Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Trump and Goebbels, cut from the same cloth (Read 137 times)
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Re: Trump and Goebbels, cut from the same cloth
Reply #15 - 06/17/18 at 19:46:48

I do not think a two cell organism is a human. Not yet, but with time it might get there.  I do not like abortions, except where either it  is known that the fetus is abnormal in some devastating way or the woman's health is at risk; or in case of rape.  

The "what if the woman miscarries" refers to possible governmental attempts to say the miscarriage was induced and therefore it is murder.

Interesting and I think you are right in saying the fetal protection act and its cousins may be misapplied.  They should be applied when a woman is attacked and the loses the fetus as a result, presuming that the woman has knowledge that she is pregnant and has carried the fetus long enough to prove  it viable - 12 months.  Druken hubbies and boyfriends who beat the woman so she loses the forth coming child should have a special punishment, say life in prison  with removal of testicles (by Alligator).   But I do not consider it murder.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 06/17/18 at 19:47:57

"If the woman, says, ‘Could be you, you, or you”, Could she, her lawyer, the Prosecutor, get a warrant for DNA, to prove, who is the Father. ?"

Only if she will be taking those individuals to court.  You can not take DNA to see who you should take to court.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #17 - 06/17/18 at 19:52:00

I think in a very few years DNA matching of all babies and fetuses may become routine, as 1984 looms large in our "Security" driven government.  Perhaps as part of a right wing citizenship requirement, or a left wing Whose your Daddy?" program.  I think both groups will get together and authorize it through legislation.

ps sorry for the drift.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #18 - 06/17/18 at 19:55:12

Eegore wrote on 06/17/18 at 19:43:28:
raydawg wrote on 06/17/18 at 13:55:08:
Then why can a person be sued for lost of life of a unborn baby if caused by negligence of another?

I’ll wait for some more name calling  Roll Eyes

This was addressed on here already, but here it goes again.

You can be charged for damaging another person and their property.  If someone damages a mother and her child that is illegal and isn't about defining if that mother had the potential to miscarry, or if she was going to abort the child, abuse it or give it up for adoption etc.

Its the negligent actions that caused damage that was in No Control of the person(s) or property that were damaged.  

There is no assessment of fetal progression, or potential of survival before or after birth in these legal actions, the abortion part isn't relevant.  

Oh, so parents taking their child and exposing them to possible ramifications by their OWN choice to break laws, and when that choices impacts that kid, it’s like killing millions of Jews.

Now I get it  Roll Eyes

Yet, I am called a idiot....ok.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #19 - 06/17/18 at 20:13:28

Rawdawg - your last post lost me,,, yes anyone can be sued for most anything.  Hopefully the courts suppress outlandish suits. Where and what is the line about parents who, breading a law, subject their child to danger ...how is that like killing Jews?  Are you off on people who break the law by entering the US illegally THAT is why the lefties are crying foul (or that is why the OP is saying Trump is like Goebbles?

What I read is that Trump, like Unkie Adolph and Goebbels, felt that if you make a lie big enough and bombard people with it, they will soon by swayed to accept it.  Propaganda (or advertising) is persuading.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #20 - 06/17/18 at 22:10:13

raydawg wrote on 06/17/18 at 19:55:12:
I’ll wait for some more name calling

Aw you poor delicate little snowflake. FFIW, I was greeted with abuse from the first post in the politics forum from that point on I got the message. While I won't abuse people, I'm also not going to treat this political forum as if it was run by mother Theresa. Get over it.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #21 - 06/17/18 at 22:15:00

raydawg wrote on 06/17/18 at 19:55:12:
 This was addressed on here already, but here it goes again.

Of course you're happy to 'go again' because once your purpose is achieved, i.e. distract and confuse and someone bites then the more you can drag any comments away from the substance of the thread the happier you are. This is trumps modus operandii, which ironically is just another aspect of what this thread is about, it goes hand in glove with the propaganda.

