Send Topic Print
A Minor Mistake, But... (Read 53 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

A Minor Mistake, But...
04/18/18 at 06:22:12

This is yet another blatant example of the carelessness of this administration.  How do you not have something like this proofread?

http://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/twitter-users-shred-donald-trump-083328311.html

Sloppy, careless and sadly typical of this president's staff.

On a more serious note - I admired Barbara Bush as one of the classiest yet most humble First Ladies.  May she rest in peace.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Re: A Minor Mistake, But...
Reply #1 - 04/18/18 at 08:00:47

If it isn't about THE DONALD, he and his white house don't really care.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 04/18/18 at 09:06:41

"
Randa Jarrar, an author and professor at Fresno State’s Department of English, sparked an uproar after calling the late Barbara Bush "amazing racist" who raised a "war criminal."  (California State University, Fresno)

A university professor in California has sparked a social media uproar after calling former first lady Barbara Bush an “amazing racist” who raised a “war criminal,” and saying she’s “happy the witch is dead.”

Randa Jarrar, an author and professor in the English department at California State University, Fresno (aka Fresno State), made the distasteful comments just an hour after the death of the former first lady was announced.

“Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal. F*** outta here with your nice words,” the professor tweeted.

jarrar1
Bush, 92, died Tuesday, just days after the family announced she was failing in health and would refuse further medical treatment in favor of “comfort care.”

Her husband, former President George H.W. Bush, was “broken-hearted” over the loss of his “beloved Barbara,” while former President George W. Bush called his mother "a fabulous First Lady and a woman unlike any other."

But the Fresno State professor was apparently not touched by the loss of the former first lady, who was called "everybody's grandmother."

“PSA: either you are against these pieces of s--- and their genocidal ways or you're part of the problem. That’s actually how simple this is. I'm happy the witch is dead. Can’t wait for the rest of her family to fall to their demise the way 1.5 million Iraqis have,” Jarrar said in another tweet.

Where does this hate sprout?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 04/18/18 at 09:07:52

Trippah wrote on 04/18/18 at 08:00:47:

Yeah, sorta like CNN, huh......

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 04/18/18 at 09:22:39

Comparing a news network to a man and wife?...
How is CNN self centered?...  How is that even possible?...

I'm calling a feeble drive-by...  Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 04/18/18 at 09:31:12

Like a pusher selling dope to addicts for a profit, or a hooker selling her body for money.
Tennis shoes, cars, motorcycle, its all business.
Its all about the money.
Know your market, reap the rewards.

As you guys said, It all about Donald, to Donald......

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 04/18/18 at 09:35:26

So the wrong date on a condolence,.. is all about the money...
Thanks for clearing that up.    Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 04/18/18 at 09:46:25

Serowbot wrote on 04/18/18 at 09:35:26:
So the wrong date on a condolence,.. is all about the money...
Thanks for clearing that up.    Huh

No problem, it was just a minor point.

Did he get his hand size right?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 04/18/18 at 10:01:55

T And T Garage wrote on 04/18/18 at 06:22:12:
This is yet another blatant example of the carelessness of this administration.  How do you not have something like this proofread?http://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/twitter-users-shred-donald-trump-083328311.htm..., careless and sadly typical of this president's staff.On a more serious note - I admired Barbara Bush as one of the classiest yet most humble First Ladies.  May she rest in peace.

I seem to remember:
‘You can keep your doctor’
‘preimiom cost will go down’
I’ve now been in fifty seven states
and thousands of others.

But NOW,  it’s bad ?????????

Just type in:  ‘Obama dumb sayings’
You will come up with a whole bunch of links.
This one, has the many of the least repeated ones.
https://www.thoughtco.com/barack-obama-quotes-and-gaffes-2733986

At least that link, and the others are not,
YA  H OOOOOOOOOO  news  

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 04/18/18 at 10:17:18

MnSpring wrote on 04/18/18 at 10:01:55:
T And T Garage wrote on 04/18/18 at 06:22:12:
This is yet another blatant example of the carelessness of this administration.  How do you not have something like this proofread?http://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/twitter-users-shred-donald-trump-083328311.htm..., careless and sadly typical of this president's staff.On a more serious note - I admired Barbara Bush as one of the classiest yet most humble First Ladies.  May she rest in peace.

I seem to remember:
‘You can keep your doctor’
‘preimiom cost will go down’
I’ve now been in fifty seven states
and thousands of others.

But NOW,  it’s bad ?????????

Just type in:  ‘Obama dumb sayings’
You will come up with a whole bunch of links.
This one, has the many of the least repeated ones.
https://www.thoughtco.com/barack-obama-quotes-and-gaffes-2733986

At least that link, and the others are not,
YA  H OOOOOOOOOO  news  

as opposed to EVERYTHING Trump has ever said, I think Obama's WINNING there  Grin

relax, I'm just being cheeky,  or are your going to be thin skinned, I know how much you hate people like that .  Kiss

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 04/18/18 at 11:36:34

Trippah wrote on 04/18/18 at 08:00:47:

Sadly, true.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 04/18/18 at 11:38:49

raydawg wrote on 04/18/18 at 09:06:41:
"
Randa Jarrar, an author and professor at Fresno State’s Department of English, sparked an uproar after calling the late Barbara Bush "amazing racist" who raised a "war criminal."  (California State University, Fresno)

A university professor in California has sparked a social media uproar after calling former first lady Barbara Bush an “amazing racist” who raised a “war criminal,” and saying she’s “happy the witch is dead.”

Randa Jarrar, an author and professor in the English department at California State University, Fresno (aka Fresno State), made the distasteful comments just an hour after the death of the former first lady was announced.

“Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal. F*** outta here with your nice words,” the professor tweeted.

jarrar1
Bush, 92, died Tuesday, just days after the family announced she was failing in health and would refuse further medical treatment in favor of “comfort care.”

Her husband, former President George H.W. Bush, was “broken-hearted” over the loss of his “beloved Barbara,” while former President George W. Bush called his mother "a fabulous First Lady and a woman unlike any other."

But the Fresno State professor was apparently not touched by the loss of the former first lady, who was called "everybody's grandmother."

“PSA: either you are against these pieces of s--- and their genocidal ways or you're part of the problem. That’s actually how simple this is. I'm happy the witch is dead. Can’t wait for the rest of her family to fall to their demise the way 1.5 million Iraqis have,” Jarrar said in another tweet.

Where does this hate sprout?

I don't know where it sprouts from... I don't think anyone knows.

However, this is a thread about our president's team being careless with official statements.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/02/24 at 15:00:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A Minor Mistake, But...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.