raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
How is this possible?
04/12/18 at 10:19:57

Mark Zuckerberg made $3 billion while he sat for Congress' questions

The article: http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/12/investing/facebook-stock-mark-zuckerberg-cong...

I can't help but think these sums of wealth, really control a major chunk, of the worlds views, etc.

I wonder how it will all end.
If you take in all the the worlds poor, someday, they just might swarm a giant mass, and consume all this insanity of lip service....

Watch the video clip, the guy seems to know he can't be touched by these fools asking him questions.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: How is this possible?
Reply #1 - 04/12/18 at 11:01:28

It's okay though,... Trump is giving him a huge tax cut... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: How is this possible?
Reply #2 - 04/12/18 at 11:47:27

raydawg wrote on 04/12/18 at 10:19:57:
Mark Zuckerberg made $3 billion while he sat for Congress' questions

The article: http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/12/investing/facebook-stock-mark-zuckerberg-cong...

I can't help but think these sums of wealth, really control a major chunk, of the worlds views, etc.

What?  Are you serious??  What the hell did you think up until now, that money doesn't make you powerful???

Are you being sarcastic???

You need to look up what an oligarchy is ray.  Oh wait, don't bother - just look at how the US political system works....

I wonder how it will all end.
If you take in all the the worlds poor, someday, they just might swarm a giant mass, and consume all this insanity of lip service....

It won't end until we get money out of politics and we get corporations and the top tier to pay their fair share.  Think about this ray - 3 people in this country have more wealth than the bottom 50%.  

Who the F do you think is going to get time with a politician - one of the 3, or some low income worker?  (that's kinda rhetorical)

Watch the video clip, the guy seems to know he can't be touched by these fools asking him questions.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/04/24 at 22:28:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How is this possible?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.