Little Donald tiny hands repeats the lie ad nauseam, then his little mouthpieces like yourself continue to run with the lie, then in political threads you do what Sarah Huckerbee does, just keep on with idiotic false analogies and straw man arguments, liberally peppered with obvious lies.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #22 - 06/17/18 at 22:25:43

Trippah wrote on 06/17/18 at 19:46:48:
I do not think a two cell organism is a human. Not yet, but with time it might get there.  I do not like abortions, except where either it  is known that the fetus is abnormal in some devastating way or the woman's health is at risk

Let me point out the problem with the above quote. You have to admit that to say "but with time it might get there" is a very weird comment because it's f.ucking obvious that given time it will 'get there'. So what are you saying.

However if you take the position that 2 cells are not a person but a 9 month old fetus is a person, then you have to say where do you draw the line. If two cells are not a person then adding a single cell is not going to turn 'not a person' into a 'person'. We can play this game on and on. So it's best just to go with the legal definition which might be for example 3 months.

Once we have that then by your own admission (that there IS a point somewhere where the fetus is not a person) this 3 month old fetus is not a person. Then we come to the fact that it's men talking about a woman's body (yet again). You say 'I do not like abortions' as if you are the one who is going to make the decision for the woman based on your likes and dislikes. This exactly what the problem with the world is, men treating women as their chattel, as if men make the decisions for women.

However men mostly don't want to get a vasectomy but they also don't want to bother with condoms, and then they want to make decisions about a woman's body that's really none of their business. How incredibly generous you are to 'allow' women to have an abortion if their life is in danger.

It's better to abort an unwanted fetus than to force an unwanted child onto a mother who does not want it. Let her have a baby when she wants it as it will then get the love and attention it needs and deserves. In the end we have a more equitable society and criminality is reduced because less unwanted children are born and more children that are born *are* wanted.

Men forcing unwanted children onto women is just a pathetic control mechanism and they use either bs or the bible (or both) to justify it.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #23 - 06/18/18 at 08:00:54

Serowbot wrote on 06/17/18 at 17:57:57:
Maybe we're at Orwell's instead?... Undecided

Yep, Bot you are right.
 George Orwell. wrote 1984

(Just got done re-reading a Bradbury piece)

WAIT,   DID I JUST SAY:
  ‘BOT  WAS   RIGHT”  ?

I apologize again.
 Bot, you are, Correct, it was  George Orwell who wrote 1984

(Whew, that was a close one, almost called Bot a bad name)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 06/18/18 at 12:55:02

so this discussion went from Propaganda to Abortion to Orwell.....  

is it really that useless to talk on here?  

I'm going to start relating everything to cottage cheese...

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #25 - 06/18/18 at 13:25:58

Well EDS, you covered everything quite well.  I didn't say I was against abortions, but the I (as a man) am speaking as a voter, not the decider. If you feel it shouldn't be in the law at all, let the women decide -it's their body after all, I am for that.  The whole "pro life" vs "pro choice " is really an attempt to insert religion into our legal system, although historically, I guess it really was already there and they are trying to remove religion from the legal system.

Lost Artist is correct, lets drift back to propaganda.  (although it is all lies, it interesting to watch).

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #26 - 06/18/18 at 13:46:09

If we don't invade Iraq, we might wake up to a mushroom cloud.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #27 - 06/18/18 at 14:22:22

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/18/18 at 13:46:09:
If we don't invade Iraq, we might wake up to a mushroom cloud.

mushrooms don't go well with cottage cheese

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #28 - 06/18/18 at 14:37:16

Well I guess we could go back to Russian Collusion....
Do they even have cottage cheese?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #29 - 06/18/18 at 14:39:48

raydawg wrote on 06/18/18 at 14:37:16:
Well I guess we could go back to Russian Collusion....
Do they even have cottage cheese?

their cottage cheese is the most congealed of all the cottage cheeses...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/05/24 at 06:20:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump and Goebbels, cut from the same cloth

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.