YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
EPA bars AP, CNN
05/22/18 at 09:53:02

EPA bars AP, CNN from summit on contaminants
"Guards barred an AP reporter from passing through a security checkpoint inside the building. When the reporter asked to speak to an EPA public-affairs person, the security guards grabbed the reporter by the shoulders and shoved her forcibly out of the EPA building."

If your 2nd amendment is for what you say it is,... it may be time to get your militia in gear...
Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: EPA bars AP, CNN
Reply #1 - 05/22/18 at 10:26:55

your 2nd amendment is for what you say it is,... it may be time to get your militia in

What do you say it is?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 05/22/18 at 10:40:08

I say it is an antiquated ideal, that's time has passed...
Both by technology, and circumstances...

2nd amendment supporters say it is to defend citizens against government overreach...
Barring the press is government overreach,.. is it not?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 05/22/18 at 11:01:52

I'm going to go out on a limb and say there's more to this story than was reported.

Just because someone is a reporter or claims to be one, doesn't mean they act with impunity, without consequences.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 05/22/18 at 11:14:18

How sturdy do you think that limb is?... Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 05/22/18 at 11:28:11

Let's see, sturdier than that CNN and AP limb that said Trump called all immigrants animals....!

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 05/22/18 at 12:44:37

WebsterMark wrote on 05/22/18 at 11:28:11:
Let's see, sturdier than that CNN and AP limb that said Trump called all immigrants animals....!

yeah, he called them rapists and murders and drug dealers and they were from nuts hole places and, and, and, and ....

at some point, you gotta look at it all and say, you know, Trump doesn't like these immigrant people, in general,  that good German that he is.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 05/22/18 at 13:01:31

Correct,.. one statement does not a racist make.
Trump has shown persistence... he has a cumulative record of racist remarks and actions...
His supporters make excuses upon excuses,... isn't it sad they have to...
It's clear that he went for the ugly side of human nature for votes... bringing out the  worst in his supporters.
Putin and his Russian hacker factory helped specifically with the racial discord.
Pure ugliness.

On the other hand,... he isn't that respectful of anyone except Putin and Ivanka...
(and a little too unfatherly familiar with Ivanka)... Roll Eyes

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 05/22/18 at 13:37:50

LostArtist wrote on 05/22/18 at 12:44:37:
WebsterMark wrote on 05/22/18 at 11:28:11:

yeah, he called them rapists and murders and drug dealers and they were from nuts hole places and, and, and, and ....

at some point, you gotta look at it all and say, you know, Trump doesn't like these immigrant people, in general,  that good German that he is.....

To be accurate Lost, no he didn't call them rapist and murders etc.... he said SOME OF THEM are......   big difference.
And yes, Haiti is a shole. Who could dispute that?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 05/22/18 at 13:39:52

he has a cumulative record of racist remarks and actions...

I would challenge you to give me 10 remarks and actions that prove he is a racist. Just 10. Should be simple as he's been in the public eye for so long.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #10 - 05/22/18 at 15:10:07

It's obvious to them. It's how they see it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 05/22/18 at 15:22:09

Serowbot wrote on 05/22/18 at 10:40:08:
I say it is an antiquated ideal, that's time has passed...  Both by technology, and circumstances...
(Concerning the 2nd amendment)

OK Then, you should have NO Problem about;
"...barred an AP reporter from passing through a security checkpoint..."

In fact, you should also have no problem, when someone says, 'You Can't Say That'.
No Problem, when the Government, takes your house, and throws you out in the street.
No problem when you are thrown in jail for 2 years, for running a red light, then finally get a trial.
No problem, having police break down your door, throwing a bag of crack under your couch, and another one says, 'Looookieee  Heeeeeer", and you get 20 years.
No Problem,  etc.etc.etc.etc.

Because you, Believe:
"...it is an antiquated ideal, that's time has passed..."

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 05/22/18 at 15:29:39

"They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.”

“Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke, OK? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So I don’t know.”

“Look at my African American over here. Look at him.”

Trump said the Mexican ancestry of a federal judge born in Indiana should disqualify him from presiding over a fraud lawsuit against Trump

“Our inner cities, African Americans, Hispanics are living in hell because it’s so dangerous. You walk down the street, you get shot.”

Haitian immigrants “all have AIDS” and Nigerian immigrants will never “go back to their huts” in Africa.

“I think there is blame on both sides.…You also had people that were very fine people on both sides.…Not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me."

