Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
just an observation (Read 54 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

just an observation
06/19/18 at 08:41:36

this board is over-run by conservatives complaining and pointing out evil conspiracies.....  sure, us liberals could counter that and start posting out own complaints and what not, but we don't, because we aren't looking everywhere to complain...  

when you're a hammer, every solution looks like a nail

conservatives here are looking to rub every open wound they can... and that tells you enough about their character to dissuade even the most minor interactions

so complain all you want, have fun... cry wolf

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: just an observation
Reply #1 - 06/19/18 at 12:11:16

Do you know the meaning of irony?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 06/19/18 at 13:02:39

look at the evidence here... on this board...  just do that math--- who's crying more?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 06/20/18 at 06:48:13

LostArtist wrote on 06/19/18 at 13:02:39:
look at the evidence here... on this board...  just do that math--- who's crying more?

I see two people, (one hasn’t posted in a year +), who are, ’subjects’, of a Monarchy, which their country has NO 1st or 2nd, who could never say the same things about their own country, or leadership, as they say about another, FREE, country.

And a Troll, and 3, Pets of the troll, (who can only parrot), what the Troll says.

Doing the vast majority of the Crying !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 06/20/18 at 07:31:30

Again, oh the irony.
Let me try and break down the meaning and perception of the original post.

Just a observation, ok, fine.
Thanks for sharing.

Now, others extend “their” observation to his OWN “self indulgence” that “he” thought was of such value and worth, that others needed to see it.
Now, he justifies he did this as a “gift”, like giving water to a thirsty person...
And when we say your water is rancid, he faults us....

Indeed, no honest dialogue can ever come from a disengenous conversation.
And therefor, let’s blame it on this domain, as not supporting constructive interactions....

This mentality is as old as time itself.
When this exact same “reasoning” is empowered in a world leader, same emotional handicap and struggle, they often default to using their power, in trying to get any opposition into agreement with them.
And if they have at their disposal a military, it is often used in this task, we call it war.
The bombs have a much greater capacity to sway, than those that start with F, and too, cause greater lasting damage, in peoples lives, forever.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #5 - 06/20/18 at 07:41:24

Lost, kind of agree.  Whatever topic that is started it quickly becomes HRC did this or that, Obama is the devil, Libya was bombed, 1001 conspiricies - but never a direct response.  This is the "debating" style of the orange man (whom I still call a LSS), now proudly used by the minority many who are dissatisfied with the way they see the country going.  That's why, though I check almost daily, I seldom read through topics started by people who have to say panty twisted, butterfly etc..why bother.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 06/20/18 at 08:00:28

They see it as their patriotic duty to follow their leader's example...
If Trump were on here,... I'd have to censor him for personal attacks every day...
How sad is that?... Undecided

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 06/20/18 at 08:15:17

How sad you never censored TT.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 06/20/18 at 08:36:31

Trippah wrote on 06/20/18 at 07:41:24:
Lost, kind of agree.  Whatever topic that is started it quickly becomes HRC did this or that, Obama is the devil, Libya was bombed, 1001 conspiricies - but never a direct response.  This is the "debating" style of the orange man (whom I still call a LSS), now proudly used by the minority many who are dissatisfied with the way they see the country going.  That's why, though I check almost daily, I seldom read through topics started by people who have to say panty twisted, butterfly etc..why bother.

What does, "...LSS..." stand for ?
Can think of a bunch of, but can't apply any of them to Trump.

OH, Thanks for, "...butterfly.." !

As  Mikey Said  >>>>
  LOL

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/04/24 at 08:22:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › just an observation

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.