Oh my......I forgot. (Read 35 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Oh my......I forgot.
05/03/18 at 09:33:09

Put the gal all back together again yesterday.
Did her maintence, cleared off the moss, and rode her away.....
A beautiful sunny day in the Pacific Northwest, green sprouting, flowers jubilant in their colors, baby animals all about with their mothers near by, frolicking in the green meadows....
I rode through this magnificence, breathing in the clean air, feeling so much alive, free......

I forgot the feeling.

I have been pounding the task so hard, I was losing my perspective, and  buzz of realizing life.
Its choices within, are free to all who avail themselves, to their simplistic nature.
I gathered up all that my sense could gorge upon.....
Stopping on a hilltop rise, glancing about the entire scene of mother natures gifts, and the vast blue heavens......

Breathtaking

It gave me a moment to pause and consider my life, which has been pretty cluttered of late.
And what I concluded, by the evidence all around me was that FREEDOM is more than a granting of politico, or social, doctrine......only attainable if you live by its dictates.

Its free will, manifested in SELF.

Allowing YOURSELF the freedom to stop, and smell the roses, to feel the breeze upon your face as you ride, to appreciate how your "thinking" fits into the scope of a bigger picture, of everything around you......  

Freedom is free will, and free choosing, its that simple......

I think I will get off this stupid computer, and go take a free ride, before work clutters my mind, again.....  Grin

Peace all, choose wisely, and freely  Smiley

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Re: Oh my......I forgot.
Reply #1 - 05/03/18 at 09:39:23

Ride to live, live to ride.

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
2000 - Green (Mad Hamish)
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut between the seat and the handlebars. Make sure yours isn't too tight or too loose.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Oh my......I forgot.
Reply #2 - 05/03/18 at 11:21:58

youzguyz wrote on 05/03/18 at 09:39:23:
Ride to live, live to ride.

Yep, simply choose to enjoy life, it’s a choice.
Takes lots of energy to keep yourself down and angry.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 18:36:32

General CategoryThe Cafe › Oh my......I forgot.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.