“They’re trying to take away our culture. They’re trying to take away our history. And our weak leaders, they do it overnight. These things have been there for 150 years, for a hundred years. You go back to a university and it's gone. Weak, weak people.”

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a pregnant dog off the field right now. Out. He’s fired. He’s fired!’”

“You were here long before any of us were here. Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas.”

Trump drew condemnation from British Prime Minister Theresa May for sharing three anti-Muslim videos from a far-right British nationalist who was recently arrested for inciting hatred and violence against Muslims. The videos purported to show Muslims engaged in violent or anti-Christian acts. One of them, titled “Muslim migrant beats up Dutch boy on crutches!” did not actually show a migrant beating the boy; the attacker was born and raised in the Netherlands.

Plus, there was Trump's race code applications lawsuit which he settles without admitting guilt...
That's rich for guilty...

“Do you have to spray paint the n-word in the Oval Office or have a hood in the Lincoln bedroom to be a racist?" Sharpton said.

And in 1989, Trump purchased ads calling for the death penalty for the “Central Park Five,” four black men and one Latino man accused of rape who were later exonerated thanks to DNA evidence — but Trump still insisted they were guilty during the 2016 presidential election.

Build a wall, ban Muslims, revoke fair lending rule,...

...and now for the defensive denials... Huh

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 05/22/18 at 15:42:52

Serowbot wrote on 05/22/18 at 15:29:39:
"They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.”
In no way a racist statement.

“Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke, OK? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So I don’t know.”
In no way a racist statement.

“Look at my African American over here. Look at him.”
Have no idea of the context.

Trump said the Mexican ancestry of a federal judge born in Indiana should disqualify him from presiding over a fraud lawsuit against Trump
And why did he say that?  

“Our inner cities, African Americans, Hispanics are living in hell because it’s so dangerous. You walk down the street, you get shot.”
Truth.

Haitian immigrants “all have AIDS” and Nigerian immigrants will never “go back to their huts” in Africa.
I don't believe he said that. You're gonna have to prove that.

“I think there is blame on both sides.…You also had people that were very fine people on both sides.…Not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me."
Explain how that's even remotely racist.

“They’re trying to take away our culture. They’re trying to take away our history. And our weak leaders, they do it overnight. These things have been there for 150 years, for a hundred years. You go back to a university and it's gone. Weak, weak people.”

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a pregnant dog off the field right now. Out. He’s fired. He’s fired!’”
How is that racist?

“You were here long before any of us were here. Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas.”
Racist?

Trump drew condemnation from British Prime Minister Theresa May for sharing three anti-Muslim videos from a far-right British nationalist who was recently arrested for inciting hatred and violence against Muslims. The videos purported to show Muslims engaged in violent or anti-Christian acts. One of them, titled “Muslim migrant beats up Dutch boy on crutches!” did not actually show a migrant beating the boy; the attacker was born and raised in the Netherlands.

Plus, there was Trump's race code applications lawsuit which he settles without admitting guilt...
That's rich for guilty...
Along with Chuck Schumer. There's a lot more to that story.

“Do you have to spray paint the n-word in the Oval Office or have a hood in the Lincoln bedroom to be a racist?" Sharpton said.
Sharpton? Seriously?
And in 1989, Trump purchased ads calling for the death penalty for the “Central Park Five,” four black men and one Latino man accused of rape who were later exonerated thanks to DNA evidence — but Trump still insisted they were guilty during the 2016 presidential election.

No, they were not exactly exonerated.

Just exactly what is your definition of racist because I'm confused. As far as I can tell, it's any statement you don't agree with. If I say we should celebrate Columbus Day, I'm racist. if I say I don't like Obama, I'm racist. If I say I think rap 'music' is stupid, I'm racist. If I say in St Louis, blacks are responsible for 99% of the murders last year, I'm racist.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #14 - 05/22/18 at 15:44:57

Hip Hop is even stupider... Grin

Like I've said before,... racism isn't a single thing,... it becomes clearer with each act or statement.
Trump has plenty.
It's very clear to those he disenfranchises.
Ask any DACA kid whose life Trump has put in turmoil...
Trump's America is cruel and heartless,... putting self interest above principals and humanity.
That's not the America we have worked to create.
We are disgraced in the eyes of the world.

Just be intellectually honest and yes it is and I don't care...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 20:39:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › EPA bars AP, CNN

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.