Cut up and bleeding (Read 156 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Cut up and bleeding
Reply #15 - 06/18/18 at 14:47:43

Why are you here?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 06/18/18 at 15:01:33

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/18/18 at 13:32:53:
no, but it does diminish how serious you are actually taking this, and therefor, how serious we should take you.  

Bullshit

Truth is always to be respected.
I do what I do.
Ignore it because I don't do what you Think I should do.

Phht

in truth, cottage cheese is neither a cottage or can you really call it cheese?   isn't it like aborted cheese?  

do you eat aborted cheese? bet you even pay money for it...  supporting abortion, who'da thunk from you even...

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 06/18/18 at 15:02:58

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/18/18 at 14:47:43:
Why are you here?

why are you?  I"m sure there are much more pro-conservative boards that you can go to and get stroked that way...   is stroking part of the cottage cheese making process?????

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #18 - 06/19/18 at 06:25:17

Eegore wrote on 06/18/18 at 07:53:20:
 My point is that for every article referenced that is anti lefty there is one with opposing views.  Not every lefty in the world believes that all gun owners are looking for a legal way to kill someone and theres a lot of information about that.  Theres a lot of lefties that think gun ownership is ok, many think CCW is ok, many think CCW and alcohol is ok.   This article posting exchange gets us nowhere.

“…Not every lefty in the world believes that all gun owners are looking for a legal way to kill someone…”
Nop, not, ALL of them !  Yet a significant amount do.

“…and theres a lot of information about that…”
And that information is about;
Believing gun owners are looking for a way …?
Not, believing gun owners looking for a way…?

“…Theres a lot of lefties that think gun ownership is ok…”

Yep, their even is a Club called; ’The Liberal Gun Club’.
Where if you have the Same gun, with the same accessories, shoot the same ammunition, shoot the same hold, at the same target, at the same distance, you will be welcome to join.

“… many think CCW is ok…”
No doubt.  And no doubt many of those are thinking: “I got mine, don’t care if you get one’.

“…many think CCW and alcohol is ok….”

Do you mean:
Alcohol in a setting like a bar/restaurant, where you go in and eat, while Carrying ?
Alcohol, like in a store, where you are carrying, then go in and buy it, then go home to drink it ?
Alcohol, like being Drunk/Tooted/Buzzed/Just a bit, and Carrying ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 06/19/18 at 17:37:33

And that information is about;
Believing gun owners are looking for a way …?
Not, believing gun owners looking for a way…?

Both.

Alcohol in a setting like a bar/restaurant, where you go in and eat, while Carrying ?
Alcohol, like in a store, where you are carrying, then go in and buy it, then go home to drink it ?
Alcohol, like being Drunk/Tooted/Buzzed/Just a bit, and Carrying ?

All three.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #20 - 06/20/18 at 06:15:39

Eegore wrote on 06/18/18 at 07:53:20:
 My point is that for every article referenced that is anti lefty there is one with opposing views.  Not every lefty in the world believes that all gun owners are looking for a legal way to kill someone and theres a lot of information about that.  Theres a lot of lefties that think gun ownership is ok, many think CCW is ok, many think CCW and alcohol is ok. ..." 

The phrase: “…Alcohol, like being Drunk/Tooted/Buzzed/Just a bit, and Carrying ?…”
which was one of three possibilities, you answered, “…All three…”

So your opinion  (because the original post was talking/referencing, the ‘Lefties’)
Is that ‘Lefties’, believe that:   “…Alcohol, like being Drunk/Tooted/Buzzed/Just a bit, and Carrying…” is OK.

Well it is my Opinion, if one is a ‘Lefty’, ‘Righty’, or ANY other kind of Political group, ideology, race, skin, color, etc.  
Whether ones Anti or Pro firearm, NRA or ‘Liberal gun club’, member. ETC, ETC. ETC.

It is, NOT  all right to be drunk/impaired, and have a loaded firearm, CCW or not.  And every place that has a law, has a caveat in that CCW law, that states the % of impairment in the blood.  Minn is .08 for driving/boating, if you are carrying, it is .04.   (Which means if you sniff, Scotch Tape, you could be in trouble).

And Anybody, that is the least bit familiar with Gun Safety, Knows this.

Again, your statement: “…Theres a lot of lefties that think gun ownership is ok, many think CCW is ok, many think CCW and alcohol is ok.  …”
Says you believe the lefties believe ‘ being drunk and carrying, is OK.
It is most certainly/definitely, believed/accepted,   is Not.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 06/20/18 at 16:03:34

"Is that ‘Lefties’, believe that:   “…Alcohol, like being Drunk/Tooted/Buzzed/Just a bit, and Carrying…” is OK."

No.  I do not think that Lefties, inferring all, or 100% do.  I know for a fact that some do, I know these people personally.

I know people who conceal carry, and drink.  I know a lot of them.

I know even more who shoot guns at parties and drink.  That's just the environment I am in.  I haven't seen any reliable surveys of people who define their political stance that also relay their belief in CCW persons looking to kill someone.  If you know of somewhere that runs a study like this I would like to look through it.

As far as I can see this conversation isn't about gun safety, but about how the proposal that 100% of Lefties think the same about the topic of legal carry, conceal carry and that all persons who do are trying to kill someone.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #22 - 06/20/18 at 16:37:29

Eegore wrote on 06/20/18 at 16:03:34:
"Is that ‘Lefties’, believe that:   “…Alcohol, like being Drunk/Tooted/Buzzed/Just a bit, and Carrying…” is OK." No.  I do not think that Lefties, inferring all, or 100% do.  I know for a fact that some do, I know these people personally.  I know people who conceal carry, and drink.  I know a lot of them.  I know even more who shoot guns at parties and drink.  That's just the environment I am in.  I haven't seen any reliable surveys of people who define their political stance that also relay their belief in CCW persons looking to kill someone.  If you know of somewhere that runs a study like this I would like to look through it.  As far as I can see this conversation isn't about gun safety, but about how the proposal that 100% of Lefties think the same about the topic of legal carry, conceal carry and that all persons who do are trying to kill someone.
   "...I know even more who shoot guns at parties and drink...."
  That, IS, all about safety !

No way, ANY, Lefty/Righty, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,
That has a brain.
Would even, Think about shooting and being Drunk/Impaired.

If that happens where you are about, as you said,
is their NO  ONE,  to set them straight ?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 06/20/18 at 19:07:52

"That, IS, all about safety "

Yes.  I did not state that it wasn't, I said this thread wasn't.

"If that happens where you are about, as you said,
is their NO  ONE,  to set them straight ?"

Yes.  

Again I was under the impression that this thread was about the presented position that 100% of lefties thought 100% of concealed carry persons were looking for a way to kill someone.

I do not believe that, as I have witnessed otherwise.  It was not safe.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 06/20/18 at 20:57:40

Again I was under the impression that this thread was about the presented position that 100% of lefties thought 100% of concealed carry persons were looking for a way to kill someone.

Of COURSE you did

Ignore the obvious

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 06/21/18 at 00:11:03

Can you explain the obvious for those that don't understand?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 06/21/18 at 07:05:58

Prevailing attitude
Not all
Not none

What do you really think it's about?

Or do you pretend someone is saying something stupid
So you can shrug it off?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 06/21/18 at 14:51:10

I probably mixed this thread with another.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #28 - 06/21/18 at 18:07:28

That happens

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/02/24 at 19:42:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Cut up and bleeding

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.