Sound familiar? (Read 52 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Sound familiar?
04/17/18 at 04:33:22

https://fredoneverything.org/herding-hamsters-and-other-cosmic-reflections/

I can't believe Trump is so unsophisticated that he can't see such an obvious false flag

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Sound familiar?
Reply #1 - 04/17/18 at 05:43:45

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #2 - 04/17/18 at 06:37:21

Quote:
I can't believe Trump is so unsophisticated that he can't see such an obvious false flag

If it is a false flag, why would you assume that Trump isn't perfectly well aware of that? Assad,the Russians, the CIA, Israel,  the man in the moon ? What difference would that make to how the US responded?

The gas attack happened. All the parties who believe they have an interest in what goes on in Syria will behave according to what they perceive as benefiting them.

The fact that you, I, or Fred Reed don't think the US has any business being involved over there doesn't mean sh*t.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #3 - 04/17/18 at 07:25:39

No war, no profit. Wink

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 04/17/18 at 08:01:57

The fact that you, I, or Fred Reed don't think the US has any business being involved over there doesn't mean sh*t.

I sat and looked at that a minute.
I'm Really disappointed that that's not gonna change. Foreign policy that was decided over fifteen years ago. War based on lies,, and for what?
I know I don't know why we are involved
And I also know it isn't that big bad gas attack, which we all know is worse than getting shot or blown up. There is no humane way, but let's label one way unacceptable, and I don't and won't accept that Assad did it. It's just stupid and he would not be stupid.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #5 - 04/17/18 at 13:00:20

Quote:
 I don't and won't accept that Assad did it. It's just stupid and he would not be stupid.

That makes sense if you assume that Assad thinks like, and has to operate as though he was constrained by the same things that the leader of a western country would be constrained by.

What if that's not the case. His enemies in the west are not going to launch a full scale war to take him out. The western country's proxy armies are obviously not up to the job. His allies don't care what he does. Condemnation from the UN and in the western media means nothing to him. If a so called coalition of western countries decides to shoot some missiles over and blow up some of his sh*t, as long as they aren't trying to blow him up,and he's got no reason right now  to believe that anyone will, why would he care. He can get more sh*t from Russia, China, Iran,etc.

So why not gas a bunch of civilians in his own country to send an message to the folks there.
"I'll do whatever it takes to stay in power.  "  

Wouldn't be the first guy in the history of the world that thought like that.

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 04/17/18 at 14:58:21

oldNslow wrote on 04/17/18 at 13:00:20:
Quote:
 I don't and won't accept that Assad did it. It's just stupid and he would not be stupid.

That makes sense if you assume that Assad thinks like, and has to operate as though he was constrained by the same things that the leader of a western country would be constrained by.

What if that's not the case. His enemies in the west are not going to launch a full scale war to take him out. The western country's proxy armies are obviously not up to the job. His allies don't care what he does. Condemnation from the UN and in the western media means nothing to him. If a so called coalition of western countries decides to shoot some missiles over and blow up some of his sh*t, as long as they aren't trying to blow him up,and he's got no reason right now  to believe that anyone will, why would he care. He can get more sh*t from Russia, China, Iran,etc.

So why not gas a bunch of civilians in his own country to send an message to the folks there.
"I'll do whatever it takes to stay in power.  "  

Wouldn't be the first guy in the history of the world that thought like that.

+1

Smiley

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 04/17/18 at 16:35:34

I get that. But, he is WINNING.
He doesn't need to instigate further involvement. And it's stupid of him.
I'm not buying it.
Remember the lies they used to generate support for invading Libya.
Iraq
Nam
Etcetera

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #8 - 04/17/18 at 17:33:55

Quote:
Remember the lies they used to generate support for invading Libya.
Iraq
Nam
Etcetera

I do. Which is why I'm always very sceptical  of the official version of these sort of things. But if it wasn't Assad, who then? And why?

I agree that, in view of the potential repercussions, it doesn't seem logical for Assad to have launched the attack but I can only come up with one other possibility that makes any sense to me.
My next best guess would be that the attack was launched by one of the various militia's fighting against Assad for the purpose of goading the US into blaming Assad and retaliating.

None of these outfits have aircraft but I don't think it's inconceivable that this could have been a truck bomb.

My money is on Assad though.

If he does it again I predict a smart bomb from a predator down his chimney some night.  Mysterious explosion in Damascus

That'll start a ruckus on the internet!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 03:50:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Sound familiar?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.