/22/18 at 08:31:38

Yeah I think people forget the government is them.  Its our money, and its just recycled.  This print more thing is just a deflect, just like saying its not backed by silver anymore.  

If you want a refugee center in your area just get with some private organizations and get one built.  Wont be easy but it can be done.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #9 - 06/23/18 at 06:13:18

Whose money is it?
It's not even the government's.
It's the federal reserve.
And every dollar created is born of debt.
It's all Borrowed into existence.
And the only way government can spend
Is to take from the people

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/02/24 at 15:32:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Cost of illegal immigration

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.