Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Suches and Blue Ridge Parkway. (Read 130 times)
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Re: Suches and Blue Ridge Parkway.
Reply #15 - 05/08/18 at 20:32:29

Once  I get to the 23rd --- I'm booked solid till the 30th.    Roll Eyes

Don't let me keep anybody from taking a ride ...  Tongue

The 17th - 22nd would be my ideal dates , I'll be home alone that week anyway.   Grin  .... unless I slip over to Dragon central for a camping night or two !

Heck ! we should get together for a ride every chance we get ... Life is Short !  Smiley

Starting the 17th (June) , how about a couple days in Phil's neighborhood !   I've got a Mamoth Cave ride starting the 23rd with the other group in my life.
Tongue

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #16 - 05/09/18 at 05:52:43

I agree.....we need to start riding together on a regular basis.

MM.......One option we can consider that could get us riding more regularly is going to the Daniel Boone National Forest - it is nearly half way between Lynchburg and northern Kentucky....about a 3 hour ride for each of us.  If we could find good roads to ride and a good place to camp, that trip could be done for riding for just a day or two.  I will look around and see if I can find any ride reports on the area.

If we want to try for a ride in Waysneville June 17....I likely can come down for at least a part of it.  I might come down on June 15th and stay until the 19th or 20th....so I can get home in time for the events I have at the end of the week.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #17 - 05/09/18 at 07:07:37

Waynesville at Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground sounds good to me --- we can take Cabin #4 and just go ride our bikes in if we wanted to.

https://freecampsites.net/#!Daniel+Boone+National+Forest has a ton of low cost and another ton of totally free places to stay.

Either or both are fine by me -- you guys just need to square your schedules out so we can make up the trips.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #18 - 05/09/18 at 07:13:53

If we could find good roads to ride and a good place to camp, that trip could be done for riding for just a day or two.  

Hot Dog !

We can try it a time or two just for "Why-Not"  Grin

All we need is a place to stay !  Cool

I'll check it out while I'm having coffee some morning . Wink
................................................................................

Hay we could make the first trip full just by checking out the different Camping Places .    OldFeller might even help us , I was looking at the prices and they are the kind I get along with the best !!!  VERY LIKEABLE .

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 21:25:18

General CategoryThe Cafe › Suches and Blue Ridge Parkway.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.