Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Child cruelty is now US policy. (Read 173 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Child cruelty is now US policy.
Reply #30 - 06/19/18 at 07:01:22

eau de sauvage wrote on 06/19/18 at 03:01:04:
Pathetic, how would you know, you just pulled that out of your ass. Ironically you pretend to believe Donald, who knowingly lies about everything. Sorry me old son but, for bad stuff to happen in this world it just requires good people to do nothing and as long as you pollute this forum with your ugly sentiments I'm going to call you on it.

"...for bad stuff to happen in this world it just requires good people to do nothing and as long as you pollute this forum with your ugly sentiments I'm going to call you on it...."

Wonderful statement. "In order for bad things to happen, it just requires good people to do nothing"

Can you tell US, what you are doing in this case ?
http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/04/30/theres-no-escape-from-australias-refugee-...

"...After four years of incarceration, 600 refugees and asylum-seekers refused to leave the center, claiming it was not safe for them to live outside its walls. Many of them had fled wars and persecution, and now Australia was placing them in danger once again...."

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #31 - 06/19/18 at 07:30:07

Reading even More.
Clearly it is time for the USA, to be MORE  like ‘other Civilized Countries’.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/04/30/theres-no-escape-from-australias-refugee-...

“…Howard and his immigration minister, Philip Ruddock, reasoned the best way to secure Australia’s borders was to punish refugees with indefinite detention, with no time limits, no future, and no hope. It also encouraged people to “voluntarily” return to their countries of origin, even if those countries were still at war….”  (Howard was the PM  after 9/11, of the, ‘Liberal Party’)

“…John Howard’s Liberal Party government manipulated public fear and suspicion by enacting the controversial Pacific Solution, which established offshore detention centers on Manus Island and the tiny nation of Nauru (a five-hour, 2,000-mile flight from Brisbane)…”

“…Having been brought to Manus Island by the Australian government, and without viable third-country resettlement options, these refugees were completely dependent on the authorities for their survival. In response to the men’s fears and their refusal to leave the center, the Australian government cut off the facility’s water, electricity, and food supplies in late October 2017. Then it evacuated staff and terminated medical services, all in an attempt to starve the men into submission….”

“…This is what we have come to expect in Australia, a country that has been persecuting asylum-seekers for decades. People without visas have been seeking refuge by boat in Australia since the Vietnam War. But only since 1992 have Australian administrations — of both the traditionally center-left Labor Party and the center-right Liberal Party — adopted a deterrence policy. Put simply, the deterrence policy aims to prevent boats from ever reaching Australia, instead either transferring asylum-seekers to offshore detention centers or returning them to their point of departure before they can lodge an asylum claim….”

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #32 - 06/20/18 at 07:58:48

Its their history, Australia was a prison  for England and the locals couldn't successfully refuse.  Now they face being "swamped" by Asians and fear the loss of their God Save The Queen identity.
The  Jews in Israel face the same problem, Palestinian population growing much faster than the Jews.
 The US faces the same, white middle class gals have 1.6 children, black girls and browns have 3-4 so even without the immigration issue, we are turning darker.  
Then throw in climate related population shifts, e.g. India, and the movement of the deserts and wow.
Top with a helping of political crap in the form of war, Syria empties out.
Extreme violence and several nations in the Americas are dispersing.
History shows walls and even oceans don't work as barriers for long, the masses are smart enough to work around them.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #33 - 06/21/18 at 00:26:43

MnSpring wrote on 06/19/18 at 07:01:22:
Can you tell US, what you are doing in this case ?

"...After four years of incarceration, 600 refugees and asylum-seekers refused to leave the center, claiming it was not safe for them to live outside its walls. Many of them had fled wars and persecution, and now Australia was placing them in danger once again...."

Not that old chestnut again. What a ludicrous comment. I do what I can, which is not much but whenever I have the opportunity to speak out against the filth propagated by your ilk, then I do, whether it's the filth perpetrated by US or by Aus politicians.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #34 - 06/21/18 at 00:33:50

Trippah wrote on 06/20/18 at 07:58:48:
snip

You're just repeating the bullshit you've been fed. Fact is that in all the western democracies the white people vastly over estimate the percentage of immigrants. Not that that will stop you. Thick as two planks.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/04/24 at 00:30:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Child cruelty is now US policy.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.