Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
On the flip side....... (Read 329 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
On the flip side.......
04/12/18 at 13:51:13

I know this story all too well.
Not my own, but by others who have shared as much.
I knew a person who committed sucide after having a abortion.
She often talked about it, we tried to comfort her.
It was about a decade later, she killed herself.

Sad that these events are not part of the agreement you must sign before having one.
I know I had to sign a whole lotta forms to get my cancer fixed.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/12/i-was-a-disney-princess-i-had-an-abortion...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Re: On the flip side.......
Reply #1 - 04/12/18 at 15:25:55

We all have regrets, and certainly having an abortion can fester in your life until its beyond control or facing.  having a child and putting him/her up for adoption also brings forth the same sense of loss and regrets.
The third group of mothers have the child, some do well (mother and child) but social pressures and financial hardship -sometimes drug addiction, bring about two unhappy lives that poison all around them.

Never heard from (in the news) is a fourth group, the fathers.
Some become suicidal never getting to see their child.
Some don't give a dam, leaving it up to the taxpayers to provide for their child.  Obviously, the men who don't give a dam are almost never id, or required to provide for their love child (or rape child) - because, as we all know, the court system never slaps a man for misbehaving unless forced to.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 04/12/18 at 15:35:23

Wow... hilarious.

"It seems the organization is now considering promoting abortion to toddlers who are happily wearing their tiaras like Cinderella."

Grin Grin Grin

Not even close to reality....

Anyone who takes 5 minutes will see what that tweet (from one planned parenthood office in PA) was really about and how quickly it was taken down.

Leave it to people on this forum to blow something like this way, WAY out of proportion.

We get it - you're pro life.  But in this day and age, a woman has a right to choose what she does with her body.

As for your anecdote - there are just as many stories of depressed moms who kill their babies and then (sometimes) themselves.  Horrifying, but true.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/12/18 at 15:58:01

This seems like an example of how we need more youth education regarding dating practices.  Also some middle school or at least high school education regarding the risks and potential psychological impacts, even though most kids that age won't understand.  Or perhaps an easier non-subsidized adoption program for low-risk adults.

Abortion isn't for everyone, and either is childbirth or raising a rapists baby.  I know its not easy but the lady in the article could have left her boyfriend unless she left out parts about him abusing or containing her through domestic coercion.  Maybe she didn't know about all the programs out there to help young mothers but it is unfortunate she has gone through this.

IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #4 - 04/12/18 at 16:55:37

We get it - you're pro life.  But in this day and age, a woman has a right to choose what she does with her body.

If it has separate heart, separate brain waves and different DNA is it really her body?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 04/12/18 at 16:58:24

T And T Garage wrote on 04/12/18 at 15:35:23:
"... Leave it to people on this forum to blow something like this way, WAY out of proportion.
We get it - you're pro life.  But in this day and age, a woman has a right to choose what she does with her body. ..."

"...WAY out of proportion..."
  Would that be like you,
  and something with, Hands, and Orange ?

"...a woman has a right to choose..."
You Bet,  Just that I, and Billions of others, don't have to PAY for it !
 ( OH,   Unless, the same, government, (people),
    are going to buy us ALL a Gun ! )

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 04/12/18 at 17:00:06

Quote:
We Need a Disney Princess refers to a [text-only meme known as a] snowclone popular on Twitter in which people sarcastically advocate for a Disney princess with a certain characteristic. The snowclone is a parody of calls for certain types of representation in Disney films.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 04/12/18 at 17:07:57

Matchless G11 wrote on 04/12/18 at 16:55:37:

If it has separate heart, separate brain waves and different DNA is it really her body?

Then why sue for lost of life if a baby is killed in the womb?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 04/12/18 at 17:37:58

Trippah wrote on 04/12/18 at 15:25:55:
We all have regrets, and certainly having an abortion can fester in your life until its beyond control or facing.  having a child and putting him/her up for adoption also brings forth the same sense of loss and regrets.
The third group of mothers have the child, some do well (mother and child) but social pressures and financial hardship -sometimes drug addiction, bring about two unhappy lives that poison all around them.

Never heard from (in the news) is a fourth group, the fathers.
Some become suicidal never getting to see their child.
Some don't give a dam, leaving it up to the taxpayers to provide for their child.  Obviously, the men who don't give a dam are almost never id, or required to provide for their love child (or rape child) - because, as we all know, the court system never slaps a man for misbehaving unless forced to.

You bring up some interesting points....
It’s a woman’s body, therefore, choice, but it’s a moot point without spending....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 04/12/18 at 17:39:36

I see abortion, is needed as about as much as folks say they need automatic weapons......
Same mindset and mentality.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 04/12/18 at 20:26:39

I dont know of any abortion clubs, or locations to go have casual abortions with your friends over the weekend.

I'm not clear on how one's desire to have a firearm is equal to their desire to have an abortion.  I personally have seen way too many that were necessary to greatly increase the safety of the patient to sit back and say that anyone else besides that patient should choose if she lives or dies.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 04/12/18 at 21:22:13

As a means of birth control it’s archaic....
Most abortions performed are on repeats.

Nobody would ever say a fetus has more rights that the mother in a life and death situation.....
You say you have seen many, where was that?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 04/13/18 at 04:46:39

Abortion isn't for everyone,

Now there's an understatement......especially for the baby.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 04/13/18 at 04:57:17

Anyone who sits for a while and really contemplates everything that abortion represents and still proclaims themselves to be pro-choice...has serious shortcomings as a human being.

Anyone like that "doctor" who was caught on an undercover video selling body parts, as she was sifting through the remains of the baby she had just killed said "Oh, look, it was a boy".....that person is less than human. How far detached from humanity do you have to be to in order to make an offhandedly statement like that?  

Large scale abortion providers are like the crematorium guards at WWII era concentration camps. The only way you can do that is to dehumanized people and in the case of pro-choicers, you dehumanize by using phrases like a woman's right to choose, reproductive health, war on women.

IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #14 - 04/13/18 at 07:37:32

WebsterMark wrote on 04/13/18 at 04:57:17:
Anyone who sits for a while and really contemplates everything that abortion represents and still proclaims themselves to be pro-choice...has serious shortcomings as a human being.

Anyone like that "doctor" who was caught on an undercover video selling body parts, as she was sifting through the remains of the baby she had just killed said "Oh, look, it was a boy".....that person is less than human. How far detached from humanity do you have to be to in order to make an offhandedly statement like that?  

Large scale abortion providers are like the crematorium guards at WWII era concentration camps. The only way you can do that is to dehumanized people and in the case of pro-choicers, you dehumanize by using phrases like a woman's right to choose, reproductive health, war on women.

Planned Parenthood was started by a white supremacist.
http://www.blacknews.com/news/black-leadership-acknowledge-margaret-sanger-fo...

Maybe the reason why people are calling it Klanned Parenthood.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 09:17:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › On the flip side.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.