raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Crazy as a loon......
04/16/18 at 09:03:21

Has Comey always been so messed up?

Disturbing excerpt from Comey's fiction: " After we met, I glanced over at Jeff Sessions to see what he thought of it all, and although he spoke not a word his pursed, pink lips seemed to say that he was a weak, small man with no gumption. He was pleading with me with his downcast eyes to do the right thing. With my eyes I said right back, I will. I always have. I never swerve from what I believe, and you can bet a shiny nickel that I never will, sir. Thank you, Jeff Sessions’s eyes whispered. They glistened like marbles that were wet from being held in a dog’s mouth. As I stared at them I wondered: Has this man read the writings of Reinhold Niebuhr? I have read the writings of Reinhold Niebuhr."

What an arrogant toad Comey is. I cannot believe people are paying for a book that is filled with tripe.

Now that he is blaming Obama too, will he get the cold shoulder?

This kind of stuff is what is driving Trump even higher in support.....
The FBI directer was, and is, a FN drama queen.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Crazy as a loon......
Reply #1 - 04/16/18 at 09:17:44

Oh gee, that didn't take long.....

CNN’s David Axelrod, former senior adviser to President Barack Obama, questioned the timing of the book’s release, asking, “Maybe he should have called it Higher Royalties?” FiveThirtyEight’s Nate Silver tweeted that it was not “particularly honorable” for Comey to sit on information that is vital to the nation until he had a book to promote.

Alan Dershowitz called him a "man without courage," and Washington Post media reporter Paul Farhi tweeted, "One striking thing in this interview about James Comey: He seems to have a lot of pity for James Comey.”

Council on Foreign Relations President Richard Haass appeared on MSNBC’s anti-Trump “Morning Joe,” and said Comey seemed to be talking to himself “almost without a compass” during the interview with Stephanopoulos.

“This interview is difficult for me to watch because James Comey is six foot eight and George Stephanopulos is ‘five foot seven’ (lol k) and I keep imagining what it would be like if Stephanopoulos conducted the interview while sitting on Comey's lap like he's Santa,” Nuzzi wrote.

CNN’s David Gergen took a break from praising Comey to admit he “can be a showboat,” while CNN law enforcement analyst and former FBI Special Agent James Gagliano called Comey a “feckless leader.”

Lanny Davis, a former special counsel to President Clinton, slammed Comey as a “liar” in an Op-Ed for The Hill.

“It is time -- accurately -- to call Comey a liar for this crucial, self-serving rationalization for his action that made Donald Trump president,” Davis wrote.

Davis urged Comey to “admit the truth” about his Oct. 28, 2016, letter that reopened an inquiry into Hillary Clinton’s personal email server.

“You wrote the letter not because you had to in order to fulfill a promise to Congress, but because you wanted to protect your political rear end from anti-Clinton Republican partisans. Period,” Davis wrote.

Hillary really does have a cause of action against this bozo.
Not sure how it would go, but if I were on the jury, I could readily find damages against this jerk.

WOW, just plain old amazed, WOW how did he become top cop?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 04/16/18 at 09:25:26

The rampant corruption of D.C.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 04/16/18 at 09:45:12

This swamp is crazy......

Its odd that the Crazy Mudder Frucker Trump is revealing it, in all its glory.
Look at the so called news journalist, they script from the same page that Tweeter is becoming unhinged, but look at them, UNHINGED

The rule of law, lies, deceit, promoting agendas and beliefs as facts, omitting their own bullchit, complicity, duplicity......

And saying they are under attack WTF?????

OMG, I just can't stand it anymore, I will have to drink  Grin

Hey TT, if you read this, I have a bunch of rags sitting out on my porch, for you to pick up and launder.
Been "hard at it" pounding this news stuff lately....
Make sure you use a fabric softener too!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 04/16/18 at 10:15:24

raydawg wrote on 04/16/18 at 09:45:12:
Hey TT, if you read this, I have a bunch of rags sitting out on my porch, for you to pick up and launder.
Been "hard at it" pounding this news stuff lately....
Make sure you use a fabric softener too!

What is that reference supposed to mean ray?

I think you have a problem and you should get help you sad, lonely little man.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 04/16/18 at 10:36:28

How many lives have you left in your splooge towel ray?

It undermines and degrades society just as much as sexism, racism, ism-isms....

Only in your little world ray.

All very fitting replies to your claptrap ray.

Make sure you fold them nice and square too, or no tip, and I don't care how much you whine about needing the money to support Bernie  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 04/16/18 at 10:51:50

raydawg wrote on 04/16/18 at 10:36:28:
How many lives have you left in your splooge towel ray?

It undermines and degrades society just as much as sexism, racism, ism-isms....

Only in your little world ray.

All very fitting replies to your claptrap ray.

Make sure you fold them nice and square too, or no tip, and I don't care how much you whine about needing the money to support Bernie  Grin Grin Grin

Ah, I get it.  not very funny.

Read my latest post - you might be disappointed.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 04/16/18 at 11:07:08

I have no expectations, therefor no disappointments.

You guys who preach you don't need a moral compass, etc, yet find fault in the way others pass through life under their own navigation....
Have no one else to blame for all your conflict than yourselves.

If my action causes you to call me out, that is a reflection on you, it bears no testimony on me, but reveals your own disingenuous nature.

Love all of a sudden I am being judged according to how Jesus is suppose to behave, I LOVE IT.....
I will never, ever, be fit to tie his sandals, much less judged on the same plane of his nature.  
But to know that others view His Way, as a higher calling, is wonderful to know, makes my heart sing with hope.

Go on TT, do what you must, only you can find the truth, within yourself, don't look at me, accepting you, as justification, it will only lead to further disappointment.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 11:29:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Crazy as a loon......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.