Gee.......???? (Read 21 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Gee.......????
06/18/18 at 08:45:38

Like other demographics, more black voters like Trump’s economy, than the man himself. A recent Harvard-Harris poll found one-third of black Americans said they were “better off” under the current economy, while 32 percent approved of the president’s economic stewardship.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Gee.......????
Reply #1 - 06/18/18 at 08:50:03

If you want more: https://amgreatness.com/2018/06/16/democrats-and-black-america/

BTW, talking with Black people at work, I would say they are overwhelming in support of the current economic situation.
If it’s still the “economy stupid” then this is pretty substantial change of taking for granted voters.....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Gee.......????
Reply #2 - 06/18/18 at 12:58:24

Golly, and even more.....

I would caution that a lot of time exists between now, and then.
Personally, I don’t see any real deep support of Trump, other than those who wear his MAGA clothes, but maybe I am bias because I still don’t get the attraction 🤔

A CNBC correspondent said Sunday that she believes President Trump will win re-election in 2020 if the economy continues on its current track.

During a panel discussion on FOX 11 in Los Angeles alongside Fox News political analyst Gianno Caldwell, Jane Wells argued that even voters who believe Trump is a "buffoon" will vote for him if the economy is strong.

I am the sort of person that says you may not like this president, he has broken the mold, but if by 2020 we have GDP growth near 4%, we’ve got a market like this, we’ve got record-low unemployment, we got more jobs than job applicants, and even our allies start to say, "We don't like you, but let's do something to make trade. We've gotta have you," and our trade deficit starts to shrink – and maybe we have peace in Korea. How do you not reelect this guy, even if you think he’s a buffoon?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/05/24 at 06:13:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Gee.......????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.